June 4th Renewal Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 4th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
198 replies to this topic

#76 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:21 PM

i have to say this, i like the game, i'm playing iro for almost 11 years... but how the game is administrated is awful, every week tons of people with legit complains... is not possible have months or even years with bugs in cards and quest, is not possible IRO turning 17 years old, and not even a hat quest, also what are you think in put  the enriched event?, have no sense at all.
With all people in home, a lot of people comeback to play again, this was a gold chance to revitalize the game, a wasted chance with this kind of dissapointment decisions and you being deaf about what players (CLIENTS) needs.
You know what do Hugo Martin, director of Doom Eternal? he plays his own game every day to know what needs the game, you really should hear some of his concepts.
with all respect GM team.
This is not a particular complain, just i see every week the same thing.

After buying OCPs, even tho you dont need it; just to support the server.

What they do with our ideas/complains, to each and everyone of us...

200.gif

Edited by abui951, 04 June 2020 - 02:26 PM.

#77 AnyoneYouKnow

AnyoneYouKnow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:22 PM

Fix FAS (Focused Arrow Strike) It doesn't match what it should be
Fix Dreams and shadow (Revamped jitterbug )

Fix King Heel (Revamped Charleston)
Fix White Knight Card and Klitzberg Knight Card combo

Could you think about Monster Token and Hammer Token ????

Everyone loves Monster Token is one of the best events

We also want Updates :e4: :e4: :e4: :e4: :e4: :e4: :e4: :e4: :e4:

What do you think of bringing https://www.divine-p...test-tube-boots to genetics They are too weak

#78 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:23 PM

What the Team do to us:

200.gif

:D but first buy to us 50 ocp box

#79 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:24 PM

:D but first buy to us 50 ocp box

hah i bought so many ocp this last few weeks, i think i opened 250

#80 LokoLuis

LokoLuis

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:27 PM

Topic : WoE of Chaos Renewall Server

me and me guild need to know the real server schedule of this woe (Chaos), we are a rly good guild of the begining of the server and we are so loyal to this ro, and need to most sincerity of your part (warp gms) for me and me guild comes to grow in this server, me and me parners are so eager to be part of this server and we still be loyal but need to be sincerius with us.

an anonimous player 

thx for u atte

greetings

#81 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:32 PM

Topic : WoE of Chaos Renewall Server

me and me guild need to know the real server schedule of this woe (Chaos), we are a rly good guild of the begining of the server and we are so loyal to this ro, and need to most sincerity of your part (warp gms) for me and me guild comes to grow in this server, me and me parners are so eager to be part of this server and we still be loyal but need to be sincerius with us.

an anonimous player 

thx for u atte

greetings

[Link: https://irowiki.org/...War_of_Emperium]

#82 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Location~
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:34 PM

Card drop event for 17th Ragnarok Online Anniversary :( or at least Jumping Janeway

https://youtu.be/0Ftdu8yrKOw

#83 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:34 PM

I stand corrected

Its just a way to eat up other players Enriched ore. Better to use BSB and enriched ore, so you don't fall into the wormhole of down-grading.

This refine event is great for refining from +4 -> +7 since Safe Certificate won't be needed. This saves a lot of zeny which is great for new players.

Personally, I like this Enriched Refine Event

#84 LakkexChaos

LakkexChaos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:35 PM

i have to say this, i like the game, i'm playing iro for almost 11 years... but how the game is administrated is awful, every week tons of people with legit complains... is not possible have months or even years with bugs in cards and quest, is not possible IRO turning 17 years old, and not even a hat quest, also what are you think in put  the enriched event?, have no sense at all.
With all people in home, a lot of people comeback to play again, this was a gold chance to revitalize the game, a wasted chance with this kind of dissapointment decisions and you being deaf about what players (CLIENTS) needs.
You know what do Hugo Martin, director of Doom Eternal? he plays his own game every day to know what needs the game, you really should hear some of his concepts.

Yeah.

We need a aniversarie events, the "beta" ro was Arcturus, i think that we can have a event remembering that story, if u see the trailer we can see the dragon zombie mvp from the first episodes of RO, and the witch antagonist that have a misterious similar look to himmelmez.

https://www.youtube....h?v=SRH0w-Z_dbw

Or the classic Baphomet costume hat... 

..... Sometimes i think that money is most important that the players, u have to find the equilibrium between free to play and pay to win

#85 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:37 PM

This refine event is great for refining from +4 -> +7 since Safe Certificate won't be needed. This saves a lot of zeny which is great for new players.

Personally, I like this Enriched Refine Event

+7 Safe Certificate cost about 9.5m -> stays safe until reaching +7

Enriched 5 in box is 60m -> chance to down grade

Edited by abui951, 04 June 2020 - 02:39 PM.

#86 rakionix

rakionix

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 297 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:38 PM

New timer for woe ?? in server chaos or no?
Question !! . open a time change at the end ?? or do not open any changes ??
so they made a voting link. yes in the end. they do not give results. nor do they want to tell us what happened to that !!

it's something bad ?? It's something good ??
Does it harm any specific guild? because they don't give and reveal the truth about it. of the votes that they requested for the change of schedule of the woe. what days will be left When will the new woe schedules start working ?? on the chaos renewal server..

#87 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:39 PM

Dear Staff, listen to this guy. I'm pretty sure that this is how most of (if not all) the community thinks:

#88 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:41 PM

New timer for woe ?? in server chaos or no?
Question !! . open a time change at the end ?? or do not open any changes ??
so they made a voting link. yes in the end. they do not give results. nor do they want to tell us what happened to that !!

it's something bad ?? It's something good ??
Does it harm any specific guild? because they don't give and reveal the truth about it. of the votes that they requested for the change of schedule of the woe. what days will be left When will the new woe schedules start working ?? on the chaos renewal server..

^Calm Down..

They are taking their time on deciding and discussing about the vote.

Ya'll have no chill

#89 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:44 PM

Dear Staff, listen to this guy. I'm pretty sure that this is how most of (if not all) the community thinks:

STAFF:

200.gif

#90 rakionix

rakionix

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 297 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:44 PM

oki 

but why not say a day and an hour. who will give the information. complete. for if that way wait for the verdict and abide by it. that is to say . if everything is ok. what else is left but at least say something. don't ignore the messages or say nothing. that is wrong. all the people ! deserves respect.

#91 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:45 PM

+7 Safe Certificate cost about 9.5m -> stays safe until reaching +7

Enriched 5 in box is 60m -> chance to down grade

+7 Safe Certificate for armor is about 23M each in the past week.

Enriched Elu 10 in box is 70M last i checked today.

With those prices and with the high success rates using Enriched Elu from +4 -> +7, it's better to forgo the Safe Certificate, which saves a lot of zeny thanks to this event

#92 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:47 PM

+7 Safe Certificate for armor is about 23M each in the past week.

Enriched Elu 10 in box is 70M last i checked today.

With those prices and with the high success rates using Enriched Elu from +4 -> +7, it's better to forgo the Safe Certificate, which saves a lot of zeny thanks to this event

LOL oops i forgot there was different gears to safety certificate.

#93 rendonzero

rendonzero

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:47 PM

Hello,i was wondering what happened with the woe NEW schedule in chaos, when will you give us NEWs about the voting result, and when the change will be. Waiting for your response thanks

#94 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:49 PM

oki 

but why not say a day and an hour. who will give the information. complete. for if that way wait for the verdict and abide by it. that is to say . if everything is ok. what else is left but at least say something. don't ignore the messages or say nothing. that is wrong. all the people ! deserves respect.

You are new, so let me tell you what they do.

You see that paper? we are that paper.

Been like that for years and will still be like that.

AdeptFaroffAsianelephant-size_restricted

Edited by abui951, 04 June 2020 - 02:49 PM.

#95 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:51 PM

Hello,i was wondering what happened with the woe NEW schedule in chaos, when will you give us NEWs about the voting result, and when the change will be. Waiting for your response thanks

Shut up, Rockerox.

throw-it-away.gif?w=311

#96 rakionix

rakionix

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 297 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:54 PM

Shut up, Rockerox.

for you, make a schedule change. Does it hurt them so much? that everyone thinks they are that person? we are a guild arrived at the server and we want to know this. What's wrong with it . Is there something strange happening on the server with your GMs?

if they did not want time changes. Why post a vote? Better tell the gm to make a server of their own to play alone.

throw-it-away.gif?w=311

we are only people that are joining the server we are a guild of 50 player and due to covid 19. we are playing ragnarok and we want to know what happens

#97 Danles19

Danles19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:58 PM

jumping janeway please for the 17th anniv? also so the FAS is fix now is it?

#98 rakionix

rakionix

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 297 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:59 PM

Shut up, Rockerox.

What's up, do you have a problem? with the situation of request for schedule change? Why do you stay quiet . after talking about a person. that he didn't even want to write something? Do you have something personal or who is it? a GM? or who are you talking about?

#99 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 04 June 2020 - 03:00 PM

Tbh, there is only limited thing WP can do. If Gravity doesnt send fixes, they cant do anything and Gravity probably ignores iRO a lot because we're just bunches of F2P freaks. Though, for sure, they could'v done a better for the 17th Anniversary, but that's ok. I'm sure they're busy doing more important things. 

If Camp or GM team played the game itself, they would nerf MA first, so people would not just need the shoes and clear 99% of game contents = loss in revenues. No more OCPs. No more refinement. Nothing. I mean some people still complain about VIP when its' already so cheap. But again, people would complain if MA was nerf'ed  :gg:  :gg:  :gg:

#100 CogoTeameELGANZO

CogoTeameELGANZO

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 03:02 PM

YO, what about the WOE TIMES IN CHAOS? there was a poll, but no results shown, we wanna know what happened since its a big factor into some ppl being able to play or not WOEs, 

This being the main reason why a lot of people play this game. If we cant reach balance, at least show us the results, its the least you could do to your community.

not posting this vital information kind of gives a sight into "lack of seriousness" from the administration team.

not to mention giving a LOT of benefits to a reduced group of players, instead of most.

best regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users