June 10th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 3 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 10th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
104 replies to this topic

#51 Glonfel2

Glonfel2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Poring

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:10 PM

Nothing? even Knight nerf?

No Blacksmith fix

No Bugfix (damn, even the Blessing Canceled appearing in chat when you use bless?, SW Bug?)

No Bot control?

No raffle event/something to take control about the inflation?

No new map?

No new gears?

No new event?

No new instance?

No new quest?
if this keep like this, people will QUIT, and the server will dies, we are like 2 to 3 months without any new content...

U guys arent even banning bots and i can proof it, i have 5 pages of ticket reports and guess? i can easily pick up 100 or more bot nicknames that i reported AND THEY ARE STILL THERE FARMING

Edited by Glonfel2, 10 June 2020 - 01:11 PM.

#52 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:17 PM

Nothing? even Knight nerf?

No Blacksmith fix

No Bugfix (damn, even the Blessing Canceled appearing in chat when you use bless?, SW Bug?)

No Bot control?

No raffle event/something to take control about the inflation?

No new map?

No new gears?

No new event?

No new instance?

No new quest?
if this keep like this, people will QUIT, and the server will dies, we are like 2 to 3 months without any new content...

U guys arent even banning bots and i can proof it, i have 5 pages of ticket reports and guess? i can easily pick up 100 or more bot nicknames that i reported AND THEY ARE STILL THERE FARMING

And who told you there will be knight nerf?

Blacksmith fix is not priority.

Bug fix they are working on that and will be fixed after this maint.

They are working on to end the bots, you cannot just ban bots, they will just make new one and more bots. It needs to have a permanent fix.

Raffle event will come, but you cant just snap your fingers and be done. Bot first then this.

New map coming, didn't you read?

New gears coming together with new maps.

Event coming read dude

Instance will come but can't get them all in one shot.

Quest is coming read lol

Not true, people will not quit, proof is that your still here you and me and the rest still waiting. 

They are banning bots, I heard some even not bots sometimes they accidentally put in prison lol.

This is not bad at all, we get something after about almost 2 months. 

Getting update every week is bad, or even every month is bad. 

#53 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:22 PM

WoE in RT 2 times. Nothing is as broken as Monk. Snap -> Pot -> Fist -> Walk -> Repeat -> lol?

Though Knights become strong and overwhelming if they're a lot of them ... hmm ... the best way to counter 30 Knights is 30 Monks. Each Monk just fist OHKO a Knight  :angry:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 10 June 2020 - 01:24 PM.

#54 Nuitty

Nuitty

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:30 PM

Unfortunately that server is abandoned, and the bots are dominating.

#55 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:50 PM

What a good time to quit  :heh:  

#56 vantusavk

vantusavk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:06 PM

I'm roaring with what I read, because I just started the game
The later the advancers , the better

If you throw the game then wait for the wrong things to your mail in the game. Nick Kasik ))))

Edited by vantusavk, 10 June 2020 - 02:08 PM.

#57 jetbird

jetbird

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:10 PM

no new content yet again@@@@@@@

can't u guys at least add some new costumes or something? soooooooooo lazy

#58 1610483004

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:12 PM

how about the gift box fix? :)

#59 Shane

Shane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:12 PM

Would like to know this as well.

Camp can you please clarify which parts of schwartzvald we are getting?

Does it mean we are getting literally all of it? Thanatos Tower, Odin's Temple, Juperos, Kiel, Abyss Lake, Einbech Mine Dungeon, etc.

Also does this mean we're getting trans classes or just a ton of content and no trans? 

very important to know

#60 pp322

pp322

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 549 posts
  • Server:quit

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:15 PM

lol

#61 caditoia

caditoia

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:26 PM

4h de manutenção p isso

#62 roflkaion

roflkaion

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:32 PM

This is bad to read lot of things about the players and nothing about the Admins... This server is going to close soon.

Maybe i'm leaving the server and my first billion on Ragnarok low rate OG server.

BOTS + CASH ITEMS WON THE BATTLE!

Thanks everybody

#63 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:35 PM

This is bad to read lot of things about the players and nothing about the Admins... This server is going to close soon.

Maybe i'm leaving the server and my first billion on Ragnarok low rate OG server.

BOTS + CASH ITEMS WON THE BATTLE!

Thanks everybody

This server has no cash items outside of costumes. 

#64 wmnzr

wmnzr

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:36 PM

Me and my stupid guess, thinking I was going to play the "official" server, because it would be better organized, with incredible support ... wasted time. The options of the forger should not even be a waiting point, as they already exist in kRO and in private servers for months and months.

anw wtv.

Good luck to anyone who will continue.

#65 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:38 PM

You're sucking WP b*llz too hard and too fast, be careful not to choke on their pub hair

Telling the truth sucks balls now eh?

You’re just mad and bad

#66 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:40 PM

When are you going to fix/add to kafra shop the costume evil druid cross?

#67 Saul999

Saul999

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:41 PM

lmao

#68 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:45 PM

There is no use complaining. Campitor is the only one who responds to the topic when he is available for it and now he must be busy performing "maintenance". In fact, why does the other CM exist? Do they have no voice or permission to reply on this forum? @Astra, @Xealot? Even Cinnamon gave up on controlling the forum since the company is not present to clarify anything.

Edited by GetsugaHollow, 10 June 2020 - 02:47 PM.

#69 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:51 PM

Hey folks,

So we are about to open. Looking like the fix with RODex and pets is working else. I noticed that mail seems to be loading much faster now. So were hoping the issue is fixed.

#70 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 10 June 2020 - 03:00 PM

People keeps complaining, same thing with renewal. Why just don't play?  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:

#71 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 June 2020 - 03:03 PM

Hey folks,

So we are about to open. Looking like the fix with RODex and pets is working else. I noticed that mail seems to be loading much faster now. So were hoping the issue is fixed.

thanks Camp.

#72 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 June 2020 - 03:08 PM

People keeps complaining, same thing with renewal. Why just don't play? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Cus your GX can't hit 20m MA and your GX sucks :3

#73 Hiban

Hiban

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 03:35 PM

So much rage and "@quit." I was pretty content with the news of the update... I'm starting to reconsider and question my content state lol. Why are yall so mad? Sure, the server has been open for 6 and counting months but dang! I'm a returning player from 10+ years ago... it took way longer than 6 months to get added content like this... I'm confused. I'm assuming RT server players joined this community to get the "old days" second chance feel experience up to a limit... similar to Classic. Yall, this is as real as "old days" gets. Bots were way worse back in the day (sure... it's still a problem but nothing compared to back then). I get it, it's been years now and you expect a better player base experience than those players that had it 10 years ago... and I get that it's not 10 years ago, but have some patience. You knew the risks when joining a brand new server. There is always those risks. RT server was created and influenced by a server that has had noticeable success (not an exact copy of it either). It's a growing server. I'm a product of all of those merges years ago Sakray...Iris....Ymir.... ect.... I  personally left the server I ended up being merged to (Chaos) because of how fast it was growing and how much overload of content there was... It was soooo overwhelming especially when the third classes hit. Every aspect of the game took a different dynamic and it was just not the same for me. I certainly do not want that in RT. If you don't like the gradual pace RT is going through. I really encourage you to join Chaos. You will have lots to do there. The life-span of that server after its multiple merges has been years and years of content. I promise you, there, you will have LOTS to do before you even catch up to the mainstream players. 

#74 SirBarathon

SirBarathon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 03:39 PM

When are you going to fix/add to kafra shop the costume evil druid cross?

LOL u are indeed a dreamer

#75 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 10 June 2020 - 03:41 PM

though i dont play RT and just for visiting instead , with all this bot problem that EAC didnt resolve i just miss that GM pm me while leveling and says "playing good aren't we?" or "hi, nice day huh?" then i reply them "yeah although bots roaming on this field" then suddenly all people including me are on sleep status or freeze status and starts investigating bots, so yeah lack of WP employees is the problem that they rely on scam program , either way they already put this program so there are two options either you go with flow on whats happening or just quit but dont forget to give your gears to the other people who are in needs and dont ever think selling those through RMT when quitting , thats all...

Edited by ad0l, 10 June 2020 - 03:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users