June 10th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 10th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
104 replies to this topic

#26 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:03 PM

Let's talk about 

1: BOT

• " Currently, we're resolving IT related issues for EAC to get updates to combat the botting problems."

WP is just leave it to EAC , well they paid for that "professional solution provider. so yup. you're right. you'll still see bots for awhile

2: UPDATE

• " we will be updating RT Sakray with next week's content patch." "this will include the Swartzwald Republic, two fever dungeons, the anniversary event, and the start of a community driven story line quest.:"

There you go. updates. content is pretty neat. although the information on Swartzwald is not listed but, it's just a few hours away , you can check it out yourself on Sakray.
    if you want it to be updated to actual server ASAP then. help to test for bugs....

3: RO.T BS Forger

•  when you want WP to dive into something new and exclusive to IRO,RO.T this is bound to happen. im not excatly sure if on this, wasn't following. if it's WP's suggestion or the Ro.T community suggestion to have this implemented
    nautrally you need to give them time to experiment and fix this right.
    But i do know in-between the Potion maker NPC comes into picture, thats when they decided to just focus on delivering 1 NPC and forget about the whole BS Forger i think?
    Lesson learnt, DONT ASK WP FOR STUPID THINGS. YOU INTERUPT HIS TRAIN OF THOUGHTS, THATS IT
    they have very limited resources , so choose wisely what you want them to do..

Edited by bearl, 10 June 2020 - 12:04 PM.

#27 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:04 PM

The things that were promised in may:

Moving into May, we have the following projects in the works:

• A multi-update story line quest (nfGqzCP.png)
  • New Dungeons (nfGqzCP.png)
  • Starting the path towards Transcendence Classes (nfGqzCP.png)
  • Discussing with the studio the plans after Transcendence Classes are implemented
  • WoE Schedule Adjustments (Please see end of post for links)
  • Bug fixes for previous updates
    • Reported skill issues
    • Costume back item display Issues
    • Server error issue (nfGqzCP.png)
  • Mass Brewing Assistance NPC (nfGqzCP.png)

https://forums.warpp...s-may-8th-2020/

Well if you read carefully, it does say that in May they have the project in the works, does not mean it will be available in May. LOL

So yeah about a month and a half later they finished 2 Fever Maps which is good!!!!!!!!!!

Also anniversary event!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what it is oh yeah oh yeah o yeah! 

#28 SethKim

SethKim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:06 PM

Yeah so much complain, they are crying for content and even after this post they are complaining and quitting x_x

And so many Warpportal employees replying like this with us. LOL

Seriously, this must be a joke.

And @bearl, you must be Camp. Isn't he?

Edited by SethKim, 10 June 2020 - 12:09 PM.

#29 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:08 PM

And so many Warpportal employees replying like this with us. LOL

Seriously, this must be a joke.

Dude just to be fair, it is in the majorities interest what WP prioritized first. Which is new fever fields! And the other two. 

Be patient, give them some time. We need new maps first before forger update. 

Having forging system is already a big favor from WP.

#30 SirWright

SirWright

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:09 PM

@quit until you guys solve these problems.

#31 SethKim

SethKim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:12 PM

Dude just to be fair, it is in the majorities interest what WP prioritized first. Which is new fever fields! And the other two. 

Be patient, give them some time. We need new maps first before forger update. 

Having forging system is already a big favor from WP.

Wow. Thank god that we have big favor, right?

And be patient another 3 months or what?

I'm done with this employees of WP. No more replies.

#32 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:12 PM

We will get all the Schwartzvald content ?

Abyss Lake
Juperos Ruins
Kiel Dungeon
Mine Dungeon
Odin Shrine
Somatology Laboratory (Biolabs)
Thanatos Tower

i posted earlier, but seconding this. please let us know. 

#33 Lesme

Lesme

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:14 PM

<p>

Let's talk about

1: BOT

• " Currently, we're resolving IT related issues for EAC to get updates to combat the botting problems."

WP is just leave it to EAC , well they paid for that "professional solution provider. so yup. you're right. you'll still see bots for awhile
2: UPDATE
  • " we will be updating RT Sakray with next week's content patch." "this will include the Swartzwald Republic, two fever dungeons, the anniversary event, and the start of a community driven story line quest.:"

There you go. updates. content is pretty neat. although the information on Swartzwald is not listed but, it's just a few hours away , you can check it out yourself on Sakray.
    if you want it to be updated to actual server ASAP then. help to test for bugs....
  • when you want WP to dive into something new and exclusive to IRO,RO.T this is bound to happen. im not excatly sure if on this, wasn't following. if it's WP's suggestion or the Ro.T community suggestion to have this implemented
    nautrally you need to give them time to experiment and fix this right.
    But i do know in-between the Potion maker NPC comes into picture, thats when they decided to just focus on delivering 1 NPC and forget about the whole BS Forger i think?
    Lesson learnt, DONT ASK WP FOR STUPID THINGS. YOU INTERUPT HIS TRAIN OF THOUGHTS, THATS IT

BOTS - Well, the thing is bots already took control of the economy. How is it possible that someone buy hundreds and hundreds of OCA's for 40m each? Where is that money coming from? Have they looked into that? If yes why not let us know if it's legit or not. He said that he can't give us the name of the players banned but can't you just use "Na*****", ar least we know HOW MANY bots are being banned, again the more information the more reliable the server is.

2. Updates

He already knows what is coming next week, why not tell us EXACTLY what we should expect to see? Why just keep postponing every single week. We are dying to see a update for MONTHS already.

3. Blacksmith

Those 5 options already exist in kRO for a long time, why is it so hard to implement here? He said the problem would be a patch fix but when? A month from now? More? Just what we need is perspective and information

#34 YuriLavor1

YuriLavor1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:16 PM

What u people defending WP will do when 17th patch brings nothing new again?

#35 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:18 PM

I accept items from quitters. Rodex them to

<}"Chakri"_Elite's!?{>

Simply copy and paste. Thank you.

Also, many people are asking for updates because current contest are too ez (I dont blame them. Vets can pretty much get to level 99 in a day or two lol), they dont play Chaos??? Weird flex! 

So, can we just merge RoT to Chaos? By doing so, RoT players will get to have all new contents ... and WP can now focus on milking Chaos and giving attention it deserves! 

:p_devil:  :p_angel:

#36 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:19 PM

i was like ya'll 2 years ago, trying to burn WP on WP forum. -_- 

but i came to realise , it's all wasted effort. they dont care lol.

the most iconic thing i recall was, it took them close to 1 year to change high ti map. since the date i started to whine about it 

Edited by bearl, 10 June 2020 - 12:19 PM.

#37 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:20 PM

BOTS - Well, the thing is bots already took control of the economy. How is it possible that someone buy hundreds and hundreds of OCA's for 40m each? Where is that money coming from? Have they looked into that? If yes why not let us know if it's legit or not. He said that he can't give us the name of the players banned but can't you just use "Na*****", ar least we know HOW MANY bots are being banned, again the more information the more reliable the server is.

2. Updates

He already knows what is coming next week, why not tell us EXACTLY what we should expect to see? Why just keep postponing every single week. We are dying to see a update for MONTHS already.

3. Blacksmith

Those 5 options already exist in kRO for a long time, why is it so hard to implement here? He said the problem would be a patch fix but when? A month from now? More? Just what we need is perspective and information

You cant be seriously thinking bringing 5 options here are you? 

Even with 4 options, good combination already are godly weapons, forgers already made quite a bit of these weapons and tested them getting top damages leaving even MVP weapon drops to nothing. And you want 5options? Hell no to 5 options. 

#38 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:20 PM

Its still the same abyss map in high TI lol

#39 Alexsyko

Alexsyko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:22 PM

If were getting Schwartzvald will that mean Ninja will come too since thats where the job change quest is at?

#40 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:23 PM

What u people defending WP will do when 17th patch brings nothing new again?

if you're talking about us on renewal.
we already accept that 17th patch is coming somewhere near 2040, 

so it's fine

#41 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:25 PM

Its still the same abyss map in high TI lol

it's the previous one, the one before abyss map.

that previous map was just pure toxic.
i wanted to quit IRO when i reach high ti for the first time

#42 doczoord

doczoord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:28 PM

We will get all the Schwartzvald content ?

Abyss Lake
Juperos Ruins
Kiel Dungeon
Mine Dungeon
Odin Shrine
Somatology Laboratory (Biolabs)
Thanatos Tower

Nice, where did you find this ?

#43 monicako669

monicako669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Watching RT burn

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:29 PM

Any info about Trans ? I assume if it took this long to implement dungeons it's gonna take at least 2 months (or more) to implement trans classes properly...

#44 Lesme

Lesme

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:31 PM

You cant be seriously thinking bringing 5 options here are you?

Even with 4 options, good combination already are godly weapons, forgers already made quite a bit of these weapons and tested them getting top damages leaving even MVP weapon drops to nothing. And you want 5options? Hell no to 5 options.

That was a typo, I meant 4 options*

#45 DuddleTSX

DuddleTSX

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:53 PM

disappointed but not surprised

#46 luxcas02

luxcas02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:54 PM

The lack of administration is huge.
Bot are inflating the economy in an extremely toxic way.
This means that new players do not want to play on the server.
I can't understand how they don't push an anti-cheat update, is this the fault of the EAC team or the fault of Warpportal?
If you are from EAC, look for another anticheat provider.
How many updates have you seen on EAC since the server started? about 2 to 3?

#47 SirBarathon

SirBarathon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:56 PM

nice server

#48 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:02 PM

Why do they have very limited resources? (I'm not even certain that's true)

If it is true, then it is most certainly not the fault of the customer. In fact, the customers have bent over backwards attempting to let the company know (via the only staff we have contact with) what it is that would make the product (this game) better.

Ragnarok Online could have and should have been so much bigger, with tens of thousands of players logging on daily. Do you realize that this is actually still possible? They could literally bring in five thousand new players in the span of a couple months by ADVERTISING THE GAME, spending some money up front to hire a couple extra employees to help get sh*t done and polish up the game AND the website.

. . .

#49 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:04 PM

I accept items from quitters. Rodex them to

<}"Chakri"_Elite's!?{>

Simply copy and paste. Thank you.

Also, many people are asking for updates because current contest are too ez (I dont blame them. Vets can pretty much get to level 99 in a day or two lol), they dont play Chaos??? Weird flex! 

So, can we just merge RoT to Chaos? By doing so, RoT players will get to have all new contents ... and WP can now focus on milking Chaos and giving attention it deserves! 

:p_devil:  :p_angel:

I would actually be okay with that.

#50 SirBarathon

SirBarathon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:07 PM

The things that were promised in may:

Moving into May, we have the following projects in the works:

• A multi-update story line quest (nfGqzCP.png)
  • New Dungeons (nfGqzCP.png)
  • Starting the path towards Transcendence Classes (nfGqzCP.png)
  • Discussing with the studio the plans after Transcendence Classes are implemented
  • WoE Schedule Adjustments (Please see end of post for links)
  • Bug fixes for previous updates
    • Reported skill issues
    • Costume back item display Issues
    • Server error issue (nfGqzCP.png)
  • Mass Brewing Assistance NPC (nfGqzCP.png)

https://forums.warpp...s-may-8th-2020/

I don't know about u, but my patience is over.

Dude, don't lose ur time with those ppl that love to suck adm's balls. They will always be like ''the adm is doing something, u don't know how hard it is, gravity need to help too" and other -_-ty excuses. Just losing time with those 'players' who probably are just friends with the administration or are just idiots. 6Months of server. 3rd time they delay the schedule. For those sayin 'We are gettin updates on sakray, don't complain herp derp" > it took 4 months to implement THE FIRST FRENZY FIELDS. Don't expect their schedule to be on date. Expect 3months of delay. That's what they are showin us and that's what reliable. They will take a huge amount of time to implement things. Stop su'ckin them and start to complain. Complain is a right since we are costumers. U can also be an amoeba and be happy but I prefer to complain. This server had everything to be HUGE and now have everything to die, unfortunately.

Edited by SirBarathon, 10 June 2020 - 01:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users