Merchant Card Set still not fixed - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Merchant Card Set still not fixed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 blakeSL

blakeSL

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:30 PM

Hi everyone, i wanna ask if anybody else experiencing Merchant Card Set still bugged?
It doesn't dropping OPB and same goes with draining SP each hit with the effect of Zipper Bear. It's not gaining +2 SP per hit when attacking an enemy. I spent all my resources to get my blacksmith be viable on PVM and this pretty bugged up to this point. It is very disappointing. Hope to get this fixed. I'm totally screwed now.

#2 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 May 2020 - 09:03 PM

The OPB drop chance is only 0.05%, and you should only be gaining 1 SP per hit, but it's not surprising that the combo doesn't work as it was completely bugged before. Can't remember if they ever fixed it (and something broke it again?) or if it's just always been that way.

Pretty sure the offender is the Hylozoist Card, since it's probably been disabled to keep non-episode accurate monsters from being spawned. It would be great if they could change it to add a drop chance for DBs like they did on...Restart? Classic? I don't remember which, but I remember that being the solution lol.

Of course that would also require them to reenable DBs for it to mean anything, but at least that might help fix the Merchant Card Set in the mean time.

#3 blakeSL

blakeSL

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 10:41 PM

Hi TwilightsCall, thank you for responding. Yeah i figured it out and confirmed and sorry. Combo Card Set effect does work beside Maps with MVP Spawns. Doesn't yet verified through mini-boss maps. Yes Hylozoist is the reason of this chaos lol. Anyways thank you for giving your input

#4 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 May 2020 - 12:06 PM

Ah, that's interesting. I'm curious what led to that decision, but at least we know now!

#5 Senkrad01

Senkrad01

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 07:06 AM

Hi all, just found this out, i really hope i had find this before  :(

It doesnt work in the Medusa map for me ( where the tao gunka was before) can this be fixed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users