#1 BucksBR

BucksBR

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 12:28 PM

Hello guys !  :no1:

I have a feel questions about alchemist in RT, please help me !  :help:

1) Can I make a alchemist for WoE AND MVP?

2) We have guide for alchemist ?

3) Look that build please:

Str - 91

Agi - 1

Vit - 90

Dex - 50

Int - 1

Luk 1

http://irowiki.org/~...aJjcFrFgAnRkbfY

Thank you !!  :wub:

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 June 2020 - 01:50 AM

1. Yes. Alchemist is really useful in WoE for chemical protection helm/armor/weapon.

2. No guide for alche. It will be nice if we have one for pre trans alche levelling / how to MVP / build, etc.

3. If your base STR is 95, you can use Doom Slayer (arch skel) for better Acid Terror damage. Otherwise, a Tsurugi +50~60 atk with 2 zipper/arch skel is fine.

If i were you, i would max potion research to lv 10

#3 Hiban

Hiban

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 10:27 AM

Since you are investing so much on STR. Be advised that 50dex might not be enough to hit  MVPs Since Acid Terror can miss since it is normal long ranged physical damage. PvP/WoE wise: Remember that you are relying on Armor and weapon Destruction/Bleeding (This is special for this Class) chance more than the Damage (If things go well when using Acid Terror, your second or third Acid Terror should do much more than your first one) But then again, your role as an Alchemist is more Supportive than Offensive. They're like Destruction/Supporters not necessarily Killers (although they can pick off once or twice). Also thinking about Cast Times... 50dex might be too slow of a cast time considering the low range of Acid Terror and Bomb (the range is AWFUL it shouldn't even be considered a " long ranged physical" attack... You'll be slaughtered before you even throw your first Acid Terror or Bomb. You are going to have to rely on being with someone at all times during WoE so you can hide amongst the crowds and bring down those tough Armored walls (swordie classess). Or preset Bomb Lines as opposing guilds follow from behind breaking their armors (lol this is fun to do). everyone is trying to kill. Also it no longer treats hard defense as soft defense and is subject to a HIT check. Meaning high flee/high def Characters/monsters will either avoid or survive your first Acid Terror/Bomb. The trade off for all of these changes is the Damage Boost/Endowable Acid Terror/increased armor break/bleed.

Overall it's a good build. However, make sure you stack up on HIT/Dex/Variable Cast time reduction Gear and Buffs as needed. That's the only way I see that build thriving. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users