May 27th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

May 27th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

#26 1610483004

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 May 2020 - 11:58 AM

Where is the fix for GIFT BOX? We need poring noel cards..

Edited by 1610483004, 27 May 2020 - 11:58 AM.

#27 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 27 May 2020 - 12:02 PM

Why the hell are there no new fever fields yet?

ORC DUNGEON IS FOR LVL 50's. EVERYONE HAS BEEN 99 FOR MONTHS. 

How -_-ing hard is it to add it to higher lvl maps with different body armors and lvl 3 weapons (or garment/shoes).

Most popular iro server since Valk - and let me tell you this is DESPITE everything Warpportal has done, not because of Warpportal. Don't fool yourselves. 

Edited by AaronP2W, 27 May 2020 - 12:04 PM.

#28 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 May 2020 - 12:03 PM

Yo, can we have WoE everyday too? 

#29 SethKim

SethKim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 12:12 PM

Make this maintanance for 10 min.

AGAIN, Basically nothing. Jesus, AGAIN.

Not even Blacksmith forge stuff you can fix?

Tell us, why the hell you need 4 hours today? for what?

#30 Grief Heart

Grief Heart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 27 May 2020 - 12:38 PM

1)Blacksmith Forge Fix,

2)Missing options on weapons,

3)New Frenzy Maps, 
4)Dead Branches,

5)Gift boxes,

6)More things that drop the other option armors, (not just castles, for at least some of them [silks / saints]...),
7)Ability to utilize the Hylozoist card and Hocus Pocus, Wouldn't these get fixed along the lines with Dead branches?

What about this stuff?

Based on the Production Notes from May 8th 2020 I would say 1,2,4, 5, 7 fit into bug fixes, however they have zero mention in the sub bullet area of those production notes and 3,6 for new dungeons. Having this the last update for the month and nothing on any of it is disappointing. Having stated the path to trans classes would be happening this month was disappointing to me so not having that yet is fine. Personally I would much rather have some new dungeons first, and see all this other stuff fixed before working on transcendence classes. Do not get me wrong I am still looking forward to progressing into trans and I hope more later, but right now there are things that are missing from the experience that should be fixed. I always liked collecting DB's and opening them with friends, even doing things with HP or Hylozoist card was a fun time with friends. These are also things I would do after 99ing. 

Not having taken care of the blacksmith option issue is a really really bad move, you should understand that many people have been trying to rank or stay ranked just to be able to get the extra options. In order to do so I am certain many people have been spending $$ on the cash shop Ori. Meaning the longer this stays in limbo the more people will get seriously upset, perhaps quit. While this might open up possibilities for other people to get ranked I would seriously hate to see any of the top players leave the game, they help create a more competitive atmosphere which is a good thing. Also having people wiling to shell out $$ for those Ori quitting would be bad for your overall sales. To be clear, i am not a ranked forger and am not someone who spends much on this game these days. But if you consider someone spending any amount of cash to get in a ranked position, then gets knocked off because they did not KEEP spending. With only getting to make some hidden option weapons that they -hope- will appear later and not just be removed. Knowing they need to spend more cash to get re-ranked in a decent manner, but can not out spend. How many people want to keep playing? Some might feel too committed to quit, so perhaps take a "break", often leading to quitting anyway.

I am not going to say you totally ignore your community because I do see otherwise, however there are some things that should be better communicated. Like an explanation of what is going on with the Blacksmith thing, (what do you know so far, or can tell us anything about) Are you going to even fix the missing size % damage options for dropped weapons? Is there a large reason Dead branches can not be fixed? Why did gift boxes stop working when they were working before? What(map) and When will we get even 1 more frenzy map? You released production notes to say what was going on for the month of May, but no follow up on many of the things that did not happen. We know there were issues with WoE and that needed attention ASAP, but why are there not other things being talked about or fixed at the same time? 

#31 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 12:56 PM

We do just its not available to users. But were still fixing everything so we don't have to go back and do it when the skill eventually is available.

Currently were in bug fix mode trying to clean up the last systems update. Were planning a content update for June and it will happen mid June. 

I hope you guys stick to this. I know you've been swarmed with bugs and other issues out of your control (like ISP) but we're getting pretty bored =(. Mid June is not too far and getting a bunch of new content would be nice.

Are we still only getting Abyss with the next content or will it be a bunch of new content to make up for lost time? 

#32 Boonce

Boonce

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Transcendence (Poring)

Posted 27 May 2020 - 12:56 PM

Please focus on keeping the servers stable! Enjoying the grind but still appreciate the Exp boost.

#33 noobsaiabot

noobsaiabot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 27 May 2020 - 01:18 PM

it's a joke?

[Clipped]

Edited by VModCoconut, 27 May 2020 - 01:35 PM.
do not post ticket numbers publicly!

#34 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 01:35 PM

it's a joke?

[Clipped]

Please don't post ticket information publicly, this is for your account safety as well as ticket should be handled privately.

If you have a problem with a ticket being closed prematurely, you can re-open it explaining why you feel the result was not correct.

#35 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 01:45 PM

Please add number of mob spawn at map geffild12! How come only 20 kobold axe is over there? Need more please! Make it what it should be around 70 kobold axes! Thanks!

#36 noobsaiabot

noobsaiabot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 27 May 2020 - 01:53 PM

Please don't post ticket information publicly, this is for your account safety as well as ticket should be handled privately.

If you have a problem with a ticket being closed prematurely, you can re-open it explaining why you feel the result was not correct.

of what use I reopen the ticket and nobody answer me, I'm already sending ticket complaining about my items and so far nothing ...

The neglect with the community is great congratulations.

#37 1610483004

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 02:03 PM

Fix gift box and dead branchs

#38 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 27 May 2020 - 02:18 PM

This EAC keeps making RO Screen black, is there no update? No fix to make it lighter?

#39 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:07 PM

I'm not even going to say it this time. We all know what I would say.  /grin

#40 BraveCloud

BraveCloud

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMidgard
  • Server:Chaos/Poring

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:16 PM

I sent a ticket regarding about creation of RT accounts and it still not answered and auto closed.

Good Job WP.

#41 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:25 PM

It was a long holiday weekend bruh. What are you expecting the staffs to do when it’s holiday. Ofc to just chill. Nobody wants to work their a** during holidays lol.

#42 ArslamBR

ArslamBR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:26 PM

I'm not even going to say it this time. We all know what I would say. /grin

What? lol

#43 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:26 PM

When will seal quest and god item creation be available? 

#44 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:41 PM

We will be opening at 6. Compensation VIP items are still going out. But this can happen while server is up. If you find it isn't on code yet. Check again tomorrow and you should have received it.

#45 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:42 PM

inb4 God item creation not a thing, expensive trophy misc items.

#46 RagsBruno

RagsBruno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:43 PM

We will be opening at 6. Compensation VIP items are still going out. But this can happen while server is up. If you find it isn't on code yet. Check again tomorrow and you should have received it.

Check PM please :D

#47 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:46 PM

Well, this is between you and me, but, I can always be counted on to bitch about maintenance times.  :wub:

What? lol

#48 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:46 PM

@ WP

https://forums.warpp...vip-value-loss/

#49 RagsBruno

RagsBruno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:49 PM

Inflation, your money worth less than that time

(Joking)

#50 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:50 PM

When will seal quest and god item creation be available?

Probably never. And when it comes, it will be bugged for monthes, like EVERYTHING that has come to this server.

The server is infested with bots (even level 99 bots). There are bots at bathory already, farming starsands...

Theres a lot of bugs that are high priority like blacksmith weapon options, or the random boxes or the sql server procedure performance when accessing the mail, which can be fixed on the fly by a junior emoloyee.

They fix those small things to make us think they are doing something, but in fact they are doing NOTHING. Several hours of update for nothing. The problem is that the people that manages the server probably NEVER PLAYED THE GAME. They dont give a -_- (or just dont understand) about gaming experience. This server should be a less pay to win server but all the management cares is money, clearly.

I'm just waiting this server to be the first big fail in the history of ragnarok (or was it restart?).

I really cant understand what is the problem. Is it gravitys fault or you are just incompetent?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users