RT: Add Alchemist Soul Link NPC, Item, or Soul Linkers themselves - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

RT: Add Alchemist Soul Link NPC, Item, or Soul Linkers themselves

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 04:43 AM

So right now brewing is absolutely a slog to do since we have to do all mats one by one. Soul Link eventually comes and solves this problem, but who knows how long away it is. 

If we aren't planning to implement soul linkers when we get Ninja, then we absolutely need some relief. Either give us an NPC that can give us the soul link buff, or perhaps a cash shop item scroll that gives you alchemist soul link buff. (only alchemist please, not the other classes) 

Being able to brew in batches of 200 for fat whites/slim whites is necessary to save us all time. I am legit brewing for hours on end because i have to go one at a time. Even with a keyboard macro its painful. 

#2 eddieb88

eddieb88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationUSA, FL
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 23 April 2020 - 01:46 PM

Agreed

We need a way to speed up brewing.

Perhaps you can put a NPC near every town that has kafra and guild storage on the same screen to do this?

Brewing is a full time job, even if you have macros set up it is a chore. Let's also consider those that do not know how to macro/have such devices, as well as those without the knowledge to set up as complex macros as others. With consideration to what I mentioned, I thinmk most would agree to this. If not, say so now.

Off-topic, but I would suggest we not rush the release of any expanded jobs. We have a lot of changes already. I could go on about this, but I want to remain on topic with the real issue: We need a way to speed up brewing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users