April 17th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 17th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
152 replies to this topic

#26 Xealot

Xealot

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 356 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 April 2020 - 11:18 AM

Okay, added a Repair Man to Aldebaran Inn:

• Aldebaran (aldeba_in 86 55)

#27 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 11:24 AM

Campitor, on 15 Apr 2020 - 11:46 AM, said:snapback.png

Update is delayed till next week. Maintenance is still friday should be light as were focusing all efforts on the update,

For people who don't browse the forums and only read patch notes then wonder why sh*t isn't implemented. 

Edited by hammie, 17 April 2020 - 11:25 AM.

#28 Senkrad01

Senkrad01

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 11:40 AM

Campitor, on 15 Apr 2020 - 11:46 AM, said:snapback.png

For people who don't browse the forums and only read patch notes then wonder why sh*t isn't implemented. 

Oh, i can see now, i guess didnt catch that. SO, does it mean the Skill re-balance UPDATE is next Wednesday/Friday?

I really hope the next delays could come a little bit more clear, i was just about to Karen the hell out

#29 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 11:41 AM

put the rebalance on the main servers already, make us the testers. then just fix it next week, do not give the stat/skill reset yet until all is fixed

#30 WallacePinho

WallacePinho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 April 2020 - 11:54 AM

Okay, added a Repair Man to Aldebaran Inn:

• Aldebaran (aldeba_in 86 55)

Awesome! Thank you!  :D

#31 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 12:07 PM

Safe to assume a stat reset will take place next week then, since we all built our characters based on the old skill balancing?

This would be helpful to know ahead of time so that I can plan builds accordingly as no small amount of research has to go into making sure I don't F up my lvl 99 right.

Please shed some light on this while we have time to kill for such projects!!!

#32 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 12:11 PM

• Adjusted Personal Shopper Envelope and Consignment Merchant Envelope to be character bound

Are we still going to be able to open a second envelope though, which isn't able to be used as no two shops can exist at the same time?

I wrote in about this issue a long time ago and was dismissed by a few different GM's who kept giving me generic and unhelpful answers without seeming to grasp the issue.

A character should not be able to open more than one envelope regardless of who the envelopes are bound to.

#33 Huwoji

Huwoji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 12:18 PM

Hoping and praying for more costumes during the next patch. I’ve been dying to see newer costumes in the last 3 updates. Thanks and more power to the RO team!

#34 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 17 April 2020 - 12:19 PM

I hope this week's maintenance is shorter than the aforementioned four hours, considering it is not a major update. I have a feeling that next week's maintenance might take a while AND having a maintenance on Friday blows. Many of us are still working even during this pandemic.

Edit: Thanks for the refresh on the daily login however - new costume! (Omg, please don't be an ugly one)

Edited by Chisami, 17 April 2020 - 12:19 PM.

#35 rustledjims

rustledjims

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 12:25 PM

I hope this week's maintenance is shorter than the aforementioned four hours

It's going to be longer than four hours.

#36 Jokerjester1

Jokerjester1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 01:04 PM

any news on rebirth patch? I've been 99 for a while waiting for it.

#37 Mortif

Mortif

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 01:16 PM

Make us an Inn at Izlude with a PvP Doorman... Izlude never gets love. I know you want something to do during that 4 hour maintenance.

Did you leave the patch server open just to taunt me? Consider me provoked good sirs.

Edited by Mortif, 17 April 2020 - 01:48 PM.

#38 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 01:45 PM

Good evening!

Couple of posts had to go, please post appropriately, specially when addressing the staff. Being outright rude is not constructive and will not help the cause :/

To add, posting in other languages is fine though we'd appreciate adding English translation to the post, this is to help the staff understand your concern. Thank you!

where.is.the.rebalance.

Why just post that thing and omitted why there is no re-balance yet?

Where is the skills rebalance? Where the new Hats?

Hello there,

The Re-balance update has been delayed to make sure everything is working correctly. Right now, looking at next weekly maintenance for implementation.

As for the hats, supposedly they will come with a future update. The staff will let us know of the detail when it's the right time.

#39 Maguinho0o

Maguinho0o

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 01:48 PM

Nothing about balancing skills?

#40 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 01:50 PM

Nothing about balancing skills?

Hello there,

See my post just above.

#41 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 01:54 PM

uestion to Staff, 

Is there any way we can get a timeline on the upcoming progression timeline? Especially in regards to content, trans, and when we will get the other two enchanted slots? (garment/shoes)

On Restart IIRC, Camp had a nice post outlining the order of when content would come so we could plan ahead a little or know what to invest in or not waste money on.

Would really like a timeline on when certain places are coming and trans especially. If not, no big deal, but is helpful. 

#42 Mortif

Mortif

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 02:09 PM

The hats are in quarantine. Just accept it.

#43 Karange

Karange

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 02:12 PM

Make us an Inn at Izlude with a PvP Doorman... Izlude never gets love. I know you want something to do during that 4 hour maintenance.

Did you leave the patch server open just to taunt me? Consider me provoked good sirs.

#44 Grief Heart

Grief Heart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 17 April 2020 - 02:25 PM

any news on rebirth patch? I've been 99 for a while waiting for it.

I would rather see more Frenzy dungeons with the gear currently not having options before we worry about trans. Personally I would also like to see extended classes before Trans, but that might just be me wanting to see how they do vs Non trans in WoE. As much as I love trans classes I also personally like having some time as non trans to WoE, the whole show is different once transcendence classes are implemented! 

#45 TheB3CK3R

TheB3CK3R

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 02:28 PM

any chance of fixing orc lady card on fever field champion monsters?

#46 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 02:36 PM

I was looking for when will the enchanted shoes and garments come out but couldn't seem to find when they will be available to be dropped at frenzy maps???

So far only have Armor. 

#47 Jokerjester1

Jokerjester1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 02:42 PM

I would rather see more Frenzy dungeons with the gear currently not having options before we worry about trans. Personally I would also like to see extended classes before Trans, but that might just be me wanting to see how they do vs Non trans in WoE. As much as I love trans classes I also personally like having some time as non trans to WoE, the whole show is different once transcendence classes are implemented! 

I'm just getting bored there are only a few maps to level at 99, like Kobolds or Raydric. Just inpatient waiting for it.

#48 Majinakakillakam

Majinakakillakam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationClarksville tn
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 17 April 2020 - 02:55 PM

every time i give this company a chance to be great they show me that this is bogus man im low key ready to leave again for the 3rd time  how hard is it to make money 

you cant fix botting you wont patrol botting hell you can even give us a patch that you've been talking about for 15 years  this is crap hell free to play ass path of x is doing it

#49 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 02:55 PM

I'm just getting bored there are only a few maps to level at 99, like Kobolds or Raydric. Just inpatient waiting for it.

Geffenia is also an option. Abyss Lake is probably the next Frenzy Fields. Maybe it will keep us busy for a while but how long?

#50 bilulo420

bilulo420

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 03:08 PM

Maintenance on a friday. Are we gonna talk about this?  <_< 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users