#1 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 May 2020 - 06:49 PM

Hey guys!
My brain is cooked trying to figure this out. Can someone explain to me?

So previously I was wearing a +9 FAW (Petal card), Fatal 4/3/2

And I would deal 9251 crit damage to Porings

I would like to increase my dmg output and tried a +9 FAW (Menblatt), EA 2/3/3 (havent tried to re enchant yet)

And my crit damage is higher - 9555

I am hecking bamboozled.

Petal card and the Fatal enchant gives such a great boost on critical damage, instead of the EA enchants and menblatt card.

I lose so much crit % damage by changing equipment, but my damage is now higher?? (I tried this on eggs to and the difference is 500 damage)

How is the damage calculated?

Does that mean it's wayyy better for me to aim for master archer than acute enchant? I don't understand... T_T

Stats/gears if you guys are interested

#2 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 May 2020 - 07:10 PM

Acute is better, short answer is you were not using No Limits.

As is you have a lot of critical damage. However, with those gears and build your ranged damage is low, so running ranged damage without No Limits means you would get an increase in damage.

However, when using No Limits, this increases your ranged damage by 350%. Acute is better at this point because you have more ranged damage than critical damage; in spite of, both of them being end of formula modifiers.

#3 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 May 2020 - 07:34 PM

Acute is better, short answer is you were not using No Limits.

As is you have a lot of critical damage. However, with those gears and build your ranged damage is low, so running ranged damage without No Limits means you would get an increase in damage.

However, when using No Limits, this increases your ranged damage by 350%. Acute is better at this point because you have more ranged damage than critical damage; in spite of, both of them being end of formula modifiers.

So TLDR: Say I'm MVPing with no limits, should I still use my EA FAW menblatt instead of the Fatal FAW? Or is it irrelevant since I already get the 350% more damage from No Limits?

Sorry for the question, just still confused is all.

#4 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 May 2020 - 07:38 PM

So TLDR: Say I'm MVPing with no limits, should I still use my EA FAW menblatt instead of the Fatal FAW? Or is it irrelevant since I already get the 350% more damage from No Limits?

Sorry for the question, just still confused is all.

Fatal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users