Taming on Transcendence Question - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Taming on Transcendence Question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 23 April 2020 - 05:35 AM

Hey all: So, is everyone able to tame without issue on Transcendence for every mob, do any mob have issues, or am I just having really bad luck so far?

I'm going to head back into Payon dungeon with another 10 or so Bongun and 5 Munak tames and so help me if I don't successfully exit with an egg this time, I'm going to scream. Hunting these tames is a pain! Although, I'll admit I've gotten a couple levels 88 -90 doing so - lulz.

Anything I need to know about taming on Transcendence other than just click the tame, click the mob, click the slot machine and then cry?

#2 8905170930230717423

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 05:39 AM

waste of time,just like gamble.

go prontera buy Egg more easy,sell your tames and buy Egg

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 April 2020 - 05:58 AM

success rates aren't high on any tame. Dont expect to succeed with just about a dozen of them.

#4 ilovemuffin

ilovemuffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 06:24 AM

I'm more annoyed at the gear breaking at 90% success chance. It's like I've won the lottery of that 10% failed chance.

Edited by ilovemuffin, 23 April 2020 - 06:25 AM.

#5 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:54 AM

Are the rates different than the previous iRO servers? On Iris, and Valkryie, and Chaos, I don't remember having this bad of luck. Then again, I am a person who can literally go months without a single card dropping, so, meh.

success rates aren't high on any tame. Dont expect to succeed with just about a dozen of them.

#6 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:56 AM

I feel you - I'm a huge chicken when it comes to upgrading. Some of that stems from the fact that I've never been one with a great deal of disposable income, so I have to be careful. In fact, I don't think I've ever personally upgraded anything to +9, save for maybe one time in over 15 years, and only then with those 'guarantee' items. Even with those, it's expensive.

I'm more annoyed at the gear breaking at 90% success chance. It's like I've won the lottery of that 10% failed chance.

#7 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 11:00 AM

Are the rates different than the previous iRO servers? On Iris, and Valkryie, and Chaos, I don't remember having this bad of luck. Then again, I am a person who can literally go months without a single card dropping, so, meh.

nope, they've always been terribly low

#8 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 23 April 2020 - 11:38 AM

This is actually somewhat reassuring. If the rates are the same, then I WILL eventually get my egg. I successfully tamed my Munak and Bongun before, so...  

That being said, I still have tames sitting on my Renewal account for mob with even lower rates and just never got around to trying to tame them. SO I have no idea how I'd do with super low rates.

nope, they've always been terribly low

#9 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 23 April 2020 - 03:32 PM

Looking at the rates, its about 5% so on average 20 tames. I would suggest you to bring more. 

But even so, I once spent 38 tames trying to tame a 5% catch rate pet as well. So its just pray to RNGesus, wear all your lucky socks and trickets.

Good luck!

#10 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 April 2020 - 03:53 PM

It's 10% on special tames, for things like Teddy Bear, Incubus etc, others it depends, some float at 5%, some at 3% and ones like Zealotus around 1%.

#11 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 25 April 2020 - 07:51 AM

Thank you for the good luck! I definitely need it!

Looking at the rates, its about 5% so on average 20 tames. I would suggest you to bring more. 

But even so, I once spent 38 tames trying to tame a 5% catch rate pet as well. So its just pray to RNGesus, wear all your lucky socks and trickets.

Good luck!

#12 Hiban

Hiban

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 01:10 PM

I don't remember where I read this, but I read that reducing the life of the monster and your character's Base/Job and Luk influence the rate...is this true?

#13 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 01:58 PM

no

#14 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:19 PM

I don't remember where I read this, but I read that reducing the life of the monster and your character's Base/Job and Luk influence the rate...is this true?

Pre renewal P.servers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users