June 25th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 25th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
374 replies to this topic

#26 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:04 AM

Guilds will start hurting for woe supplies soon, the current supply is way too low for the large woe population. Add raffler with aloe leaflets, strawberries, panacea, auth badge as consolation prizes  :)

I know Classic had Guild Supply Boxes drop from guild dungeons. I don't know if any other server ever adapted that, but would that be a good idea for RT? I'm not sure.

#27 Herchpagura

Herchpagura

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:05 AM

NO UPDATE OF BLACKSMITH WEAPON OPTION YET !?

I was going to ask the same thing. Are we simply going to ignore this issue? Blacksmith is a DEAD CLASS as it is right now.

On a different note, LOL at the people asking for garment & shoes drops. Did you try to guess what was going to drop and sold your stuff? XD 

#28 Slateback1

Slateback1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor/Transcendence

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:07 AM

Please add repairman for einbroch inn and/or hugel inn also.

#29 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:09 AM

hehe.... meanwhile people are abusing client exploit/openkore to check the equipments hidden status =)

https://www.youtube....h?v=uronJso98bU

Edited by rdoc3, 25 June 2020 - 10:10 AM.

#30 Divine

Divine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:09 AM

Guilds will start hurting for woe supplies soon, the current supply is way too low for the large woe population. Add raffler with aloe leaflets, strawberries, panacea, auth badge as consolation prizes  :)

They should implement WPS Tokens like they did with the other servers. It drops from castle loot and gives you the ability to pay in zeny for materials, or to get some free materials. 

Please consider implementing WPS!

#31 SethKim

SethKim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:10 AM

He seems pretty upset now LOL

Well, me too about this.

#32 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:10 AM

p2w hasn't bought woe supplies in 2 weeks, the current prices of supplies to play woe is ridiculous. Luckily we have a lot saved up. 

Edited by AaronP2W, 25 June 2020 - 10:11 AM.

#33 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:14 AM

Garment/Shoes enchants come with this update?????????Garment/Shoes enchants come with this update?????????Garment/Shoes enchants come with this update?????????

#34 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:18 AM

Can you add Strawberry, Grape and Lemon to the Hugel Fruit Shop? The current market for SP items is controlled by bots because only they are collecting those items. Prices are extremely abusive and demand has not met the need. I believe that not only me, but many here are dissatisfied with the situation of bots and do not want to continue contributing to maintaining this dirty market. Please, if possible add it to this maintenance. We really need this.

Hugel Fruit Shop

If anyone else agrees, quote this suggestion so that Campitor sees that it is necessary

#35 jajajohn

jajajohn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:23 AM

Just add the SP items directly to the vendors (both strawberry and blue herb) if you aren't going to ban the bots. The only "zeny sink" right now is the bots selling items at high value and selling off the zeny to RMTers, which just keeps the zeny in cycle.

#36 fmuller33

fmuller33

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:31 AM

Just add the SP items directly to the vendors (both strawberry and blue herb) if you aren't going to ban the bots. The only "zeny sink" right now is the bots selling items at high value and selling off the zeny to RMTers, which just keeps the zeny in cycle.

Mastela Fruit and Speed Pot are goods zenny sink's too, but i agreed, maybe we need more

#37 bersinzon

bersinzon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:35 AM

Can you add Strawberry, Grape and Lemon to the Hugel Fruit Shop? The current market for SP items is controlled by bots because only they are collecting those items. Prices are extremely abusive and demand has not met the need. I believe that not only me, but many here are dissatisfied with the situation of bots and do not want to continue contributing to maintaining this dirty market. Please, if possible add it to this maintenance. We really need this.

Hugel Fruit Shop

If anyone else agrees, quote this suggestion so that Campitor sees that it is necessary

+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

This is URGENT!

#38 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:44 AM

Hugel Fruit Shop

+1

Would benefit everyone and become a zeny sink instead of zeny going to bots.

#39 zynich

zynich

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:44 AM

UP.

#40 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:45 AM

Mastela Fruit and Speed Pot are goods zenny sink's too, but i agreed, maybe we need more

Mastela needs to be 1-2k cheaper and it would be a huge zeny sink. At the moment it's a little too expensive for people to buy a lot of them. 

#41 zynich

zynich

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:48 AM

Hugel Fruit Shop

Blue Herb Its a good moneysink.

#42 SethKim

SethKim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:49 AM

Why don't we get just RAFFLE and solve every problem we have?

Raffle with SP items, Alche materials, Blacksmith materials.

Killing bots stabilizing consumables price, plus huge zeny sink 

Edited by SethKim, 25 June 2020 - 10:50 AM.

#43 zakila

zakila

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:55 AM

Raffle or SP itens in NPC +1

#44 Ovrr

Ovrr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:57 AM

I will create a post with this compilation of suggestions, problems, etc. It will be easier for Devs to see and players to post their suggestions
** Done https://forums.warpp...on-1/?p=2976602
BUGS to FIX

1º Forger Options not showing

People are already using open kore to view the blacksmith's options.
The longer it takes to place these options, the more people will be encouraged to use illegal programs.

2º Dead Branch not working
3º Gift Box not working
4º Payment Error ( 80% Brazillians Players can't buy WP / KP )

Suggestions
1º Options Reroll

2ºDragons Level GAP

People can't leveling in this map cause the level gap it's to high, we killing a mob and getting 15EXP in at Lv.95. 

3º OBB / OPB increase drop rate

People farm these items because of the old drops (Eyeglasses / Blinker), now that the drops of these items have been changed, there is not so much incentive to farm. The idea of ​​these items dropping forge and pot materials is very good, but the execution is poor. They drop a few boxes due to the low rate rate and it is very frustrating to kill an MVP and see an OPB that drops 3 witches' sand.

4º Bathory Cloned Map

For some reason the map that was meant to exist bathorys is full of Anolians, and Bathorys are on the cloned map.

There is a problem on the server that the beaches are getting more expensive (inflation, difficulty to access the map and a lot of dispute.
My suggestion is to add a new cloned map in the bathorys, correct the place of the Anolians or facilitate access to the map.

5º NPC Brewing Potions

It has already been said that they would add this NPC, but so far there is no provision for adding

6ºCloned Map in New Einbech Dungeon Fever Field, Increase 

The same thing will happen when they launched the first Frenzy Fields, very full, very disputed and not very interesting

7ºAdd a NPC selling Strawberry/Lemon

Blue Herb on the server is being a real problem.
It's super inflated and it's getting harder and harder for players to buy their stuff. This affects players and guilds. People will play less and less and over time the WoE scenario will die.
This is only encouraging the use of BOT on the server and in the long run it is bad for players and bad for server health.

Edited by Ovrr, 25 June 2020 - 11:02 AM.

#45 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:59 AM

Hugel Fruit Shop

Mastela needs to be 1-2k cheaper and it would be a huge zeny sink. At the moment it's a little too expensive for people to buy a lot of them. 

Guys, please.

Do you want this server to become some kind of full woe private server woe?

The ONLY acceptable way to add SP items to fruit vendor is to CHANGE the SP ITEM WEIGHT (make it at least 10 weight and block RODEX INSIDE CASTLES).

Also Aaron, stop playing dumb and STOP asking things for the benefit of yourself only. What is the point having Mastela Fruit even cheaper? Currently the mastela heals 47 points LESS than a RANKED CONDENSED WHITE POTION (yes, im counting the extra 50%). And the Mastela weight is just 3, TREE !!!

If you put SP items as it is or lower mastela fruit, it will ruin the ranked pure potters. In fact, i think it is an absurd mastela being sold at a regular shop. It should be REMOVED or INCREASE THE PRICE.

In my opinion, nothing in the game should be BETTER + EASY TO ACQUIRE (like NPC purchase) than something that SOMEONE crafts (ranked potters or not).

Mastela should heal less than regular white potions and MAYBE weight a little more.

edit:

oh yeah, they could just raise the -_- blue herb rate to the original rate, but BAN BOTS that WILL eventually bot there. SP items problem solved if wp can do that -_-

Edited by rdoc3, 25 June 2020 - 11:00 AM.

#46 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:01 AM

It would be good to have the Raffle per unlimit time, with periodic changes in the prizes. Having craft items dropped from low level monsters is definitely RO's biggest problem. The game itself makes life easier for bot users.

#47 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:02 AM

Mastela should heal less than regular white potions and MAYBE weight a little more.

Mastela weighs 3, slim white potion weighs 2.

#48 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:03 AM

Also Aaron, stop playing dumb and STOP asking things for the benefit of yourself only.

It's to benefit the 10+ woe guilds active. When's the last time you have seen such an active woe on iro? 

#49 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:06 AM

Adding strawberries sold from NPC for 3-5k each would not change anything. Strawberries were vending for 1.5-3.5k for the entire duration of the server until 2 weeks ago.

The only difference now would be the zeny used to purchase the strawberries would be deleted and not put into the hands of botters. Anything the market relies on from bots should instead be sold by NPC for this reason.

Edited by AaronP2W, 25 June 2020 - 11:07 AM.

#50 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:07 AM

Guys, please.

The ONLY acceptable way to add SP items to fruit vendor is to CHANGE the SP ITEM WEIGHT (make it at least 10 weight and block RODEX INSIDE CASTLES).

Also Aaron, stop playing dumb and STOP asking things for the benefit of yourself only. What is the point having Mastela Fruit even cheaper? Currently the mastela heals 47 points LESS than a RANKED CONDENSED WHITE POTION (yes, im counting the extra 50%). And the Mastela weight is just 3, TREE !!!

If you put SP items as it is or lower mastela fruit, it will ruin the ranked pure potters. In fact, i think it is an absurd mastela being sold at a regular shop. It should be REMOVED or INCREASE THE PRICE.

In my opinion, nothing in the game should be BETTER + EASY TO ACQUIRE (like NPC purchase) than something that SOMEONE crafts (ranked potters or not).

edit:

oh yeah, they could just raise the -_- blue herb rate to the original rate, but BAN BOTS that WILL eventually bot there. SP items problem solved if wp can do that -_-

lmao. RO is the only game that doesn't sell SP items in your tools dealer. Why does this sound so absurd to you? Having these items dropped from monsters only benefits bot users, and you know it. Waiting for a definitive solution for bots is the same as believing in Santa Claus

Edited by GetsugaHollow, 25 June 2020 - 11:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users