May 13th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

May 13th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

#26 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 13 May 2020 - 05:04 AM

We need new fever fields, please!!

+1

#27 GrimWise

GrimWise

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 05:07 AM

We need a bot solution, thats ALL we need for now.

#28 Davzzlerg

Davzzlerg

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 06:02 AM

7hrs maintenance and i dont sh..t being fixed at all. Seriously do u guys at WP even do any work at all??? 

1. Bard/Dancer skill all messed up

2. Blacksmith crafting

3. Bot getting out of hand

4. WOE lagg

whats wrong with brd/dnc skills?

#29 Glonfel2

Glonfel2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 13 May 2020 - 06:46 AM

Bot number  are increasing over and over, reports are taking ages to be effective to ban them, you guys really need to check this out, its pratically unviable to keep reporting them if the staff action is being too slow

#30 ARTEMI5

ARTEMI5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 06:58 AM

Add PVP in guild dungeons

#31 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 07:17 AM

The Rodex and Store System is in trouble. Many people I know are reporting that they are losing zeny and items that should be returned by Rodex when their store is closed and that is not what is happening. People from my guild have already sent a ticket reporting the problem and not even a simple answer is received. What is happening with the communication between company and user?

#32 pp322

pp322

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 549 posts
  • Server:quit

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:10 AM

I reported bot crusader in ayo_dun02 map more than 4 times and they did really nothing  :ani_bzz:

#33 VLMilk

VLMilk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:17 AM

We REALLY need instances to make the endgame survive. We'd love to have it ASAP

#34 rustledjims

rustledjims

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:22 AM

Still no new content?

#35 Xillor

Xillor

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:30 AM

fix bard/dancers they are broken  :wacko:

#36 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:45 AM

Safe Certs Safe Certs Safe Certs PLEASEEEEE

#37 Jonathan

Jonathan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:47 AM

Camp, please have mercy, we need some safe certs to 7 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. Limit how much can acquire weekly or even monthly or something. Just give us hope to be able to upgrade safely for some really rare items pleaseeeeeeee.

PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MORON

#38 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:48 AM

Camp, can you add a kafra stacker for items like gum/bms/buff scrolls like the one on chaos?

#39 ArslamBR

ArslamBR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:57 AM

Noooooooo, please, noooooo.

#40 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:59 AM

feed the hungry WP ... certs incoming? O.o

#41 Glonfel2

Glonfel2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:01 AM

No, please

if those come i will just quit, those kind of actions always lead the server to become pay to win and unbalance the server with cash shop items

#42 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:02 AM

I will remind you and everyone that Gravity (America) has always received their updates from kRO, from the beginning of time. I actually remember TWO (2) hour maintenances. They slowly edged up over the years and now we are literally being asked to give up basically an entire game day. In my opinion, this is bullsh*t. 

If Activision/Blizzard can do maintenance on their servers around the world for hundreds of thousands of players for content that spans nearly as many years as Ragnarok Online's and do it in shorter time than Gravity, I see a problem here.

If we spend money on this product, we have a right, actually, a duty to complain. I'm complaining about a 7 hour maintenance smack dab in the middle of the day. This is ridiculous.

he has already said on the forums that they have to get the fix from kRO and cannot do it themselves.

whenever you ask yourself a question similar to this just assume the answer is "they need help from kRO"

camp is doing all he can man. I understand the warp portal justly gets a lot of flack, but they have put a lot of effort into this server and its a thousand times better than restart. 

#43 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali

Ouch, that was a triple post.. WOW!!

Edited by Chisami, 13 May 2020 - 09:04 AM.

#44 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali

Well, since I can't delete the extra posts, I'll use the space.

We are all stuck with stay-at-home orders, so I'll need to do my best to find something else to do. I've already set my time aside for chores and errands, because I do a little every day so that it's never backed up. 

Edited by Campitor, 13 May 2020 - 10:12 AM.

#45 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:06 AM

No, please

if those come i will just quit, those kind of actions always lead the server to become pay to win and unbalance the server with cash shop items

:heh:  :heh:  :heh: 

quit then.

the game company needs people to spend to stay afloat

you're telling people that. you dont want to spend & you dont want to let people spend

Edited by bearl, 13 May 2020 - 09:09 AM.

#46 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:19 AM

Warp Portal must enjoy watching their servers die slowly and slowly every time they release a new one.  You need to realize that everybody on the server has multiple 99's already and yet you lack releasing new content, like we wanna just keep spending hours and hours at the dumb mediocre lvlin spots over and over again.. Still no Trans, Still no instances, Still no dungeons, Still no new Frenzy Fields, Still no fixes for BS's enchants, Still no new content.. I had high hopes for this server, but as its becoming easier and easier for people to bypass the stupid EAC, the bots are getting outta control, and when you see a GM on a map asking you for info about bots, and you give them names of bots, they just say "Thank you for the info" and you still see the bots on the map when you bump into them again.. I mean do ya'll even work or care? This is just going to be another fail server just like Iris, Valkyrie, and Restart was.. you dont listen to your player base, you do bare minimum Sh..it, just to slide by and hope and pray with micro transactions that you can squeeze that $1 outta people.. Do you even pay your employees? Or are they just all volunteers? For Real this is a 20 year old game, you should know what people want for content already and not at a yearly rate.. get ur crap together already Warp Portal, theres a reason why Chaos server is still around.... and who the -_- does a maintenance in the middle of the day?? when people are getting off of work... Why not do it at night like a normal company, ya'll are dumb just saying, you really dont know how to manage a server.  My mine craft server is way more successful this then crap..

Edited by Zekayn, 13 May 2020 - 09:40 AM.

#47 noobsaiabot

noobsaiabot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:49 AM

I lost all items that were being sold in the offline store when the server was reset, i would like to know if i'll be able to bring my items back or i'll be leaving the game here. xD 

#48 SaintMullah12

SaintMullah12

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 10:09 AM

this will be the last game I’ll play under warportal u guys got me at restartRO twice is a lucky charm It seems that warp has no ability to maintain a healthy long term games all they care about is getting that quick pay let the server die tactic lol there’s never a sense of security playing your games feels like it’s a bomb that can always explode any minute and all the time money etc you invest is gone

Edited by SaintMullah12, 13 May 2020 - 10:17 AM.

#49 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 10:10 AM

I lost all items that were being sold in the offline store when the server was reset, i would like to know if i'll be able to bring my items back or i'll be leaving the game here. xD 

Please submit a ticket. The GMs should be able to help.

#50 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 10:11 AM

this will be the last game I’ll play with warportal u guys got me at restartRO twice is a lucky charm I seems that warp has no ability to maintain a healthy long term games all they care about is getting that quick pay let the server die tactic lol

Today we are working on fixing an issue with the server that was causing mail and pets to disappear. Its in the patch notes.

Warp Portal must enjoy watching their servers die slowly and slowly every time they release a new one.  You need to realize that everybody on the server has multiple 99's already and yet you lack releasing new content, like we wanna just keep spending hours and hours at the dumb mediocre lvlin spots over and over again.. Still no Trans, Still no instances, Still no dungeons, Still no new Frenzy Fields, Still no fixes for BS's enchants, Still no new content.. I had high hopes for this server, but as its becoming easier and easier for people to bypass the stupid EAC, the bots are getting outta control, and when you see a GM on a map asking you for info about bots, and you give them names of bots, they just say "Thank you for the info" and you still see the bots on the map when you bump into them again.. I mean do ya'll even work or care? This is just going to be another fail server just like Iris, Valkyrie, and Restart was.. you dont listen to your player base, you do bare minimum Sh..it, just to slide by and hope and pray with micro transactions that you can squeeze that $1 outta people.. Do you even pay your employees? Or are they just all volunteers? For Real this is a 20 year old game, you should know what people want for content already and not at a yearly rate.. get ur crap together already Warp Portal, theres a reason why Chaos server is still around.... and who the fk does a maintenance in the middle of the day?? when people are getting off of work... Why not do it at night like a normal company, ya'll are dumb just saying, you really dont know how to manage a server.  My mine craft server is way more successful this then crap..

New maps, dungeons, and other contents are currently in the pipeline as discussed here: https://forums.warpp...s-may-8th-2020/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users