Biggest Giveaway / Sale in honour of a friend - Round 3! - Chaos Renewal Market - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Biggest Giveaway / Sale in honour of a friend - Round 3!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 May 2020 - 03:08 AM

Edit: I have a newborn baby and request your patience in me just not having a lot of time to respond quickly!

I have been given a wide range of items by an old friend who passed away and who played iRO since launch in the mid 2000s. She passed away unexpectedly last year, and her family left me her accounts as, combined, we had built a small empire together in iRO. I originally handed her my complete set of personal god items and endgame MVPs, which have found a good home among friends for now.

Originally I was going to sell everything and fund my own return to iRO, but I feel now that her memory will best be honoured through helping others, hence the giveaway aspect. I ask that you follow the light rules below as I plan to create a storybook of how these items helped you, and give this to her family in memoriam if I get enough responses.

I am selling ALMOST all the GEAR items at about 50% of their actual value (sorry if there was miscommunication: consumable and safety certs I will be looking at just below market value), or giving away. See below the 'rules' of this thread. Zeny raised may be used for a future game or contest or something.

To respect privacy, I will accept all 'thank you's' in my name, Ultimate, and will change this to her name upon creating the story book.

FORMAT:
I took screenshots of my storages, carts and items and simply posted them below. If there's an item you like, just ask and provide the reason why that item will improve your experience.

RULES for non free items:
- it never hurts to ask for an item
- will trade multiple items for ANY MVP cards
- if the item/offer is under 500m, I will ask you to mail me the zeny and I'll mail you the item

Completely FREE Items
- if the item is cheap (under 100m) and you want it, simply message me the reason you would like the item (2-3 FULL sentence about why you want the item and why it will improve your experience). This will enter the thank yous storybook.
- ONE message PER item; don't just ask me for all the items you see in the pictures. Provide your character's in game name and I will mail it to you.

Take a close look at the images. Message me or post here if there is something you like; include your in game name to speed things up. I won't haggle price, so don't low ball, but I will give you almost anything you see here for half the price it shows up historically on RAGIAL.

If you're asking for an item for free, I simply request 2-3 sentences on how it will improve your gaming experience etc

Gear 1: https://i.imgur.com/EpdwACp.jpg

Gear 2: https://i.imgur.com/uZkYPQ3.jpg

Costumes: https://i.imgur.com/ocFwjuk.png

Weapons: https://i.imgur.com/8AqR5xL.jpg

Shadow Gears & White Wing Sets: https://i.imgur.com/HEwaozZ.jpg

Old Lucky Box Gears: https://i.imgur.com/NGSrWfH.jpg

Normal Cards: https://i.imgur.com/uyLWaVU.jpg

Better Cards: https://i.imgur.com/EiYE920.jpg

Kafra Shop Items: https://i.imgur.com/pEmlnlH.jpg

Consumables & Food: https://i.imgur.com/bOSvpLU.jpg

ETC: https://i.imgur.com/zV3foj7.jpg

(right click and say 'view image' if you need to zoom)

I don't log in a ton and much prefer mailing items.

Edited by Ultimate, 15 May 2020 - 01:55 PM.

#2 drake116

drake116

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 08:58 AM

I entered this topic to see the itens (started back in iro a while ago, with some friend i could use some discounts lol), but this topic really touched me.

Its wonderful how this game managed to bond people. Your reference to "small empire" clearly show how relevant the game is(or was) to you.

I Remember when a guild mate (and close online friend) passed away while we where playing, back in 2006 or 2007(we used to play bRO). He was a very young boy (14yo), i was 17.

He had a very rare and mortal Heart disease, i dont know its english name, I think its kinda like megalocardia .The sad thing, is that he could die any moment, and still loved to "waste" his time in ragnarok. He played with his mom, and they were BOTH awsome people and players.

Sudenly when we was leveling in Valkyrie guild dungeon (we were kinda of mad, because we could'nt keep a britoniah castle, valk wasnt good to level lol), i was 29% till my first 99 toon an he was helping me out with his 99 priest. He just stopped responding on TS, died to a small mob, and disconnected after some minutes. 2 days later, we found his number, to call him and her mom to know the truth.

On the 7th day after that, we did a small honor to him (even his mom logged in) in the prontera church. We tossed all the itens with "flower" sprites and sat them on the ground until they dissapear. It was Epic, we had almost 90 players that day.

We Honored him, 3 consecutive years on his death day. Always throwing more and more flowers. Sadly, with Work and college, every year we get less and less players to came, until almost all our friends stopped playing.

Tell me if you want to honor her in game, i would gladly came. i Kinda feel it would honor my friend once more too. 

Ps: sorry my grammar, not native english speaker. Hope it is understandable.

Edited by drake116, 14 May 2020 - 08:58 AM.

#3 Kmac

Kmac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationWA
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 May 2020 - 12:17 PM

This is a really cool idea! Sorry for your loss and I hope that you find good homes for everything. I will check back and see if there is anything I think could be useful when you get updated pictures up. I just redownloaded the game a few hours ago and insisted my brother do the same (after a 4 year break for me, and even longer for him). Since I am just getting back in today we don't have any zeny atm, but have a lot of older gears I hope will be worth somewhat what they were 4 years ago. Need to sort through and check what everything is worth now. My brother has expressed interest in playing a wizard again, and I'll be supporting on priest I'm sure. So if you have anything useful for those, I'll definitely hit you up as soon as we sell some things to get some zeny.

#4 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 01:54 PM

I entered this topic to see the itens (started back in iro a while ago, with some friend i could use some discounts lol), but this topic really touched me.

Its wonderful how this game managed to bond people. Your reference to "small empire" clearly show how relevant the game is(or was) to you.

I Remember when a guild mate (and close online friend) passed away while we where playing, back in 2006 or 2007(we used to play bRO). He was a very young boy (14yo), i was 17.

He had a very rare and mortal Heart disease, i dont know its english name, I think its kinda like megalocardia .The sad thing, is that he could die any moment, and still loved to "waste" his time in ragnarok. He played with his mom, and they were BOTH awsome people and players.

Sudenly when we was leveling in Valkyrie guild dungeon (we were kinda of mad, because we could'nt keep a britoniah castle, valk wasnt good to level lol), i was 29% till my first 99 toon an he was helping me out with his 99 priest. He just stopped responding on TS, died to a small mob, and disconnected after some minutes. 2 days later, we found his number, to call him and her mom to know the truth.

On the 7th day after that, we did a small honor to him (even his mom logged in) in the prontera church. We tossed all the itens with "flower" sprites and sat them on the ground until they dissapear. It was Epic, we had almost 90 players that day.

We Honored him, 3 consecutive years on his death day. Always throwing more and more flowers. Sadly, with Work and college, every year we get less and less players to came, until almost all our friends stopped playing.

Tell me if you want to honor her in game, i would gladly came. i Kinda feel it would honor my friend once more too. 

Ps: sorry my grammar, not native english speaker. Hope it is understandable.

This is such a lovely, sad story, and I appreciate you sharing it. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it out <3 Ragnarok is a great game and has brought many people together over the years, I'm so sorry your time was cut short with your friend.

#5 DaniloRoAs

DaniloRoAs

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 03:00 PM

Hello there dear Ultimate, I was wondering if I could have 1 rhino model hat as seen in pic 1.I saw 2 of   that item yesterday at 300 so may I offer 175m for it?It can't be mailed so Ill be here at ro all day long , so just give me a time when u will be on so we can deal. Thank you

Also Im making a new guild so may I have Guildsman Recruiter Hat for free as that item will help me find new friends in this game also with the hat geared people will noticed about my recruitment and make my recruitment more easy.Thanks in advance ^^^IGN Sura hispano

Edited by DaniloRoAs, 15 May 2020 - 03:05 PM.

#6 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 02:57 AM

Hey!

Congrats on your newborn, like mine I have a 4 mo with me which is challenging and joyful at the same time.

Not sure you happen to have Costume: Sphinx Helm letting go? Offering 100m Zeny, feel free to nego.

My IGN is K.S.-VII

I would like to try out this old costume which not make available to new player since it was an event reward back then when iRO celebrate 9th anniversary.

Thank you!

#7 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 May 2020 - 09:41 PM

Hello Ultimate, I've sent you a PM :) thanks for your attention!

#8 lhjoaquin7

lhjoaquin7

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 03:14 AM

Hell dear Ultimate, first of all, sorry for your lost and congratz for your newborn baby.

May I ask a Sunglasses Baseball Hat? I really want that item as Ive seen someone wearing that and will improve my game experience as it  will give me a feeling of well-being and then reduce my stress... xD pretty please that item is soo pretty =P

Also, as Im leveling up in orcs then may I ask for a Claytos Cracking Earth Armor [1] for my future loli ruri card.That item will help me alot as I 've seen that every time of orc use earth attack along with stun but if I use earth armor Ill be enable to be more tanky so experience a more fluid game . 

Thanks in advance

#9 mightyj03

mightyj03

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 12:16 PM

Hello Ultimate!

Are you still giving away stuff? I guess because I saw your post Round 3.. May I have one piece of Pecopeco Hairband for my sorcerer please? IGN: Palina

This would greatly help her walk faster in between quests.

Thank you so much!

#10 6577191221155657310

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 10:26 PM

Hello ultimate, I’m a fairly new player. Started again in March 2020 after 15-16 years. I started as a priest but I just leveled an assassin and became a gx. I’ve been farming sticky webfoot to try to buy some gears. Would love for you to give me any gx items you’d think is good for me. I’m doing a double attack crit katar build using eden equipments. I’m serious. Would love to finally try some good and powerful gears or cards equipments etc. thanks in advance

ign = yggem

#11 Johnnana

Johnnana

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 10:49 PM

Hi there,

I am really sorry of the loss of a very special individual in your life. I am working in a hospital assisting in the covid pandemic and i see day in and out people losing their love ones.. really very saddening. You are not alone with this loss and pain.

I have only 30mil. I am hoping i can get a "show me the zeny costume" andUnfrozen orlean gown. I am willing to give up all my zeny just for a few costumes as well..I hope i can be considered for the items as i am working hard in the hospital dealing with covid and also a new player that started about a week ago.. f2p.

IGN: hahanut

Thanks thanks..

Edited by Johnnana, 20 July 2020 - 06:01 AM.

#12 ancap

ancap

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 July 2020 - 12:59 PM

My condolences to you and the family, it's always sad to lose someone whom you have a close bond

and congratz on your baby

I was looking at the items and i'd like to ask for a set of elemental armor cards(the cheap ones), it would help a lot getting the last 2 Faceworm garments from Faceworm Queen, with those i may finally complete the whole dungeon

i'd like to donate some items i have in storage to add to the giveaway like fortune sword and some others.

My ign is : ..  .

#13 xxyouninoxx

xxyouninoxx

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 04:10 PM

Hello Ultimate.

First than all I am sorry for your loss. It is a very noble action making your experiences transcend beyond a game. I would encourage you to share any memory or special moment on a screenshoot if you still have any.

On the other hand, congratulations for your baby (let him play ragnarok as soon as possible) :D

I am not a pro player with hundreds of millions of zeny and honestly I do not know how people makes them. However, I have always enjoyed ragnarok with few money and stuff. I would ask for Chewimg Gum (however I think it is a expensive item, idk), or any other general item that could make leveling process a bit funier and easier (btw I've always loved the look of that item). My main character is a mix of support and ME arch bishop reaching lvl 110.

IGN: Felizia

Keep strong for good action mate.

Thank you very much!

#14 Yosef

Yosef

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 July 2020 - 10:27 PM

Hello Ultimate

1st i want say congratz for your baby

i hope the giveaway still going, i can i want to ask for lunatic hat. Ehm i want hve that for to give for my friend.

just because my friend like lunatic so much. and she old player who have long time no play. so i want ask her to play again and give that lunatic hat as reward

thank you so much

ign : Spiritz~Evolution Bank

#15 kenkinoragnarok

kenkinoragnarok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 02:42 AM

Hello Ultimate,

Congrats on your newborn baby! I'm also expecting my firstborn in 2 weeks time. So excited! Sorry about your friend too..

Do you still have Costume Secret Bandana and Christmas Musicbox? How much are you selling these 2 items? I'm interested in Christmas Musicbox as I remember the last time I played RO in 2012 my character had one of these and I enjoyed using it to play the Christmas tune to my friend. And I am interested in Secret Bandana as it looks really cool and unique. I haven't found the perfect look for my character yet and I think C. Secret Bandana would fit very nicely with my RG. Please let me know how much you are selling these two items for. Thanks and best regards.

IGN: KENKINO

Edited by kenkinoragnarok, 11 July 2020 - 03:06 AM.

#16 gamerict00

gamerict00

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 05:12 AM

Hi there, I'm a new priest and would be happy to be given any item suited for an ME build. 

IGN: N.o.s.t.r.a.d.a.m.us
Class: Priest
Server: Chaos

Edited by gamerict00, 18 October 2020 - 12:43 AM.

#17 aterrible

aterrible

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 October 2020 - 04:34 PM

Congratulations on your new born baby :D

I really think this is such a great idea to honor her memory. As a solo player for the most of my Ragnarok life, I kinda wish I knew you or her back then.

I'd love to receive a Costume Eremes Scarf to finish my Red look for my GX and Rebellion (Omni, red hair, and rudra costume). Also planning on making a AB with red clothes :wub: It's the only piece I've been missing!

If that's not possible or its already gone, then it's okay!

I'd still love to buy a +9 White Wing :D or Autumm Hairband for my Ranger that's been rotting away without 

any decent gear. 

Again I admire this whole effort to cherish the memories you had with her and I'd be willing to give flowers and pay my respects if you're planning to do one again.

IGN: Tenyasha

#18 macieskiga

macieskiga

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 03:59 PM

Hello Ultimate, Im sorry for your loss, can I have the shrine maiden hat? 

IGN: Kryzofaziel

#19 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 08:47 AM

hey guys so sorry i didnt notice these messages piling up! a friend and i are vending mountains of items dirt cheap, above eden npc in middle/lower pront

#20 tony6565

tony6565

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 11:06 PM

hey guys so sorry i didnt notice these messages piling up! a friend and i are vending mountains of items dirt cheap, above eden npc in middle/lower pront

Hi Ultimate

I can't find yr shop in pront  but i PM to you , Pls see and Reply me.

Ty Sir

Tony

#21 Asterdel

Asterdel

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 05:30 PM

Hello, do you still have at least one Arc Angeling card?  Not many people use it, but I got one recently for a friend of mine and after realizing how much it improved his character I wanted to make a character build based off of it since I don't really kafra.  In fact, your shop may have even been where I bought it, not sure xD  If not, that's alright, it's cool anyway you are doing this for people :)

#22 Dreamo

Dreamo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 08:48 PM

urm... ultimate-sama... i pm you in warpportal id... hope you would consider my mail sir...

best of wishes for you and your family!! teach the lil one about RO later maybe we all would start a new generation of RO player xD

:ok:  :Emo_16:  :Emo_15:  :Emo_15:  :Emo_15:  :ok:

#23 tony6565

tony6565

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 07:21 AM

Hi, Ultimate 

I pm you in warpportal ID , 

I Hope You Reply me , and sell me with item i want,

if you not ok with my offer , pls told me with your price ,

i want new experience with your item.

Thank you very much Ultimate

Tony

#24 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 01:20 PM

Hey guys so sorry for not getting back to anyone. Been a crazy few weeks with no time to login.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users