[Chaos]Need guide, Let’s talk about Diabolus Wing? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Chaos]Need guide, Let’s talk about Diabolus Wing?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 dcdsdss

dcdsdss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 10:28 PM

hello, I have some questions about Diabolus Wing:

This item increase so much damage on Demon Temples Monster,
but what is that includes? Does these kinda of Monsters worth farming or even need that it to kill efficiently ?

What is the value or Diabolus Wing and who will actually using it?
I mean it is bound to use Diabolus boots to and Diabolus Amor, to get the EATK/EMATK per refine, but we have Op Dresses, Enforcer shoes or Tempotal Shoes or other classes special shoes...

The only example I saw someone using it is a 130lvl Ranger can use Diabolus Wing and Boots to solo ET easily, thise quite good as one can build many rangers to farm ET.
(because this is a AS build with no Limit on, do there are no good choices for boots and low lvl Stats is limit so cannot use Imperial Set or others)

Would like to discover more value about Diabolus Wing, thank you.

Edited by dcdsdss, 07 June 2020 - 10:41 PM.

#2 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 June 2020 - 10:46 PM

I like it for DB RK.

#3 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 June 2020 - 11:12 PM

it's a flexible item that has no dependence on any sort of stats unlike the other choices.

First there is the 10stats on a mid hg with a slot; possibly this matters the most to most users like DB RK.

Then, the combo with D boots i gives around 240-280 ATK (depend on ur boot upgrade) and 17.5K HP; again this has zero dependence on stat investment. Whether that's useful in end game depend on your class and build, but it's definitely great for almost every character while leveling. As long as you're not a GX dependent on enforcer shoes, 10K+ hp and 280ATK/MATK while having no stats makes most part of levelling a breeze.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 07 June 2020 - 11:13 PM.

#4 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 07 June 2020 - 11:31 PM

i use it for:
Physical RK
---Pure IB RK / IB-Clashing switcheroo / RK meat shield : when using IB, i use the boots for high boost of ATK and high, when use clashing, boots will be switched to tempdex SoL/EA, the wing will give me 10str which pump the damage up; without getting 120int/agi for sera/imperial. then i can pump my str to 100/110 with 120dex (for clashing spam), so I can still put high agi and vit. for the RK meat shield, i use wing-boots combo+ fafnir + HP gear, I can reach 180k hp (90++vit), while still dish out decent damage from IB/HS

---Autocast SC/Physical SC (IB-BB): when you reach 193 ASPD without temporal agi, its good to switch diabolus wing-boots combo for high boost of mATK (and atk also). good also for IB-BB SC, if ranger use it I think bow SC also gain benefit from this combo (I don't play ranger so I don't know how to project it to SC)

#5 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 07 June 2020 - 11:37 PM

It goes well with OB/ED build RG as well. Since you will use CoP to gain 100% Def bypass, you no longer need Imperial boots. Then you can use D. Wing/Boots combo there and no long need to use Imperial Feather -> No need to get Agi 120 anymore. Since you dont need Imperial Feather -> You dont need Royal necklace ... easy syringe for easy potting. Etc.

#6 dcdsdss

dcdsdss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 03:45 PM

i use it for:
Physical RK
---Pure IB RK / IB-Clashing switcheroo / RK meat shield : when using IB, i use the boots for high boost of ATK and high, when use clashing, boots will be switched to tempdex SoL/EA, the wing will give me 10str which pump the damage up; without getting 120int/agi for sera/imperial. then i can pump my str to 100/110 with 120dex (for clashing spam), so I can still put high agi and vit. for the RK meat shield, i use wing-boots combo+ fafnir + HP gear, I can reach 180k hp (90++vit), while still dish out decent damage from IB/HS

---Autocast SC/Physical SC (IB-BB): when you reach 193 ASPD without temporal agi, its good to switch diabolus wing-boots combo for high boost of mATK (and atk also). good also for IB-BB SC, if ranger use it I think bow SC also gain benefit from this combo (I don't play ranger so I don't know how to project it to SC)

May I ask is it 3 build in one char? what is there jobs of these 3 builds?

#7 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • Locationphone code +62

Posted 08 June 2020 - 04:14 PM

May I ask is it 3 build in one char? what is there jobs of these 3 builds?

oh it isn't, you pick one, cuz difference of stat, pure IB use 120 str, ib-clashing use 120 dex + high str while maintaining high agi and vit. RK meat shield best use 125 vit for jupiter ring
the SC too, autocast and bow will have big stat differences.

#8 dcdsdss

dcdsdss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 05:57 PM

oh it isn't, you pick one, cuz difference of stat, pure IB use 120 str, ib-clashing use 120 dex + high str while maintaining high agi and vit. RK meat shield best use 125 vit for jupiter ring
the SC too, autocast and bow will have big stat differences.

But what is the purposes of these 3 builds, like meat shield shine in what situation? kinda looks like a all round build

#9 dcdsdss

dcdsdss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 06:02 PM

it's a flexible item that has no dependence on any sort of stats unlike the other choices.

First there is the 10stats on a mid hg with a slot; possibly this matters the most to most users like DB RK.

Then, the combo with D boots i gives around 240-280 ATK (depend on ur boot upgrade) and 17.5K HP; again this has zero dependence on stat investment. Whether that's useful in end game depend on your class and build, but it's definitely great for almost every character while leveling. As long as you're not a GX dependent on enforcer shoes, 10K+ hp and 280ATK/MATK while having no stats makes most part of levelling a breeze.

would like to know more about DB RK, where it shine? can it be low lvl130 ET farming like Ranger?

I’m kind of bored playing GX, it kill MVP really fast but MA is melee, in many situation I have to walk in close to the mobs and small AOE, also diffcult to do ET and Bio instance Ha

#10 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 08 June 2020 - 06:28 PM

i'm not sure about why u have such big obsession with levels. Whether u can farm ET on low level depend on your class and build since some of these styles are purely hit and run, so you only need your main damage stat maxed. AS ranger is one, but i can see gene and mech doing that too.

However, unless its a challenge, i don't see why you have to be low level. If you check back the video on the ranger, you notice he took a goddamn 1hr 30min to finish that ET just because its a low level challenge. Once or twice is okay, but if you gotta farm ET every week, don't torture yourself this way.

DB RK isn't one you can go low level to climb ET btw. DB's damage is too dependent on levels and stats, so you really want to be maxed level to fully benefit from fast cast, fast aspd and tons of hp/sp. It is, however, one of the smoothest class you can play in instances and ET, once you max it. 

Right now, you don't even need to add a crit to clear ET anymore, you can easily pick brandish spear+clashing spiral as your hybrid skill and just add like at least 50% perfect hit gears (1verus core+1 purple thread armor), and you can kill Randgris on your db RK. However, you'll probably have to die once to earthquake unless you hold GTB. Not a big deal atm, just token and use cursed water, continue brandish/clashingspiral.

#11 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 08 June 2020 - 06:42 PM

i'm not sure about why u have such big obsession with levels. Whether u can farm ET on low level depend on your class and build since some of these styles are purely hit and run, so you only need your main damage stat maxed. AS ranger is one, but i can see gene and mech doing that too.

However, unless its a challenge, i don't see why you have to be low level. If you check back the video on the ranger, you notice he took a goddamn 1hr 30min to finish that ET just because its a low level challenge. Once or twice is okay, but if you gotta farm ET every week, don't torture yourself this way.

DB RK isn't one you can go low level to climb ET btw. DB's damage is too dependent on levels and stats, so you really want to be maxed level to fully benefit from fast cast, fast aspd and tons of hp/sp. It is, however, one of the smoothest class you can play in instances and ET, once you max it. 

Right now, you don't even need to add a crit to clear ET anymore, you can easily pick brandish spear+clashing spiral as your hybrid skill and just add like at least 50% perfect hit gears (1verus core+1 purple thread armor), and you can kill Randgris on your db RK. However, you'll probably have to die once to earthquake unless you hold GTB. Not a big deal atm, just token and use cursed water, continue brandish/clashingspiral.

Yama challenged me to solo ET with my RG level lower than 130. You should make a level 110 RK solo ET vid hahah

https://www.youtube....h?v=MZ_nzgotKI8

#12 dcdsdss

dcdsdss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 09:06 PM

It is very enjoyable when reading your comments, always learn a lot, thx :D I should better suggest my question more in datails.

So, I have beening playing my standard GX for a while, pretty much can solo everything but ET(tried a few times, not enjoyable experience) and Bio related Monster. I’m in almost end game farming situation but I found the GX play style doesn’t suit me well and so on, so I started to look for other classes and move on to another goals in IRO. Here is what I hope I can achieve or what I thought (please correct my concept if I’m wrong, I’m very old fashion come-back player from other servers)

1. From my noob perspective, in limited time I kinda feel like farming ET with HE gum is the most profitable (pls correct me if wrong ) and enjoyable gameplay, but one character once in a week so this leads me to the obsession of building 7 low lvl character classes so I can do ET once per days, because leveling take times.
2. But, I forgot about the soloing efficiency of soloing ET, as you mentioned it would be plains if one take 1.5 hours do it. And this make me to think maybe it is worth to take times to level up my 7 characters and thus leads me to another question, which classes and build can solo ET very fast and easy to level up.
3. I want to make a second main character to do what my GX cannot do especially Bio5 mobs, better be long-rang so I don’t need to walk close to mobs haha.
4. As for Bio5, I also consider it one of my goals, but using GX still feel hard and not convenience.

All in all, this is what I hope to achieve, I still looking for possible suggestions which suit me well, and I have met a nice concept just now, that is Meat Shield DB RK, it looks like this build have brainless and slow-react play style l, and would like to know more in details, it there have any possible guide I can study (shy

My gear lvl is not bad as I invest many WP, but things like GTB or JDR 20~30B items cannot achieve at the moment , maybe in the future.

Edited by dcdsdss, 08 June 2020 - 09:15 PM.

#13 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 08 June 2020 - 09:15 PM

3. I want to make a second main character to do what my GX cannot do especially Bio5 mobs, better be long-rang so I don’t need to walk close to mobs haha.
4. As for Bio5, I also consider it one of my goals, but using GX still feel hard and not conscience.

CRS.

#14 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 08 June 2020 - 09:20 PM

Yama challenged me to solo ET with my RG level lower than 130. You should make a level 110 RK solo ET vid hahah

https://www.youtube....h?v=MZ_nzgotKI8

You put me to a hard challenge lol. I've spent the past hour thinking of some weird build and i tink its possible with 110RK, but i will have to spend some time getting those weird gears. No mvp/gods as well.

#15 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • Locationphone code +62

Posted 08 June 2020 - 10:00 PM

But what is the purposes of these 3 builds, like meat shield shine in what situation? kinda looks like a all round build

pure IB RK: leveling, try to 1 hit in the 7x7 or even the 11x11 area, can be endowed so pretty flexible.

IB-Clashing: my destined build to challenge AOGH, swoosh your way through monster with IB, and then use clashing-HS when facing amda (cuz ranged), actually I use clashing to any single target without mob spawn. clashing-HS is good also for fwnest, skyfort, GMT, clab, etc etc

RK meat shield: tanker and mob control, and yes, this is all around build, but has to sacrifice some stat to get 125 vit (maybe agi, dex, int, ur choice). also can be projected to DB (((IF))) u have kiel (bcs switching TempDex -> diab boots will lose 30% acd reduction from speed of light + temporal ring combo)

#16 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 06 August 2020 - 02:31 PM

You put me to a hard challenge lol. I've spent the past hour thinking of some weird build and i tink its possible with 110RK, but i will have to spend some time getting those weird gears. No mvp/gods as well.

Its alright. Yama has challenged me to make a Highpriest to use as an ET support for a two player run but the highpriest has to use double white Lady card headgear do SP is the biggest thing I have to try micromanage.

#17 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 06 August 2020 - 02:44 PM

not if the other class used can faceroll the instance

#18 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 05:19 PM

i used it for db rk, card it with pharaoh card and darkworm  card set, the sp almost never goes below 70%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users