[Mod Response Added] Getting DC every time I log in - Page 2 - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Mod Response Added] Getting DC every time I log in

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#26 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 April 2020 - 06:57 AM

I'm still waiting someone to answer my ticket

Hello there,

Tickets responses are not instant, when did you send the ticket?

How it works is that each ticket get an ID and has to wait in a queue system for GM handling. Depending on the case, some tickets may take a few hours, others may take time.

#27 Hiiiiro

Hiiiiro

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 07:47 AM

Hello there,

Tickets responses are not instant, when did you send the ticket?

How it works is that each ticket get an ID and has to wait in a queue system for GM handling. Depending on the case, some tickets may take a few hours, others may take time.

It's OK to not to be instant, but they take 1 day to answer "Are you still having this issue?". I just don't know what to think about it

#28 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 07:49 AM

It's OK to not to be instant, but they take 1 day to answer "Are you still having this issue?". I just don't know what to think about it

Ticket handling and their responses cannot be discussed on the forums, I will inquire with the staff as soon as they are in.

#29 caiqueestefani

caiqueestefani

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:03 AM

I tried to create another game account in the same account and this appeared.

The account is currently suspended.
Please contact WarpPortal Support.

Can you guys check if this issue is related to the accounts as mentioned by Hiiiiro before?

#30 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:11 AM

I tried to create another game account in the same account and this appeared.

The account is currently suspended.
Please contact WarpPortal Support.

Can you guys check if this issue is related to the accounts as mentioned by Hiiiiro before?

Most likely yes, and it can't be checked through the forums. User need to ticket in if they are having issues with account access.

#31 only4crazys

only4crazys

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 12:53 PM

The GM say on my ticket im using 3rdp arty programas. I don't know this means and never use any program here, so now ??????????????????????

2 days without playing, no have any reason to block my account, WHO gonna fix there ?

This staff like do lose players or only don't wanna support ? Wtf

#32 Receiver8888

Receiver8888

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 05:14 PM

The GM say on my ticket im using 3rdp arty programas. I don't know this means and never use any program here, so now ??????????????????????

2 days without playing, no have any reason to block my account, WHO gonna fix there ?

This staff like do lose players or only don't wanna support ? Wtf

I knew it bro. same happened to me. wtf is this random banning? i spent a lot of money in this game and yet they doing this to my account. very good server, very good GM's :)

#33 Hiiiiro

Hiiiiro

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 06:01 PM

I thought that I finally could believe in a ragnarok online server, but failed again

#34 Txuna

Txuna

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 06:07 PM

So, is this a random thing, or we can have a proper and official statement from the staff?

I mean, i dont want to be rude like many of the forum users, but how is this ok? simply banning people without warning or even saying what was the matter?

the OP from this topic is actually a streamer. He doesnt use any GRF or alikes, exactly because he's streaming. He's waiting for at least a reply.

Again, i dont mean to be rude, but that's a very rude behavior from a company as big as warp portal.

Please, give a proper answer to this topic and to everyone who is in the same situation.

#35 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:00 PM

I had spoken with the head of the GM team about this earlier today, and he kindly advised me that users getting this kind of DC in specific to send in a ticket to the GM team with detail of the issue, such as their affected account ID, email and the message they see on the client as they attempt to log in.

The reason of this, the staff cannot discuss or disclose detail of an account status openly on forums as per rules of the forums and due to security/privacy concerns. Likewise, sharing account responses on forums is not advised as those response are specific to your account ID/issue.

If you already received a response and still have doubts to polity ask the staff in the ticket to check providing that you have not missed any crucial information in your initial ticket message. Account suspensions will not happen for a random cause, to add they may not only trigger due to bad behavior as they will also be a form of account protection.

Lastly, it was brought to my attention users sending tickets on behalf of their friends or guildmates. This is not supported as the GM staff would require account verification provided by the owner account himself.

If there's anything confusing about this to let me know here, but users must send in a ticket as advised.

How to send a support ticket guide:
https://forums.warpp...support-system/

#36 caiqueestefani

caiqueestefani

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 03:25 AM

The last answer I get from my opened ticket was a 2 days ago.

Ticket: [Removed]

Edited by VModCinnamon, 24 April 2020 - 05:25 AM.
Mod Edit: Removed ticket number.

#37 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 05:27 AM

Hello caiqueestefani,

If you require further clarifications and based on the response, you can reply on the same ticket. Though do note avoid bumping the ticket in form of frequent replies as it may slow down the response times. Unless you are appending new information that is.

Also please keep a ticket number private :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users