Looking for Guidance

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 966130527182243467

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:19 AM

Hello all, I'm looking for some guidance on where to go with my GX.  I am currently using rolling cutter for my main source of killing mobs.  I do have Meteor Assault maxed incase I happen to get some Enforcer Shoes.  My first topic would be on my current gear and progression.  I'm thinking raydric card for my HBP.  But I'm unsure as to what card to put in my head slot.  I'm also currently using a cotton shirt with an Earth Deleter Card,  I was thinking on picking up an Armor of Purple Thread.  Should I put another Earth Deleter Card in that armor or will my Rideword + Thanatos (when I hit 120) be sufficient for keeping my SP from going to 0. If so, what would be a good card to put in that armor.  I also have two Vesper Core 04 with slots and I'm unsure as to what cards I should put in these.  My next topic would be my skill choices, I'm unsure of whether or not I currently have a good choice of skills for my SinX, and what skills I should be focusing on with GX after getting rolling cutter and cross ripper.  Ill include an image of my gear and stats and a link to my current skills setup.  Any information is greatly appreciated. <3

My Current Skills

http://irowiki.org/~...HVsNboGS5bs3cH1

My Current Gear and Stats

nAIlmq4.jpg

#2 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 25 May 2020 - 10:08 AM

try to +9 your rideword hat, get a malicious thanatos katar once your 120, and raydric hbp +7-9 would be good.

these 3 gears are enough to get you to 175/60 with leech. all other gears can either be defensive/hp increase/dmg/elemental armor. whatever helps you can get your hands on with your budget. you can keep the variant, maybe change to rogue's treasures and elemental/hp armor. for headgear card slots, look for silence/blind immunity depending on your leveling spot.

use edp, RC, and Greed everything. at your level, it is still good and easy in magma dungeon and then juperos.

once you save enough, get enforcer shoes.

#3 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:11 PM

idk which server youre playing.

do keep a look out for cheap black feather, you will want to replace your rideword with that.
GX generally suffer from HIT issue while leveling. putting you in difficult situation. 

since you already have vesper core, do keep a look out for a memory of lover.

could just snag some cheap nab cloth off market, you'll need different elemental armor.
best if you get some with FS enchant for extra HIT

Grind to level 120 , enter ghost palace, start stealing and get ur gray shard for thanatos katar.
+7 should be sufficient.

i dont recommend raydric card for your HBP, 

could look at carding it with flamel instead. Fresh fish will be less effective as you level.
else keep it clean untill wakwak / deviling. 

Boots got to go.
get a temporal boots. those cheap and unwanted enchant is what you need & here's what i recommend :

STR temporal boots FS/AD with SOL
AGI temporal boots FS/AD with SOL

SOL will save you when you're getting mobbed , and RC will allow you to leech back health.
adjust your stats according to either 120STR or 120AGI to benefit from the temporal boots.

you might want to take out 1 of the vesper core & replace with rouge treasure.

#4 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2020 - 01:32 AM

I agree with flamel as a garment card. I'd recommend Military B ration for hit problems but as a GX if you have Rideword and Hunter Fly carded weapon you won't really have to worry anything. Always balance your mobbing in a way that it's not too many or too less just enough that your sp won't be expended for nothing and would proc HP/SP leech.

#5 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 May 2020 - 02:26 AM

MAdoes great damage even without enforcer boots (It’s basically the same damage as MA with enforcer before patch). You definitely do not need to use rolling cutter unless you’re on a mission to level with this specific skill

#6 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:15 AM

as crosscy stated above, you only roll when you need cross ripper slasher (CRS) damage spin count :D

MA is overkill melee skill (AoE) damage now after cross impact single target skill :lol:

#7 966130527182243467

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 09:35 AM

Thank you all for the replies!  Lots of good info for me to soak in.  

#8 LeonFlare

LeonFlare

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 955 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/thenagrarok
  • LocationMOOTXICO!
  • Server:Valkyrie Forever

Posted 26 May 2020 - 07:05 PM

to not make an extra post, looking for guidance too, about what skills you guys recommend as SinX and GX and stats (skillsim link is apreciated), the new rebalance patchs put everything upside down and now im kinda loss

#9 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 27 May 2020 - 05:42 AM

to not make an extra post, looking for guidance too, about what skills you guys recommend as SinX and GX and stats (skillsim link is apreciated), the new rebalance patchs put everything upside down and now im kinda loss

https://irowiki.org/...ill5/index.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users