May 1st Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

May 1st Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
320 replies to this topic

#26 Danles19

Danles19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 April 2020 - 07:19 PM

Thanks for the Fire sale request also very nice update this weeks maintenance ^_^

#27 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 April 2020 - 07:24 PM

since it's May, here's a shameless plug of my old BB location guide and pls fix the missing BB quests

would a firesale mean cheaper enforcer shoes :rice:

i doubt it since there is no remix on firesale if i remember correctly. unless they add remixes.

the original enforcer ocp box has low drop rate

#28 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 08:07 PM

i doubt it since there is no remix on firesale if i remember correctly. unless they add remixes.

But lots of WPE seller now, so its probably gonna be flooded anyways

Edited by YongkySH, 30 April 2020 - 08:08 PM.

#29 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 April 2020 - 08:12 PM

getting the skill balances without getting the fix for High Priests Basilica?! I am outraged even though the skill rebalance wouldnt make me get the skill anyways.

..............unless the holy property increased affects heals to other players as heal is a "Holy property" support skill.................

#30 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 30 April 2020 - 08:33 PM

For me, it's the principle, we have once again shown the developers that we don't need fully functioning updates to make them live. Bako, HTF, SvF, Verus, YSF, now this. Hell, even our NOGH is the oldest rendition.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 30 April 2020 - 08:46 PM.

#31 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 08:43 PM

For me, it's the principle, we have once again shown the developers that we don't need fully functioning updates to make them live. HTF, SvF, Verus, YSF, now this. Hell, even our NOGH is the oldest rendition.

Whats broken in HTF?

#32 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 30 April 2020 - 08:44 PM

Whats broken in HTF?

Kimi is missing skills, her card is also broken still to this day.

Sorry, just her card is broken, the one missing the skills was Bakonawa.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 30 April 2020 - 08:47 PM.

#33 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 30 April 2020 - 08:55 PM

Looks like the update is finally coming live, well done WP, its a good job.

#34 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:06 PM

Hard to predict.

The majority of WPE spenders are probably new players, mostly are from Thailand. Old players are already established and they dont need to spend money.

The issue is since Thai RO CBT will be opened soon. Some will leave. I doubt that they will spend money opening boxes.

And yes, the box has a low rate but again, Enforcer shoes shouldn't be rare to begin with at all. There are hundreds of these shoes.

Edited by nyyaan, 30 April 2020 - 09:09 PM.

#35 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 11:28 PM

Hard to predict.

The majority of WPE spenders are probably new players, mostly are from Thailand. Old players are already established and they dont need to spend money.

The issue is since Thai RO CBT will be opened soon. Some will leave. I doubt that they will spend money opening boxes.

And yes, the box has a low rate but again, Enforcer shoes shouldn't be rare to begin with at all. There are hundreds of these shoes.

Personally agree with you on the point highlighted in bold but as citizen from Thailand's neighborhood, I myself experience twice that my local dead while iRO still alive, that is why I decided to join iRO and don't bother anymore for our local server.

And, seems like, I am right about it, as we can see it is becoming MSP now instead of Malaysia and Singapore server.

I would encourage people to stay instead of keep on trying new server, in which every time, we invested our money and got wiped every 3 to 5 years.

#36 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 30 April 2020 - 11:47 PM

Kinda confuse here.

Facebook post wrote maintenance from 2am - 5am. While forum post states 11am - 4pm, with ISP from 2pm - 5pm.

I'm guessing since no one is yelling Server shutting down in 15mins, that means maintenance is actually 9 hours from now.  :wub:

#37 EXDRIVE

EXDRIVE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:iRO Chaos / kRO Baphomet

Posted 30 April 2020 - 11:48 PM

The new thRO own by Gravity thru Gravity Game Tech. It will have a better future...

#38 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 May 2020 - 01:52 AM

Are we going to have another maintenance on 11am-4pm PDT?

#39 Vermillion56

Vermillion56

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 02:40 AM

Shadow refine event plsss, its been half a year since its been putted, when are you gonna put it? T_T

#40 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 01 May 2020 - 02:58 AM

Personally agree with you on the point highlighted in bold but as citizen from Thailand's neighborhood, I myself experience twice that my local dead while iRO still alive, that is why I decided to join iRO and don't bother anymore for our local server.

And, seems like, I am right about it, as we can see it is becoming MSP now instead of Malaysia and Singapore server.

I would encourage people to stay instead of keep on trying new server, in which every time, we invested our money and got wiped every 3 to 5 years.

That can be good. A server that resets every couple years give players a new chance to compete. See RoT. It's more healthy than Chaos even its infested with bots. Or do you prefer a 17 years old server like Chaos? You might prefer it if you're a vet who have invested so much already and you can farm zeny easily without having to spend money at all. However, If you're a new player. You probably run away from Chaos fast because you're gonna spend a lot to catch up. That's why many people are playing RoT.

Chaos population only jumped from 500-800 to 1.5k-2.5k because many Thai players are here just to test things around. Some will leave. This new Thai RO will be managed by Gravity itself, not through a publisher anymore. Another gold mine for them. The logic is simple. They will update whichever servers that give them money ie twRO ... maybe.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 01 May 2020 - 03:04 AM.

#41 Monster501

Monster501

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 01 May 2020 - 03:57 AM

That can be good. A server that resets every couple years give players a new chance to compete. See RoT. It's more healthy than Chaos even its infested with bots. Or do you prefer a 17 years old server like Chaos? You might prefer it if you're a vet who have invested so much already and you can farm zeny easily without having to spend money at all. However, If you're a new player. You probably run away from Chaos fast because you're gonna spend a lot to catch up. That's why many people are playing RoT.

Chaos population only jumped from 500-800 to 1.5k-2.5k because many Thai players are here just to test things around. Some will leave. This new Thai RO will be managed by Gravity itself, not through a publisher anymore. Another gold mine for them. The logic is simple. They will update whichever servers that give them money ie twRO ... maybe.

They can even make a regional ban to prevent Thailand players playing at iRO.

#42 Cyberrok

Cyberrok

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1265 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 04:27 AM

Where can I find the entrance for Advanced Old Glast Heim?

#43 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 01 May 2020 - 04:53 AM

Where can I find the entrance for Advanced Old Glast Heim?

Walk upper left from OGH entrance.

#44 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 01 May 2020 - 04:56 AM

The new thRO own by Gravity thru Gravity Game Tech. It will have a better future...

Really no and yes.

Seem th player still hate class3 and seem GGT hired one whos doesn't really know what class3 is (like old staff from old thRO)

#45 Cyberrok

Cyberrok

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1265 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 05:01 AM

Walk upper left from OGH entrance.

Can you let me know the cord?

#46 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 01 May 2020 - 05:02 AM

Can you let me know the cord?

Stand in-front of Hugel walk up left stair and you will see another Hugel.

#47 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 05:06 AM

Judging from my forum profile, I don’t think I am a vet but I still like Chaos so much.

:heh:

Given that Gravity will manage the new Thai RO by themselves then I have no further comments.

Publisher just not the best option to host new server for RO I suppose.

#48 Cyberrok

Cyberrok

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1265 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 05:07 AM

Stand in-front of Hugel walk up left stair and you will see another Hugel.

You mean Hugin, I walked left stair but there is no NPC there

#49 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 01 May 2020 - 05:09 AM

You mean Hugin, I walked left stair but there is no NPC there

it not really update yet *faceplam*