[RT] Level 99 bots at aldebaran. - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[RT] Level 99 bots at aldebaran.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#51 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 21 May 2020 - 01:06 PM

You just made my day! I literally just posted a request in the suggestions thread about Dead branches and the Azoth (and the Hylozoist card) - and Hocus Pocus, wherein I begged to see those brought back in their original form (allowable on regular map zones).  You have no idea how happy I'd be to see these allowed in the game again.

In fact, if you guys do this, I will personally see to it that I bring back at least 10+ old players and encourage them to do the same.

4. Eventually dead branches will be working again. But to be clear we will never be okay with any user using it to harass another player suspected bot or not. Because monsters don't care and they will kill real players. If we enable them and you use them to close down maps in this manner we will ban you.

#52 jajajohn

jajajohn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 05:51 PM

I am assured by their managers that they are hunting bots and as I said above they have agreed to user a higher percentage of their time on the subject. They assured me that they are tracing mailed/traded loots for bots and removing the merchants/other benefiting characters from the game. Do I want them to do more? Yes! I want them to be showing a stronger presence. Removing bots isn't something I will ever give up on I even personally hunt when I have free time.

Go to moc_fild01. This map should be patrolled every day. There are shops with 8k needles (full shop) and 5+ Pecopeco cards vending. This hurts the economy for top 10 Alchemists potting for guilds. Why even bother potting Witch Starsand if randoms are going to buy 200k Cactus Needles from bots and pot them with higher success rate? Please do something about it because it's getting really ridiculous.

Edited to add this image

Capture.png

Edited by jajajohn, 21 May 2020 - 05:54 PM.

#53 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 09:18 PM

Yes we should never tell you the status of someone else's account. They have a right to privacy no matter how righteous you feel.

Same bots are still there. Botting. Nothing has been done until now. 4 days straight at sleepers (since i made this topic). Do you know how much money each bot can do? Over 20 MI / day.

Do you feel happy now?

Also, @campitor, there is no need to erase imgs or things like that. Everyone is at a discord that the same things are posted there. Everyone knows the nicks, the guilds, everything. 3 Bots using [Removed!] tag were botting there. Leader said "i didnt know that"

Edited by VModCoconut, 23 May 2020 - 03:38 PM.
Please no identifying names

#54 Agonizing

Agonizing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3238 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 May 2020 - 11:56 AM

Same bots are still there. Botting. Nothing has been done until now. 4 days straight at sleepers (since i made this topic). Do you know how much money each bot can do? Over 20 MI / day.

Do you feel happy now?

Also, @campitor, there is no need to erase imgs or things like that. Everyone is at a discord that the same things are posted there. Everyone knows the nicks, the guilds, everything. 3 Bots using [Removed!] tag were botting there. Leader said "i didnt know that"

Don't expect much buddy. Just think of gravity as just a customer service rep. Where they'll listen to all your problems about the game and just tell you that they'll do something, but it'll get pass on to another person and another person. Soon, it'll be a fail server like the rest. Had they really regulated the rules in game, you wouldn't see some idiot at random places with a chat that says "Trade zeny for RO2/csgo item/gears/skin" in eden or in any town. I don't mean to single that person out but I'm just giving an example. %99.9 Gravity "employees" never really log into the game so they won't see or know what the real gamers see.

Edited by VModCoconut, 23 May 2020 - 03:39 PM.
fix quote edit

#55 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 03:43 PM

You know there is another one right?

The vmod that represents the SEA.

Damn. Too bad I couldn't be a pineapple.

The coconut one? Hahaha

Cinnamon was always around too much for me to help in my free time. By the time I come, she had everything modded. Lol. I am trying more while she is away!

#56 rogeegi

rogeegi

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGardena, California

Posted 23 May 2020 - 09:50 PM

There are bots on prontera field 9. Names go as followed :[Removed!]

Then who has the authority to actions for botting? I have a list of names that I can message them directly.

#57 sonatta

sonatta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 04:14 AM

We used to but it became an administrative nightmare over time as WP got more complex. But even if we wanted to publishing lists of players as banned is problematic since users have a right to privacy including privacy related to online aliases under CA law.

they dont really shamefully name the banned list

its censored 

its like this 

banned list as of may 24, 2020

Venu***

Kur***

Nezu***

Tanjir***

but hey atleast announcing banned list everyday. makes the player know that gms are actively doing their job and gives them peace of mind lol

Edited by sonatta, 24 May 2020 - 04:18 AM.

#58 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 07:13 AM

Spore map especially the clone is flooded with both high and low level bots, somebody visit it.

#59 LeonFlare

LeonFlare

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 955 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/thenagrarok
  • LocationMOOTXICO!
  • Server:Valkyrie Forever

Posted 25 May 2020 - 04:24 AM

I was thinking in returning to play once i heard the new server had anti bot system and a skill rebalance patch, but looking how thing goes its gonna dies the same way Re:Start did so no point in trying

Still don't understand why you haven't enable already at least one pay-to-play server already, something like a 1 time payment access like other mmo's do, i know isn't gonna stop the bots but at least gonna hinder them, there's people that spend thousands on WPE, pretty sure people would not mid pay like 5usd to have access a server that has way less bot problems that the free options 

#60 spedishrei

spedishrei

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 03:03 AM

yup i know. Ive reported at least more than 20 bots via ticket and all they (bot) say is:

"we've received your ticket and someone will do something about it, however we cant disclose more information about the case"... like, wtf?

they have absolutely no credibility doing that. They do not answer anything anymore because they cant. Because they are doing NOTHING.

Level 99 bots is a joke, for real.

Same here.
I give up.

#61 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:29 AM

Alarms bot still there wew

#62 10156826539658927

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 08:55 PM

You wont be hard to see bots running around valuable maps, however not in frenzy field yet.

I have been farming in bayalan dungeon_02, pay_dun02 , pay_dun03, pay_dun04, mjolnir dead pit dungeon for about 2 weeks from now.

Each map i stayed about 5 hours max and bots could unlimited teleporting (no skill,non-aco job) with me doubting how do they replenish wing of fly so quick. They have been existed in the map ever when i am there. When i am near to them, they teleport and repeat over again.

I used to played IRO since 2003 and i bot before which i understand how it works.

But when this server came, i feel like i just want to enjoy back my childhood time by grinding everything myself.

I have been in the server for 2 to 3 months and getting discourage to continue on.

I know how the server used to play faded away and feel like this server is on the same path.

If administrators are not implementing any measures, i cant see this server would last long and worth spending time on.

I love Ragnarok and the game itself , but this is upsetting real players who are spending kafra points for the server to survive.

So how about making bot legal or even provide automation system but a super super low drop rate (during automation)?

This is to encourage players to discard bots and go back to normal grinding.

Or even set up in game report that players could send captcha to identify bots.

There are many solutions toward these problem and surely if WP wants to keep the server alive , ways can be found.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users