Only VIP have Compesation wow that's really unfair - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Only VIP have Compesation wow that's really unfair

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 May 2020 - 09:14 PM

i been spending 500$ on OCP this month, and last night and today i been disconnected to intance 4 times and no compesation thank you WP.

#2 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 May 2020 - 09:47 PM

Compensation has not been decided upon yet. The CM team is assuring VIP users who lost time that yes they will have time returned.

#3 shadow

shadow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 23 May 2020 - 09:49 PM

Did you lose your OCP items because of the disconnection issue? Maybe file a ticket or something so you can be compensated for the lost items, if there are any

#4 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 10:35 PM

Did you lose your OCP items because of the disconnection issue? Maybe file a ticket or something so you can be compensated for the lost items, if there are any

reading comprehension please.

#5 BraveCloud

BraveCloud

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMidgard
  • Server:Chaos/Poring

Posted 23 May 2020 - 10:45 PM

Please return my VIP time please.

Compensation has not been decided upon yet. The CM team is assuring VIP users who lost time that yes they will have time returned.

#6 shadow

shadow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 May 2020 - 01:09 PM

reading comprehension please.

Asking to be compensated on equal grounds with players who subscribed for VIP whilst not having VIP subscription(assuming you didn't avail since you used $500 on OCP and you are ranting how unfair VIP subscribers are treated) is a bit too much don't you think? Unless you don't get that OCP gives you instant items while VIP gives you benefits for a certain period of time. Losing playing time means losing what you paid for. That is why VIP users demand for VIP compensation  -_-

And please, don't tell mo to comprehend your sentence while your grammar and spelling sucks. Smart shaming me won't get you anywhere.

Edited by jonpatuto, 24 May 2020 - 01:16 PM.

#7 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:34 PM

What compensation are you looking for exactly though? As Jonpatuto said, you didnt lose anything to this connection issue. However, for VIP users, asking for a compensation is just ... lul. It's not like WP wanted it to happen. VIP users should play 24/7 for 10 days the moment they activate their VIP, so that, they wont lose anything that they pay for. Such a stressful life  :pif:  

#8 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 05:00 PM

i am sorry if some of you feel insulted by my post, it just my reaction to WP, please stop commenting already the mod already answer and you wont understand me either , just start another topic for you sir thank you and God bless.

#9 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 05:13 PM

What compensation are you looking for exactly though? As Jonpatuto said, you didnt lose anything to this connection issue. However, for VIP users, asking for a compensation is just ... lul. It's not like WP wanted it to happen. VIP users should play 24/7 for 10 days the moment they activate their VIP, so that, they wont lose anything that they pay for. Such a stressful life  :pif:  

Who knows if they really play 24/7? Also, it happened on a weekend wholeday whom some players spend more than 50% of their VIP time. And really, you dont lose anything yourself if they provide compensation. Why not just be happy about it

#10 spedishrei

spedishrei

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 04:23 AM

I agree. 
for less, wp has guaranteed greater benefits.
I am waiting for a positioning by the company, because I will not invest in a game to be disregarded as a customer.

#11 spedishrei

spedishrei

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 04:28 AM

I'm just w8

Edited by spedishrei, 25 May 2020 - 04:55 AM.

#12 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 25 May 2020 - 06:23 AM

so now to the point ,vip user not really care much. And not vip user spamming compensation.  :hmm:

#13 monicako669

monicako669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Server:Watching RT burn

Posted 25 May 2020 - 10:02 AM

so now to the point ,vip user not really care much. And not vip user spamming compensation.  :hmm:

"If they don't post it on the forums they don't exist". Do you seriously think that people don't care about WP's poor compensation just because they aren't vocal on a forum? Most people use discord now, and I can tell you the vast majority cares about losing an entire weekend day of play.

#14 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 May 2020 - 11:15 AM

I imagine most VIP players are actually sane though, and as such they realize

1) The outage wasn't Warp Portal's fault, had nothing to do with them, and there was nothing they could do to fix or prevent it

2) They have always provided compensation in these situations, to all players, whether they had VIP or not

3) Campitor already mentioned compensation was being discussed, so there is no reason not to expect it will come at some point

4) Whining on the forums won't make maintenance day come any faster

#15 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 11:37 AM

I imagine most VIP players are actually sane though, and as such they realize

1) The outage wasn't Warp Portal's fault, had nothing to do with them, and there was nothing they could do to fix or prevent it

2) They have always provided compensation in these situations, to all players, whether they had VIP or not

3) Campitor already mentioned compensation was being discussed, so there is no reason not to expect it will come at some point

4) Whining on the forums won't make maintenance day come any faster

You forgot a few more numbers.

5) Things like this happens ALL the time on this server, get use to it or leave...

6) WP is like a team of  6-8 people; at most. They paying them in baloney and bread.

7) Compensation will probably be given next maintenance (don't be surprised if next maintenance is longer then usual, they gotta get that over time pay)  

8) Have some compassion/understanding. I actually feel bad for the employees ,working for WP; its a dead end job. And they gotta deal with all of our complaints; where the actual owners of WP are just sipping their drinks in luxury, and can gave two $#!% about our problems.

Edited by abui951, 25 May 2020 - 11:47 AM.

#16 Tabbernack

Tabbernack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 12:19 PM

Camp

Cancel homeward bound and give some campensation for a few days that mirrors homeward bound.

Really folks. This server has had more bonus since opening than non bonus.

As Arnold would say: “Stop Whining”.

Edited by Tabbernack, 25 May 2020 - 12:20 PM.

#17 BraveCloud

BraveCloud

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMidgard
  • Server:Chaos/Poring

Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:41 PM

Today is monday and still no news on compensation.

Really wow.

#18 Tabbernack

Tabbernack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 06:39 PM

Today is monday and still no news on compensation.

Really wow.

Today is a US Holiday. Guess where most of the staff lives.

Really wow.

Also - why do we need compensation? We’ve literally had some bonus running for months now.

All the kukres are out and about.

Edited by Tabbernack, 25 May 2020 - 06:39 PM.

#19 ShekelShark

ShekelShark

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationOutside Your Window
  • Server:Trans

Posted 25 May 2020 - 07:28 PM

i been spending 500$ on OCP this month, and last night and today i been disconnected to intance 4 times and no compesation thank you WP.

click bait title click bait post.

shark_cop_by_dontdislucky_d4cjm1x-250t.j

#20 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:38 AM

The GM's have spoiled the server too much.

How everyone thinks the EXP% buff are a given and something to always expected.

They really need to stop doing that crap because now everyone is expecting a lot more then some VIP comp or EXP boost.

#21 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:41 AM

don't we still have 50% EXP bonus ? lol 

but SOME form of compensation would be nice.. like giving us cute pets ! :ani_shy:

#22 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:45 AM

don't we still have 50% EXP bonus ? lol 

but SOME form of compensation would be nice.. like giving us cute pets ! :ani_shy:

+50% EXP and +25% Drops for the past 2-3 months now; people think its a given.

The GM's need to stop this crap, everyone has gotten ungrateful...

Edited by abui951, 26 May 2020 - 11:46 AM.

#23 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:02 PM

player retention

what do you know?

#24 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:11 PM

player retention

what do you know?

1. First Impressions Matter: Hone your New/First Time User Experience

Hone your New/First Time User Experience to help new players get to the meat of your game quickly and effortlessly.

2. Include Delayed Feedback Loops

Curiosity is a powerful motivator for player retention. Time-delayed mechanics, such as mystery boxes that reward loot after a set period, are a useful way to inspire players to come back. We intuitively design for immediate gratification and feedback in games, but adding delayed reveals into your game can help improve your game’s retention.

3. Create Player Investment

A player’s first purchase can inspire that player’s investment in the game, particularly if that first purchase has a progression or personalization impact on the player’s experience. Gifting a new player with enough currency (premium or otherwise) and motivating them to spend that currency on a premium item serves several purposes:

1. Lowers the barrier to conversion (monetization) by having the player experience the premium item purchase flow and the value of premium items early on.

2. Gives the player a meaningful choice and subsequent reward that deepens their psychological investment in the game.

Remember: investment equals engagement, and engaged players are easier to retain.

4. Think Social, Competitive, and Co-op

We have discussed social features in many articles, interviews, videos and more— such as clans, guilds, leaderboards, player-versus-player (PVP), and social areas — and their importance to building engagement.

On a player-driven platform like Roblox, where social interaction is king, adding social mechanics and features in your game can help improve retention tremendously.

5. Design External Triggers for Maximum Engagement

With the new Game Update Notifications on Roblox, and your social media channels, ask yourself: how do you design an effective trigger to bring players back to your game?

· Urgent– Set a time limit for user response

· Concrete– Make the call to action clear — avoid generic “Play now!” messages

· Motivating– Offer a progression advantage for engaging in the game now, or a progression loss for not engaging in the game now.

Utilize your Game Update Notifications strategically. The once-a-week limit is designed to keep notification engagement high, which benefits all developers by ensuring players don’t become desensitized because of notification spam. Get creative with your 60-character notifications!

#25 behemoth2080

behemoth2080

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:19 PM

2 out of 10 days gone lol.  

My request Monster token or Unfrozen Shadow event.  Please and don't make it the one u turn in with marc cards.  Bots are rich enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users