June 3rd Transcendence Maintenance - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 3rd Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
156 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:24 AM

HDMVSva.png

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

June 3rd, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PDT

"Hey folks,

Many players have wondered what was going on with RT and this week, so there were some developments that I thought we should share. We are putting together the finishing touches on the June update and will be pushing it to Sakray either this week or next week. An anniversary event is being finished right now, as well.

Currently, we're resolving IT related issues for EAC to get updates to combat the botting problems. We're having meetings with the studio every week about updates, changes, and instances appropriate to RT server. We expect this maintenance to be relatively short and quiet as there isn't much that is completely ready to go live. Once Sakray is up, I will be hitting the bug report sections, so we can include as many bug fixes as possible. Lastly, I will be tabulating the WoE time survey results and announcing a future implementation date.

- Campitor"

Update

• Extended bonus +100% Exp and +50% Drops for the whole month of June
  • Removed free full Skill Reset and Stat Reset from The Mesmerist NPC

Events

• CwrS3Hk.png
    Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
    • You can get a partial stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (186, 109)
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • r1Ujotv.png
    The first set of Frenzy Fields are now open!
    • Eliminate monsters on certain maps to unlock stronger monsters with rare and unique loot!
  • au6vIFf.png
    Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
    • Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!

Community

• Our Crazy Uproar!! livestream will be postponed! Please read here for more info: https://forums.warpp...-ragnarok-team/
  • Did you know? 
    • ​The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs

#2 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:29 AM

new fever fields please

#3 WesleySilva

WesleySilva

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:30 AM

Nothing about correcting descriptions of forged weapons?

#4 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:35 AM

@Campitor, what happened to the Bowling Bash and Brandish Spear Nerf? Shouldn't that have already been applied? How much more time will it take for this to be implemented? If possible, apply nerf on this maintenance.

#5 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:38 AM

4hours to remove 1 npc wew

#6 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:38 AM

Please, check my ticket situation before the update. I sent private message.

#7 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:41 AM

We already know there is a plan for a big update monthly, however it has been 3 or so months without one

As much as i hate the lack of addition of content in the game, with the current issues in the world and usa, is pretty understandable if they cant update as regularly as expected.

#8 Juupiter2

Juupiter2

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:44 AM

Congratulations.... Good Job, server floop

#9 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:45 AM

new fever fields please

At this point I would just like my missing RoDex stuff the staff still haven't given back after a month. Can't wait for lock down to be over so everyone can quit and poring can be as dead as the other server they did nothing for. 

#10 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:53 AM

Thanks Camp. You can make a server better by having WoE everyday  :D

#11 badmiroko

badmiroko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:54 AM

And the forged weapons?????why gm is not banning bots? are you guys at vacation?????

#12 WhyFox

WhyFox

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:56 AM

> tfw WP sees people complacent with 99 months w/o new updates

009760d7c69c54cebfa76b6108ed2723.jpg

#13 YuriLavor1

YuriLavor1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:59 AM

Another maintenance antother frustration 

#14 ArslamBR

ArslamBR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:04 AM

Please, increase spwan of DESERT WOLF, KOBOLD, ANOLIAN and KHALITZBURG. This is easy.

#15 doczoord

doczoord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:04 AM

The economy is collapsing due to the lack of new items and the lack of something that consumes the existing money on the server. Please do something about it.

Edited by doczoord, 03 June 2020 - 10:05 AM.

#16 Chainboy23

Chainboy23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Un:Install

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:16 AM

Still no new content

10/10

#17 kuhrama

kuhrama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:17 AM

Speaking about my personal experience with the server here, but, to be completely honest, it's soothing to learn that something is being done regarding the bots at the moment.

It's obvious that bots are an unending problem not only here but literaly in any online game that has ever existed, so I don't expect it to be 100% SOLVED. But not getting it under control is what was really killing my interest in the server. I was brought down by both the lack of updates and the bot problem that has shot inflation to the stars.

But learning that the plans involve PvM content for next week or so and that IT people are working on getting EAC updated (which is clearly not easy considering Ragnarok is almost a 20 yo game) has cheered me up at least just a little.

Finally the plans that should've come weeks ago are on their way. My biggest fear is that they'd be just the regular updates of episodes with a spice of weapons with options, but knowing that instances are coming is good news for sure. I hope we get something like Poring Village or Orc Memory or even some exclusive instance with the level of quality that those instances have in Ragnarok Zero. (maybe something in GH with Dark Lord as the final MVP)

In the long run, I do also hope we get a storyline that differs from the general RO storyline or a variation of it with improved quests that fit the exp table of the server in a meaningful way

Anyways, better late than never.

Edited by kuhrama, 03 June 2020 - 10:20 AM.

#18 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:24 AM

new fever fields please

I'm relatively new to the server so I want to ask anyone here in general. Who came up with what loots are dropped from the Orc Dungeon Frenzy Field? Some of the weapons are good (jurs and pikes, the latter because 1-hand spear choices are rare and expensive). Some are mediocre (staff, bastard sword). Some are just plain what the heck do I do with this (glaive, dagger when the much superior trident and gladius are cheap and easily available). Before we start getting new Frenzy Fields, I want to at least have a discussion on what the loot table should be. Because to me, it seems like whoever came up with the current orc dungeon loot table just looked at random lvl 1 and lvl 2 weapons without thinking about how they compare to lvl 3s that area easily farmable elsewhere.

Edited by Prodigy, 03 June 2020 - 10:25 AM.

#19 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:53 AM

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

June 3rd, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PDT

"Hey folks,

Many players have wondered what was going on with RT and this week, so there were some developments that I thought we should share. We are putting together the finishing touches on the June update and will be pushing it to Sakray either this week or next week. An anniversary event is being finished right now, as well.

Currently, we're resolving IT related issues for EAC to get updates to combat the botting problems. We're having meetings with the studio every week about updates, changes, and instances appropriate to RT server. We expect this maintenance to be relatively short and quiet as there isn't much that is completely ready to go live. Once Sakray is up, I will be hitting the bug report sections, so we can include as many bug fixes as possible. Lastly, I will be tabulating the WoE time survey results and announcing a future implementation date.

- Campitor"

This is also what you said last month and last last month in the production notes. Basically just rephrasing it. Hopefully this is true this time

#20 WesternGrace

WesternGrace

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:55 AM

Can we have an update on what the June patch includes?

Would also love to know about what the pipeline looks like for new fever fields, and Trans classes? The radio silence on these is disheartening.

#21 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:00 AM

Can we have an update on what the June patch includes?

Would also love to know about what the pipeline looks like for new fever fields, and Trans classes? The radio silence on these is disheartening.

Sure

Swartzwald Republic with 2 of the dungeons being made into fever fields as well as a small story line quest. Were also putting the finishing touches for the mass brewer npc.  Previously the republic was divided up by city for updates but since were behind were going to just do that region in one go.

#22 euphoria1

euphoria1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:01 AM

A little too late. server is already empty

INFLATION IS OUT OF CONTROL

Edited by euphoria1, 03 June 2020 - 11:03 AM.

#23 NewlevelDesign

NewlevelDesign

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:02 AM

S H A M E

#24 euphoria1

euphoria1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:03 AM

Zimbabue inflation is lighter

Edited by euphoria1, 03 June 2020 - 11:06 AM.

#25 RagsBruno

RagsBruno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:06 AM

Sure

Swartzwald Republic with 2 of the dungeons being made into fever fields as well as a small story line quest. Were also putting the finishing touches for the mass brewer npc.  Previously the republic was divided up by city for updates but since were behind were going to just do that region in one go.

Nice!!! do you have an ETA?

are you going to do the June productions note?

also,

can you think about this?

https://forums.warpp...e/#entry2972615

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users