June 25th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 3 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 25th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
374 replies to this topic

#51 Faquetti

Faquetti

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:11 AM

Can you add Strawberry, Grape and Lemon to the Hugel Fruit Shop? The current market for SP items is controlled by bots because only they are collecting those items. Prices are extremely abusive and demand has not met the need. I believe that not only me, but many here are dissatisfied with the situation of bots and do not want to continue contributing to maintaining this dirty market. Please, if possible add it to this maintenance. We really need this.

Hugel Fruit Shop

If anyone else agrees, quote this suggestion so that Campitor sees that it is necessary

+1

No doubt this would benefit us all

#52 Darurisey

Darurisey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:18 AM

Great that you fixed the ein_dun drops, but can we get the list? 

#53 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:19 AM

lmao. RO is the only game that doesn't sell SP items in your hardware store. Why does this sound so absurd to you? Having these items dropped from monsters only benefits bot users, and you know it. Waiting for a definitive solution for bots is the same as believing in Santa Claus

I don't know if any official servers sells it at NPC shops. But if it doesn't sell, must be for a reason, right? Or do you really think that NO ONE, NO DEVELOPER thought about implementing at shops? (And if some official server sells it, it must be analyzed at what state of patch the server is before using it as excuse to implement in here)

Adding strawberries sold from NPC for 3-5k each would not change anything. Strawberries were vending for 1.5-3.5k for the entire duration of the server until 2 weeks ago.

The only difference now would be the zeny used to purchase the strawberries would be deleted and not put into the hands of botters. Anything the market relies on from bots should instead be sold by NPC for this reason.

"Mastela weighs 3, slim white potion weighs 2." (<- i -_- up quote)

NPC selling items should never be better or even close of crafted items (speaking of pure potters).

Do you want to sell strawberry at shop? Make it weight the double as it is. It is very simple to say to put some item to sell at npc and buy zeny from zeny sellers extremely CHEAP. I prefer

Some math to you to analyze if what yous aid is really fair with pure potters

HP ITEM

Mastela Fruit
400 - 600 = 500 AVG
Condensed White Potion
325 - 405 = 365 (+50% ranked) = 547 AVG

Mastela Fruit = 9% Less Healing than a RANKED CONDENSED WHITE POTION

SP ITEM

Blue Potion
40 ~ 60 = 50 AVG (3.33 Points of healing per weight) 
Ranked = 75 AVG (5 Points of healing por weight)
Weight: 15

Strawberry
16 ~ 28 = 22 AVG (11 Points of healing per weight)
Weight: 2

#54 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:20 AM

lmao. RO is the only game that doesn't sell SP items in your hardware store. Why does this sound so absurd to you?

My theory is because RO is still the only game that tries to make pure basic auto attack builds relevant. Just about every other game out there is now 100% reliant on and balanced around skill spam rotations. Thus the need for easily accessible sp items. Also, in games like WoW, basic auto attacks flow seamlessly into skill spam rotations. In RO, we actually have to stop auto attacking, use a skill, then have to manually resume auto attacking. This furthers the divide between auto attack builds and skill spam builds.

Going off on a tangent here now. Take Hindsight+Free Cast Sages for example. They're the one build in the entire game that is literally made for manual casting + auto attacking at the same time. Yet many experienced players would tell you that in most cases, it's better to auto attack with Hindsight all the way. Attacking with Free Cast in most cases is a waste of time because of the huge animation delay between stopping the auto attack, manually casting a spell, and then resuming the auto attack.

#55 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:34 AM

I don't know if any official servers sells it at NPC shops. But if it doesn't sell, must be for a reason, right? Or do you really think that NO ONE, NO DEVELOPER thought about implementing at shops? (And if some official server sells it, it must be analyzed at what state of patch the server is before using it as excuse to implement in here)

Before Renewal, Strawberry was sold at Moscovia Fruit Gardner. For some reason they removed it, and it started to dropped from monsters. I didn't play in iRO before the renewal, but in bRO that's how it worked, and that's not why the value of alchemist potions was devalued. You need to consider that whoever developed the game was not considering the fact that bots would benefit from the current system. 

#56 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:38 AM

I'm sure everyone here has played Ragnarok for over 10 years and in all those years, there has never been a time when there was a definitive solution for bots. I just want us to have alternatives to make life difficult for those who abuse this program, and having SP recovery items in NPC would certainly be a good option.
In addition to stabilizing the price of SP items, it will help to drain the inflated zeny from that server

Edited by GetsugaHollow, 25 June 2020 - 12:14 PM.

#57 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:42 AM

WoE works fine. It only lags when 5+ guilds (or 300+ folks) are fighting one castle. To solve lag ussue is rather simple. Dont bring everyone including their moms to just one castle.

Also Straws or any SP items should never be sold through NPC. Maybe as a consolation prize from Raffle. The point is to keep it valuable to stop people from spamming supplies in WoE or even in PvM (if you want it that way). This will cripple Autopot as well. Though, sad but true, this is based on an assumption that RoT ... has a very small bot problem lol. Until then, bots will continue botting Straws and/or any other SP items.

#58 bersinzon

bersinzon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:43 AM

Guys, please.

Do you want this server to become some kind of full woe private server woe?

The ONLY acceptable way to add SP items to fruit vendor is to CHANGE the SP ITEM WEIGHT (make it at least 10 weight and block RODEX INSIDE CASTLES).

Also Aaron, stop playing dumb and STOP asking things for the benefit of yourself only. What is the point having Mastela Fruit even cheaper? Currently the mastela heals 47 points LESS than a RANKED CONDENSED WHITE POTION (yes, im counting the extra 50%). And the Mastela weight is just 3, TREE !!!

If you put SP items as it is or lower mastela fruit, it will ruin the ranked pure potters. In fact, i think it is an absurd mastela being sold at a regular shop. It should be REMOVED or INCREASE THE PRICE.

In my opinion, nothing in the game should be BETTER + EASY TO ACQUIRE (like NPC purchase) than something that SOMEONE crafts (ranked potters or not).

Mastela should heal less than regular white potions and MAYBE weight a little more.

edit:

oh yeah, they could just raise the -_- blue herb rate to the original rate, but BAN BOTS that WILL eventually bot there. SP items problem solved if wp can do that -_-

You are only beneficiting bots. They control the market price of SP items. With all that restrictions you came with the will continue theyr legacy of CONTROLING THE MARKET.

Idk if that was dumb or just inocence.

Also put on SP items in an regular NPC would be a great Zeny sink as well. And I do agree with Strawberry, Lemon, Grape, and even (but costly) blue herbs.

#59 bersinzon

bersinzon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:56 AM

WoE works fine. It only lags when 5+ guilds (or 300+ folks) are fighting one castle. To solve lag ussue is rather simple. Dont bring everyone including their moms to just one castle.

Also Straws or any SP items should never be sold through NPC. Maybe as a consolation prize from Raffle. The point is to keep it valuable to stop people from spamming supplies in WoE or even in PvM (if you want it that way). This will cripple Autopot as well. Though, sad but true, this is based on an assumption that RoT ... has a very small bot problem lol. Until then, bots will continue botting Straws and/or any other SP items.

Your entire argument get destroyed when confronted with THE FACT that in pre-renew Strawberry were sold at Moscovia Dealer for 200z.

Now, can we fight agains bot and inflation puting SP items on the NPC? The answer is YES. So do it. Or will you advocate for bots? cause you are almost there at this point

#60 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:01 PM

It's to benefit the 10+ woe guilds active. When's the last time you have seen such an active woe on iro?

The only reason most guilds could support woe in the past was because of WPS along with so many bots selling for cheaper price. We cut out the mass amount of bots along with the WPS tokens. With WPS tokens and bots being shut down it’s only a matter of time that a GL decides not to keep selling WPE to supply the guild.

Edited by Biggggg, 25 June 2020 - 12:24 PM.

#61 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:12 PM

"Mastela weighs 3, slim white potion weighs 2." (<- i -_- up quote)

NPC selling items should never be better or even close of crafted items (speaking of pure potters).

Do you want to sell strawberry at shop? Make it weight the double as it is. It is very simple to say to put some item to sell at npc and buy zeny from zeny sellers extremely CHEAP. I prefer

Some math to you to analyze if what yous aid is really fair with pure potters

HP ITEM

Mastela Fruit
400 - 600 = 500 AVG
Condensed White Potion
325 - 405 = 365 (+50% ranked) = 547 AVG

Mastela Fruit = 9% Less Healing than a RANKED CONDENSED WHITE POTION

SP ITEM

Blue Potion
40 ~ 60 = 50 AVG (3.33 Points of healing per weight) 
Ranked = 75 AVG (5 Points of healing por weight)
Weight: 15

Strawberry
16 ~ 28 = 22 AVG (11 Points of healing per weight)
Weight: 2

Botter alert. 

#62 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:14 PM

If an alliance is defending a castle with 150+ people (3-4 guilds) that requires the offense to have 150+ people... 

Some real bad logic to say 5+ guilds shouldn't be in the same castle when there is an alliance of 4 guilds already.

You're right though, if you don't want lag then don't go to a castle defended by 4 guilds - which is what is going to happen.

Edited by AaronP2W, 25 June 2020 - 12:35 PM.

#63 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:15 PM

Okay so you're either extremely ignorant or you have a bot army. 

Edited by AaronP2W, 25 June 2020 - 12:15 PM.

#64 Shane

Shane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:18 PM

Since Lighthalzen is getting Repair in the Inn, can we please get Repair in Einbroch and Hugel too? Both have inns that could be useful for guilds as well.

#65 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:21 PM

Since Lighthalzen is getting Repair in the Inn, can we please get Repair in Einbroch and Hugel too? Both have inns that could be useful for guilds as well.

Agreed

#66 Glonfel2

Glonfel2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:49 PM

Can you add Strawberry, Grape and Lemon to the Hugel Fruit Shop? The current market for SP items is controlled by bots because only they are collecting those items. Prices are extremely abusive and demand has not met the need. I believe that not only me, but many here are dissatisfied with the situation of bots and do not want to continue contributing to maintaining this dirty market. Please, if possible add it to this maintenance. We really need this.

Hugel Fruit Shop

If anyone else agrees, quote this suggestion so that Campitor sees that it is necessary

I Remember the old times were we used to buy Strawberry in Moscovia NPC, can we have something like that? grapes/strawberry/lemon would be just perfect! blue herbs no, since it helps to craft Ranked Blues

#67 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:59 PM

Okay so you're either extremely ignorant or you have a bot army. 

Yes, incredible that you never speak about bots, only to blame other persons.

I am the most active player here to complain about bots, so shut the -_- up.

Also from another topic:

Possible solutions:

1. Create new SP item (eg. Raw Strawberry) with weight 5~6 and make it at least 3k at NPC shop.
2. Make Blue Herbs with original drop rates at goats or whatever mobs warp portal decreased the drop rate. 
3. If point 2 is done, lower the NPC selling price of blue potions to avoid zeny spam injection.
4. BAN BOTS.

#68 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:00 PM

S tier logic.

"dont try to beat the big guilds by teaming up, just let them win. in fact everyone should just afk econ inside a castle with no opposition"

essentially what u are saying. 

#69 bersinzon

bersinzon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:16 PM

Yes, incredible that you never speak about bots, only to blame other persons.

I am the most active player here to complain about bots, so shut the -_- up.

Also from another topic:

Possible solutions:

1. Create new SP item (eg. Raw Strawberry) with weight 5~6 and make it at least 3k at NPC shop.
2. Make Blue Herbs with original drop rates at goats or whatever mobs warp portal decreased the drop rate. 
3. If point 2 is done, lower the NPC selling price of blue potions to avoid zeny spam injection.
4. BAN BOTS.

number 4 will never be done bc WP seems too lazy.

It's about 7 months now that can proof that. If they could handle bots they've done already

Also. The NPC selling speed potions was done soooooo freackin quickly but the post for SP items is more than a week with no return of WP. And this can make the server die.
If @camp and everyone else got doubts of it put Strawberries at 4k in a NPC and think of the rest LATER!

Edited by bersinzon, 25 June 2020 - 01:20 PM.

#70 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:21 PM

It's damn 2020, put these light blue potion in kp shop and put NPC selling strawberry already. How hard is that to do?!

#71 Darurisey

Darurisey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:21 PM

There is a specific area for suggestions, please stay on topic and keep your WoE talk away from here, nobody cares.

Can we get the item drop list for Einbech Dungeon?

#72 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:33 PM

Hey where should my level 98 Katar Crit Sin (Probably just gonna do PVM cause everything keeps changing and -_-._)

Level at GH Prison still I need to get like only 15% more exp. So stay at the Prison?

#73 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:34 PM

You with 12 posts really? hahahah

You will not get your item drop list, everybody wants this NPC because its a problem. 

Get your damn list later sorry bye

#74 Darurisey

Darurisey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:40 PM

Ok 129912306190458230219301878790 guy, keep hoping that WP will consider anything that you post here or anywhere else in this forum as a matter of fact.

Who the f cares about posts? Jesus christ people are stupid.

#75 Ovrr

Ovrr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:43 PM

About the Stuffs, idk about other guilds, but merge! didn't buy ANY kind of stuffs this week. Orange 6000z, Strawberry 8000z. When u see the Alchemist Pure Potter the problem go depper, Blue Herb 15000z and Witch Starsand 5000z.
Low stuffs for a huge population.

Luckily i made a good stock a few weeks ago.

Such a market discourages making and even maintaining a pure potter in the ranking, there is no reason for some players buy Blue Potions / Slim Potions. 

There is no map to farm Blue Herb, except the BOT-infested maps.

Goats have a drop rate of Blue Herb low, idk why.

It is an odyssey to arrive on the Bathory map and when you arrive, there are 50 people farming a small map. ( 25 BOTs )

The stuff's maps are controlled by bots right now.

And it directly affects the health of the server

*** I just spam some things that have already been said... Sorry  :(  :( ****

btw, i made a compilation of suggestion / problems.
https://forums.warpp...on-1/?p=2976602

Edited by Ovrr, 25 June 2020 - 01:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users