Party Contribution Display - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Party Contribution Display

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CoffeeKoala

CoffeeKoala

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2020 - 02:08 PM

Ever been falsely accused of being a 'Leecher', just because you had to sit down for a minute to do something irl such as use the bathroom or make a cup of coffee? I feel if we simply had a display besides the player's name which lets us see their contribution as kills and/or exp to the party. It would offer a lot of quality of life to the game. We can even take it a step further and have a display of the time they've joined the party, their relative exp contribution within the time frame that they joined in comparison with the rest.

I'm writing this now because im damn sure that assassin is sitting by the party hub and not doing anything while I kill whole mobs just to be later accused of being a 'Leecher' because I walked away for a minute to make coffee.

To preemptively answer anyone responding with, "Just tell the party leader." I'm certain that a system like this in place would at the very least, offer some appreciation to people who continually provide exp for the group. Then the party leader will send something more considerate such as, "Hey, you there buddy?" rather than, "Accusation is up, you're kicked, ^^!"

Sitting down with 35% Hp shouldn't immediately make the person come across as a 'Leecher'.

Sorry for any grammatical issues.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion and have a nice day. Happy hunting.

#2 freddym

freddym

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationCabo Rojo, Puerto Rico.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 April 2020 - 04:12 PM

I agree with this 100%! Not because people think I come across a leecher because I'll be damned if someone EVER called me a leecher, heck I feel as though when I have a party of 12/12 all 11 other people are leeching off of me....LOL.

I agree with this because I feel as though it'll improve partying mechanics just like how the new party system helped people be more aware of player/classes & location, etc this will help on a pvm/monster hunting and or exp gain type of way and when combined be the ultimate solution to partying as a whole. :no1:

Awesome suggestion. I am G-Force 199 in-game and I approve this message :exlamation:  :ok: 

#3 CoffeeKoala

CoffeeKoala

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2020 - 06:21 PM

Thank you for the approval and the support on this proposal! I hope this will be implemented or considered.

Have a nice day and happy hunting!

=)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users