@WP - VIP Value Loss - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

@WP - VIP Value Loss

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#26 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 May 2020 - 08:13 PM

Currently, we cannot offer a $15 vip + points option. The system just isn't setup to insert items from the website into the game.

In regards to rates currently have increased rates over the base VIP system which on kRO as I understand it is 20% with the option to purchase a short turn rate increase.

We are interested in other ways to increase value like we did with offline vending. 

#27 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 May 2020 - 08:15 PM

Offline vending is the best thing ever happened to VIP hehe Thanks Camp tbh ~ 

#28 BraveCloud

BraveCloud

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMidgard
  • Server:Chaos/Poring

Posted 27 May 2020 - 08:19 PM

Currently, we cannot offer a $15 vip + points option. The system just isn't setup to insert items from the website into the game.

In regards to rates currently have increased rates over the base VIP system which on kRO as I understand it is 20% with the option to purchase a short turn rate increase.

We are interested in other ways to increase value like we did with offline vending. 

Is there even OFFLINE vending in iRO?!

If so, how can I do it?

#29 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 08:22 PM

If so, how can I do it?

When you purchase a VIP package there is an item which allows vending while offline on any character.

#30 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 May 2020 - 08:38 PM

If so, how can I do it?

You can make your copy to vend up to 4 items. Very cute and handy feather of VIP lol. You basically will make a copy of your char standing next to you lel

#31 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Location~
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 May 2020 - 08:51 PM

El simple hecho de que un paquete vip + 1500kp de 30 días combina muy bien con el nuevo sistema Yggdrasil Ascension en el que obtienes su mitad del premio cada mes si tu VIP hace que sea aún más atractivo gastar dinero.

Parece que no están preocupados por una pérdida financiera, ya que las proporciones de precios regionales han alcanzado el viejo status quo donde algunas personas están obteniendo directamente puntos WPE directamente.

I'm agree with u

Can't u just go back and setup that VIP mode again? honestly the new VIP totally sucks,I am disappointed by that update like many players, I miss my 1500KP + VIP

Edited by VModSoup, 27 May 2020 - 09:27 PM.
please avoid double posting

#32 VModSoup

VModSoup

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 208 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2020 - 09:41 PM

I'm agree with u

Can't u just go back and setup that VIP mode again? honestly the new VIP totally sucks,I am disappointed by that update like many players, I miss my 1500KP + VIP

Unfortunately the two systems are incompatible at this time! It's like asking to put gas in your electric car.

Edited by VModSoup, 27 May 2020 - 09:51 PM.

#33 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Location~

Posted 27 May 2020 - 09:49 PM

Unfortunately the two systems are incompatible at this time!

:unsure: :(

#34 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 28 May 2020 - 12:07 AM

New vip is like road to kRO vip, but yeah 100% drop pls

30d vip is still missing. Also idea to add 3x 10d boxs and sell with lower price. (600 KP package)

If there are free kafra like jRO or Open Shopping Board anywhere (because it only work when in town anyway) , Also good idea too

Edited by aTID2, 28 May 2020 - 12:08 AM.

#35 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 28 May 2020 - 03:29 AM

That systems are incompatible is already known, but the value part can be adressed on it's own.
Simple things like a VIP bundle box containing multiple 10 day boxes with a discount, the monthly Ygg Ascension(when it comes back) having as well a bundle with X tickets+ VIP boxes, etc.
As for the VIP system itself, go back to the first few pages of the "improving ragnarok" thread, as when that one started people had a lot more good will in pointing out good things to do about the vip system.

A "read" confirmation is appreciated, as i fully plan to spam this everywhere otherwise, thank you.

Edited by Ashuckel, 28 May 2020 - 03:31 AM.

#36 konstrukt

konstrukt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 07:21 AM

What about offering VIP bundles that include things like Ashukel mentioned, such as YGG tickets or something?

Most companies sell things in tiers.  10-day VIP seems like the lowest tier and there is nothing beyond that.

I'm certain we all agree in Renewal it is "Pay to win", so why would this not apply to the VIP package, while at the same time providing some decent benefits for being VIP?

Suggested VIP tiers:

Low tier (tradeable): 10-Day VIP (currently available) = 250kp

Mid tier (tradeable box): 30-Day VIP + refine/leveling items (10ea. Enriched Elu/Ori, 10 Battle Manuals) + (2) YGG Tickets + Offline Vending Scrolls (6 slots) = 1,200kp (save over 300kp with this bundle)

High tier (non-tradeable box): 30-Day VIP enhanced leveling and item drop 100% exp, 100% drop + (5) YGG Tickets + refine/leveling items (20ea. Enriched Elu/Ori, 10 BMx3) + random costume box + Offline Vending Scrolls (8 slots) = 2,200kp (save over 800kp with this bundle) -- option to remove costume box or refine/leveling items could decrease price to a better price point

Legendary tier (non-tradeable box): 60-Day VIP enhanced leveling and item drop 125% exp, 125% drop + (10) YGG Tickets + refine/leveling items (50ea. Enriched Elu/Ori, 20 BMx3) + (2) random costume box + Offline Vending Scrolls (10 slots) = 4,500kp (save over 1,600kp with this bundle) -- option to remove (1) or all of costume box or refine/leveling items could decrease price to a better price point

People like to save money and feel like they are getting what they pay for, so please provide us options that aren't "get 10 days of barely any exp and barely any drop buffs".  A lot of the people that keep your service going know they used to get way more for less and nothing is being substituted for the loss at all.  Mentioning kRO rates doesn't really help when we know we got better exp/drop rates before - its just like retail market where companies want to sell smaller bags of chips for the same price they used to sell the double-size bag of chips and the double-size bag of chips got replaced completely by the smaller bag of chips and is no longer available.  Now think of that company telling all of its customers that suddenly they can no longer make those double-size bag of chips, just because....

I understand the option to give people KP is no longer an option with VIP since it is an in-game item now, but you can at least add new VIP item bundles such as the ones I mentioned above, which will partially bring back some of the benefits from the old service.  The rates of exp and drops can obviously be changed and I don't think bringing kRO information is valid at all when we don't have all the updates from kRO -- we are playing on content that is extremely old compared to kRO.  If people want to pay to win, let them do it through these bundle suggestions and let your customers feel important by providing some good discounts/perks in the packages.

Other notes for VIP service improvements:

• Could also increase VIP service benefits by giving special access to OCP/OCP Remix/YGG NPC that may or may not be active in the Cash Shop.  YGG tickets/NPC should always be available to VIP in my opinion.
  • Could also increase VIP service benefits by adding a 3rd/4th storage access.
  • Could include a free hairstyle/color change ticket in the High/Legendary tier packages that people can use or trade.

Thank you!

Note: I don't play Transcendence and understand these wouldn't work for Transcendence, due to some of the items.  I would imagine you could create special VIP box bundles for Transcendence that are separate from Renewal.

Edited by konstrukt, 28 May 2020 - 07:23 AM.

#37 rx32555

rx32555

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 08:52 AM

The previous Vip is better, now vip it sucks

#38 LeonFlare

LeonFlare

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 955 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/thenagrarok
  • LocationMOOTXICO!
  • Server:Valkyrie Forever

Posted 28 May 2020 - 11:51 AM

What about offering VIP bundles that include things like Ashukel mentioned, such as YGG tickets or something?

Most companies sell things in tiers.  10-day VIP seems like the lowest tier and there is nothing beyond that.

I'm certain we all agree in Renewal it is "Pay to win", so why would this not apply to the VIP package, while at the same time providing some decent benefits for being VIP?

Suggested VIP tiers:

Low tier (tradeable): 10-Day VIP (currently available) = 250kp

Mid tier (tradeable box): 30-Day VIP + refine/leveling items (10ea. Enriched Elu/Ori, 10 Battle Manuals) + (2) YGG Tickets + Offline Vending Scrolls (6 slots) = 1,200kp (save over 300kp with this bundle)

High tier (non-tradeable box): 30-Day VIP enhanced leveling and item drop 100% exp, 100% drop + (5) YGG Tickets + refine/leveling items (20ea. Enriched Elu/Ori, 10 BMx3) + random costume box + Offline Vending Scrolls (8 slots) = 2,200kp (save over 800kp with this bundle) -- option to remove costume box or refine/leveling items could decrease price to a better price point

Legendary tier (non-tradeable box): 60-Day VIP enhanced leveling and item drop 125% exp, 125% drop + (10) YGG Tickets + refine/leveling items (50ea. Enriched Elu/Ori, 20 BMx3) + (2) random costume box + Offline Vending Scrolls (10 slots) = 4,500kp (save over 1,600kp with this bundle) -- option to remove (1) or all of costume box or refine/leveling items could decrease price to a better price point

People like to save money and feel like they are getting what they pay for, so please provide us options that aren't "get 10 days of barely any exp and barely any drop buffs".  A lot of the people that keep your service going know they used to get way more for less and nothing is being substituted for the loss at all.  Mentioning kRO rates doesn't really help when we know we got better exp/drop rates before - its just like retail market where companies want to sell smaller bags of chips for the same price they used to sell the double-size bag of chips and the double-size bag of chips got replaced completely by the smaller bag of chips and is no longer available.  Now think of that company telling all of its customers that suddenly they can no longer make those double-size bag of chips, just because....

I understand the option to give people KP is no longer an option with VIP since it is an in-game item now, but you can at least add new VIP item bundles such as the ones I mentioned above, which will partially bring back some of the benefits from the old service.  The rates of exp and drops can obviously be changed and I don't think bringing kRO information is valid at all when we don't have all the updates from kRO -- we are playing on content that is extremely old compared to kRO.  If people want to pay to win, let them do it through these bundle suggestions and let your customers feel important by providing some good discounts/perks in the packages.

Other notes for VIP service improvements:

• Could also increase VIP service benefits by giving special access to OCP/OCP Remix/YGG NPC that may or may not be active in the Cash Shop.  YGG tickets/NPC should always be available to VIP in my opinion.
  • Could also increase VIP service benefits by adding a 3rd/4th storage access.
  • Could include a free hairstyle/color change ticket in the High/Legendary tier packages that people can use or trade.

Thank you!

Note: I don't play Transcendence and understand these wouldn't work for Transcendence, due to some of the items.  I would imagine you could create special VIP box bundles for Transcendence that are separate from Renewal.

this is pretty great value, i would be interested in buying a 30-60 days if all this were given

but most important please, make those premium non tradeable, its horrlble already seeing bots with vip and prontera crowded as heck with offline bots vendors selling botted alcohols and berrys and all that

or make a special map to for selling buying purposes

#39 Ahrounwarrior

Ahrounwarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 28 May 2020 - 02:40 PM

this is pretty great value, i would be interested in buying a 30-60 days if all this were given

but most important please, make those premium non tradeable, its horrlble already seeing bots with vip and prontera crowded as heck with offline bots vendors selling botted alcohols and berrys and all that

or make a special map to for selling buying purposes

Hey, I just remembered something, how about the Para Market? all the mats beng sold by the npcs, of course, with a good price, could it be a good solution against the botters?

I think this way they will no longer gain zeny farming mats as they do today.

900px-RO_ParaMarketItemList.jpg?version=

Edited by Ahrounwarrior, 28 May 2020 - 02:49 PM.

#40 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 May 2020 - 02:48 PM

If you removed a few items from the Para Market it would be fine; this has always been the case.

#41 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 28 May 2020 - 04:20 PM

Para Market is good but the possibility of you getting the items is zero. Bots are still around and bot buying is faster than the Flash, Superman, Quicksilver and Freakazoid combined.

#42 VModSoup

VModSoup

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 208 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 07:58 PM

A reminder to keep the trolling, spam and other such behavior out of this thread.

#43 shadow

shadow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:58 AM

You can make your copy to vend up to 4 items. Very cute and handy feather of VIP lol. You basically will make a copy of your char standing next to you lel

Wait, I can offline vend and be online using the same character simultaneously?!

#44 KielConstantine

KielConstantine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:24 AM

I missed my 7000 KP + 180 Days VIP. It's 6 months for no top up anymore lmfao.

#45 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:33 AM

more VIP choice please :D

unknown.png

#46 muhafizfat

muhafizfat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 02:04 PM

Planning to make a comeback to this game after for 4 years. But sadly, the vip package now is really a huge turn off. Is there no plan for a better and much much better vip package value? :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users