Maintenance Time Change Notice June 25th 2020 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Maintenance Time Change Notice June 25th 2020

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 June 2020 - 01:41 PM

Hey folks for this week only maintenance will be from Noon - 6pm Thursday June 25th for all servers. This is to accommodate a billing maintenance. During this time points purchasing, games, and forums logins will be down.

Thank you for your understanding.

#2 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 07:16 PM

when is the last day of mad bunny refine?

#3 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 08:07 PM

Fever field drop list for RT Camp

#4 monicako669

monicako669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Watching RT burn

Posted 22 June 2020 - 08:20 PM

Will the maintenance on the 25th bring the missing content from the last update on RT?

#5 ARTEMI5

ARTEMI5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 22 June 2020 - 08:21 PM

Pay the bill to download more RAM for woe please, thx.

#6 kamusCDZ

kamusCDZ

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 05:44 AM

i hope bots r banned.

#7 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 23 June 2020 - 12:30 PM

We now have the technology to use server redundancy and minimize or eliminate server downtime completely. I'll just leave this here.

#8 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 June 2020 - 09:17 PM

Since I couldn't find maint notes;

Things that I would like to see in IRO:

1. Uniform Instances / dailies / weeklies cool down

2. Natural HP / SP regeneration allowed until weight reaches 70%.

3. Increase in type of arrow quivers sold in Eden 2nd floor.

4. Increased VIP buff duration to 60 mins

5. Fixing Buff icons display location - Buff icons are located little too high, invading mini map located on top. please lower buff icon display window

Thank you !

#9 Decandecimus

Decandecimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 05:17 AM

There are lots of new player's on RO and i would like to think it's because the game is fun and has come such a long long way compared back to beta obviously, While i may not have max level character's or the top + gears and or cards out there my relationship with the game dates back to beta it's been on and off since then. I remember when they first added pvp omg lol...

I am not much of a forum person clearly however since i see many people ask for or call it a wish list i guess to be added,,,,

I never mention or suggest anything but i'm gonna just throw it out there for the first time and though we just done this not long ago i 

still think it would be a fantastic idea not just for the new players but for everyone.

Bring back the skill and stat reset and don't put a limit on how many times you can reset for 1 week.

since people are being pretty much paid to stay at home and everyone know's this game has been making mass profit due to covid19

Myself i have spent a few hundred especially during the fire sale event and we still continue to support the game we all love

So, Add a 1 week free full VIP package as well as the unlimited reset until next maint, Gives all the new players a taste of some of the perks that are and will be available in the shop.

It's summer in the USA and getting rather hot, Cases of covid where i live are skyrocketing a week and a half ago we were seeing daily cases in the 100's as of last weekend it's been 200+ daily and we broke a record yesterday for the most cases in a day....

More thing's to do such as trying out new build's both stat and skill wise and giving everyone VIP for 1 week as well as reset and hopefully it helps to stay in and stay safe.

Like me. I have already made a new account like 1 account is one set of classes and the new account will be the set of the other classes.

Anyway's some fun 4th of July events would be awesome as well while jro is jro and kro is kro  iro is iro and if not mistaken our servers are in Cali?

Why not have a brand new kick ass 4th of July event like we have never had before that everyone from new player to vet can enjoy make it memorable.

Depending on this covid many may in fact including myself may not be here this time next year,

Sorry for my super long post but figured it's my first time doing a wish list so why not spill the beans lol

#10 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 07:15 AM

Sooo.. no updates in our server today? Maintence only for billing services?

#11 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 07:52 AM

Where’s the patch note?

#12 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:03 AM

We now have the technology to use server redundancy and minimize or eliminate server downtime completely. I'll just leave this here.

You can only cluster applications that are designed/coded to be cluster aware. Having more than one server node to run an application that was never written to run on more than one node is just wasting money.

#13 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:28 AM

Fair enough. However, if we had a great deal more players the money may not be such a huge waste. But, yeah, point made.

You can only cluster applications that are designed/coded to be cluster aware. Having more than one server node to run an application that was never written to run on more than one node is just wasting money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users