Can't run another game with EAC - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can't run another game with EAC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 08:46 PM

I can't run another game (The Division 2, rainbow 6) without closing RO. Is there any workaround?

Can't wp just remove EAC completely?

Edited by mikkotinamide, 05 May 2020 - 08:54 PM.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 May 2020 - 08:51 PM

Hello,

We had one reported of the same, but it was another game with EAC. Tested personally on a separate device and it seemed that it was difficult running both games at the same time without turning off the first.

Not sure what WP can do here as EAC is handled by another company. I will bring this concern to the staff but don't hold your breath. Best advice I could give is to contact EAC in that regards.

#3 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:13 PM

I have contacted EAC but still no response up until now. Is there a way for WP to forward this to the service provider since WP is technically the client, anyway? 

#4 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 11:32 AM

I want to play Arknights with Emulator while I want to AFK in RO 

but yeah it forced to close RO before playing another games because of EAC  = ="

#5 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 05 July 2020 - 10:08 PM

Ever since EAC, I decided to shell out $30 for a used dual core laptop that had Windows 7 on it from someone locally, for the sole purpose of vending in RO. While this is doing it's thing, I do whatever else on my main rig/go to bed/etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users