How does safe to +7 certificate works? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How does safe to +7 certificate works?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 RozenKruez

RozenKruez

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 05:41 AM

I got a question hope someone will answer, so I read the description of safe to 7 headgear certificate and it says safe to refine any headgear up to +6 w/o breaking, so does that mean if I try to upgrade a +6 to +7 it won't have any effect? So the max level for the certificate is only at +6? If I try to refine it to +7 it will break? Do I have to use blacksmith blessing to make a +6 item a +7? Thanks in advance for those who will answer

#2 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 May 2020 - 10:23 AM

No. If you go from 6 to 7 you'll be safe as long as use the certificate.

#3 taiken

taiken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 June 2020 - 07:46 AM

When it says safe for gear up to +6 it means that you can safely attempt to refine gear that is already +6 (as in taking a +6 to +7). That's why it's called Safe to 7, but yeah, wording could be better.

#4 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 June 2020 - 07:20 PM

RIP logic

#5 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:11 PM

no, you dont need Blacksmith Blessing to refine to +7

#6 taiken

taiken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 June 2020 - 04:33 AM

As FishDeity Said, no blacksmith blessings up to +7. But since you were asking we might as well clarify the use of them too.

Blacksmith Blessings are used to safely refine from +7 and above and up to +12 (as in +11 to +12). You would need more BsBs on higher refine levels, from 1 at refine +7 to 11 for an attemp from +11 to +12 (you can check all about it here). The good thing thing about them is that you won't break the gear nor downgrade it if the attempt fails. But the downside is that the item is expensive, but you can get if from opening boxes or tickets for OCP gear (cash shop items).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users