May 13th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 4 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

May 13th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

#76 eddieb88

eddieb88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationUSA, FL
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 14 May 2020 - 01:53 AM

Poor Camp is working over time for the people and all you guys dude is cry and whine, come on guys warpportal is doing the best they can.

also can some one hit the dude on the head who keeps asking for safe certs.

images_15.jpg

The safe to +7 certs is the "Bic Poll Axe/Maya P guy" lol. He also has several accounts on here, using multiple to reply in this thread alone. He's got several different threads in the marketplace for ROT. I'm in favor of WP extending maint to purge his forum accounts in to one and have him figure out the pw lol. I think this would be humorous for the community: We can recreate the old "Hall of Shame" which used to post banned accounts/suspended accounts with their player names and reason on the WP main site. Player 9828175930 - or whatever account he is using - banned from Forums, Reason: Multiple accounts/Getting too stoned (his own words via discord)/Multiple Personalities. If this post is edited I understand why, but I'm sure you got a laugh out of it. ;) https://i.imgur.com/3JUviYm.png

I really hope the issue causing character to be stuck is fixed. Last WoE my recaller account got stuck at an INN (my save point)
Some specifics that may be useful for Camp/GM's: The account  that was stuck had a pet in use at the time, had items in RO Dex, and had kafra  shop items in inventory. Should I be weary of any of the aforementioned specifics for this coming WoE? I can simply not use a pet, not ROdex myself items, or ensure I have no kafra shop items in my inventory.

Some other useful information: On the same WP email; different account and different character slot, no pet, no items in ro dex, no kafra shop items in inventory, and on a different map (not an INN either) was also stuck when I tried to log in. However, I could play another account tied to a different WP email, saved at the same INN (no pet, no dex items, no kafra shop stuff in inventory). I attempted renewing my IP address via Command Prompt, used a different computer, tried to have my character warped by coordinating a Warp Portal from Priest and logging in (failed). I could not remove gears from my character that was stuck, I could set a chat up, but I was also disconnected within approx 120 seconds (wasn't really recording that). I went in-depth here in attempt to resolve the issue. Whatever was done immediatly after WoE (server restart i assume) fixed the issue. 

Would it be possible for verified guild leaders to have a contact of a GM, who is tasked with being online during WoE and could possibly remedy this situation? I don't know if the current situation could be remedied without restarting the server/canceling WoE, but if it could, I'd say my request would be reasonable. Any character stuck during WoE is a major issue, the recaller is certainly the worst case scenario, and it was the issue in this one.

That was a mouthful (no-pun intended).  :P

Edited by eddieb88, 14 May 2020 - 03:55 AM.

#77 SaintMullah12

SaintMullah12

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 02:22 AM

The safe to +7 certs is the "Bic Poll Axe/Maya P guy" lol. He also has several accounts on here, using multiple to reply in this thread alone. He's got several different threads in the marketplace for ROT. I'm in favor of WP extending maint to purge his forum accounts in to one and have him figure out the pw lol. I think this would be humorous for the community: We can recreate the old "Hall of Shame" which used to post banned accounts/suspended accounts with their player names and reason on the WP main site. Player 9828175930 - or whatever account he is using - banned from Forums, Reason: Multiple accounts/Getting too stoned (his own words via discord)/Multiple Personalities. If this post is edited I understand why, but I'm sure you got a laugh out of it. ;)

I really hope the issue causing character to be stuck is fixed. Last WoE my recaller account got stuck at an INN (my save point)
Some specifics that may be useful for Camp/GM's: The account that was stuck had a pet in use at the time, had items in RO Dex, and had kafra shop items in inventory. Should I be weary of any of the aforementioned specifics for this coming WoE? I can simply not use a pet, not ROdex myself items, or ensure I have no kafra shop items in my inventory.

Some other useful information: On the same WP email; different account and different character slot, no pet, no items in ro dex, no kafra shop items in inventory, and on a different map (not an INN either) was also stuck when I tried to log in. However, I could play another account tied to a different WP email, saved at the same INN (no pet, no dex items, no kafra shop stuff in inventory). I attempted renewing my IP address via Command Prompt, used a different computer, tried to have my character warped by coordinating a Warp Portal from Priest and logging in (failed). I could not remove gears from my character that was stuck, I could set a chat up, but I was also disconnected within approx 120 seconds (wasn't really recording that). I went in-depth here in attempt to resolve the issue. Whatever was done immediatly after WoE (server restart i assume) fixed the issue.

Would it be possible for verified guild leaders to have a contact of a GM, who is tasked with being online during WoE and could possibly remedy this situation? I don't know if the current situation could be remedied without restarting the server/canceling WoE, but if it could, I'd say my request would be reasonable. Any character stuck during WoE is a major issue, the recaller is certainly the worst case scenario, and it was the issue in this one.

That was a mouthful (no-pun intended). :P

Lol there’s no need to name and shame haha wtf all of the Sudden I’m mr bic pull axe and 3b Mayap guy ?okay guys the big secret is out lol @ camp kindly verify so mr Eddie can go to sleep peacefully

Edited by SaintMullah12, 14 May 2020 - 02:39 AM.

#78 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 20 May 2020 - 05:28 AM

New fever fields when? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users