[RT] Question: Trading zenny and items (servers)... can I report it? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[RT] Question: Trading zenny and items (servers)... can I report it?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hiban

Hiban

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 05:46 PM

Hello, I'm noticing a lot of chats that suggest they are trading either items or Zenny across servers. For example, they seem to be trading their RT zenny or items for Chaos zenny or items (I guess more and more people are leaving RT). I read the market place guidelines by VModCinnamon and #8 says "The trade or sale of WPE or KP is not encouraged and scammed players will not be compensated, nor can you sell, buy or trade WPE here on the official forums. In addition, cross-server trades are also not allowed (E.g., trading Classic zeny for Chaos/Thor zeny)." 

I'm having trouble understanding it and need some help. I get that it's not encouraged or supported (especially in the official forums), but does that mean I can screen-shot and report it? Does it fall to the same degree of buying Zenny  with real currency?

Edited by Hiban, 26 June 2020 - 01:54 PM.

#2 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 25 June 2020 - 07:46 PM

All of the above I think but I'm confused now LOL

#3 Hiban

Hiban

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 01:53 PM

Does anyone even look at these forums? did I ask in the wrong forum?

#4 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 26 June 2020 - 02:05 PM

Hello, I'm noticing a lot of chats that suggest they are trading either items or Zenny across servers. For example, they seem to be trading their RT zenny or items for Chaos zenny or items (I guess more and more people are leaving RT).

I'm having trouble understanding it and need some help. I get that it's not encouraged or supported (especially in the official forums), but does that mean I can screen-shot and report it? Does it fall to the same degree of buying Zenny  with real currency?

Cross server trading just falls under the umbrella of do at your own risk. It's also near pointless to take screen shot and report those chat rooms. People advertising cross server trades can simply create new accounts if they need to. They don't actually use their real accounts with the zeny to put up those chatrooms.

Also the trades go both ways. Just half a month ago, I have a friend who sold his Chaos stuff for zeny here in RT.

#5 Pyroclastic

Pyroclastic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 June 2020 - 03:48 PM

Trading between servers is not ilegal, but just like cinnamon said, WP does not support it

#6 Raivan25

Raivan25

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 06:54 AM

Do at your own risk lol. if you get scammed, WP can't do nothing about it and stop WHINING if ever...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users