jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 27 June 2020 - 08:37 AM

Server is dieing I'm going back to a p.server peace.

#2 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 June 2020 - 08:51 AM

ok, good luck!

#3 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 08:53 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=PVrEwCa8nSA

#4 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 June 2020 - 08:57 AM

Play a MMO game for the community value man. We might be slow but from my experience our server's community is the best still.

#5 Chainboy23

Chainboy23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Un:Install

Posted 27 June 2020 - 08:59 AM

The server might be dying but the WoE scene is still pretty much healthy and alive

Although, indeed, the server's health is affecting the quality of the WoE scene in terms for supplies, gears, etc etc

#6 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 27 June 2020 - 09:06 AM

Play a MMO game for the community value man. We might be slow but from my experience our server's community is the best still.

Yeah I guess you're right there, I won't quit just yet then. It's hard to find parties in like GH Prison and stuff now. But, no I figured people would want like level 99 characters of each class in the game to beat the game that way maybe I'm wrong.

#7 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.
  • Server:Poring

Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:11 AM

Server is dieing I'm going back to a p.server peace.

Why would you create a thread to tell us that you're leaving iRO?

Anyway, most private servers have a life span of less than 6 months and you're saying RT is already dead. 

Good bye!

#8 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:19 AM

I beat the game anyway -_- off.

#9 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:22 AM

nice 69 posts

#10 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:26 AM

WOops

Edited by jitterscrux, 27 June 2020 - 10:31 AM.

#11 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:31 AM

Noooooo I don't mean I'm quitting nm lock or move this sorry,

#12 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 27 June 2020 - 11:30 AM

I beat the game anyway -_- off.

You can never beat a MMORPG since there's always something new to do.

#13 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 June 2020 - 11:44 AM

Anyway, most private servers have a life span of less than 6 months and you're saying RT is already dead.

Good bye!

There are 2-3 servers that last couple years now correct?

#14 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 27 June 2020 - 12:15 PM

There are 2-3 servers that last couple years now correct?

2-3 out of a sh_t ton of servers is rather really low.

I was talking as the majority and they die pretty quick.

#15 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 27 June 2020 - 12:34 PM

OKAY NO PROBLEMO

#16 Darurisey

Darurisey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 02:00 PM

Good bye!

I know three servers that have 3+ years. And ALL of them have more players than RT. 

#17 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 June 2020 - 02:13 PM

I know three servers that have 3+ years. And ALL of them have more players than RT. 

When you dont incur any costs, its easy to keep game F2P. Comparing a private server to an official server is like comparing a legal worker who pays taxes and a criminal who take under-tabble money to aviod paying taxes ...  :ani_slur:

#18 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 27 June 2020 - 04:21 PM

Private servers are just like one nght stand, you mess with em for a time or two and leave since things go old fast in a fast phased environment

Not really my cup of tea

#19 Brokoly123

Brokoly123

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 04:30 PM

Well, all yours arguments are invalid since the most popular private server have 4500+ ppl online. I bag you all know what server is and for my experience in there, its by far better than Chaos and RT.

Maybe this staff needs a "NOVA" inspiration. rsrs 

#20 Darurisey

Darurisey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 05:18 PM

When you dont incur any costs, its easy to keep game F2P. Comparing a private server to an official server is like comparing a legal worker who pays taxes and a criminal who take under-tabble money to aviod paying taxes ...  :ani_slur:

But I did not compare anything. I'm just saying that the guy is wrong, and there are good and trustworthy p servers. And yes I agree with you

Edited by Darurisey, 27 June 2020 - 05:22 PM.

#21 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1096 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 27 June 2020 - 06:33 PM

and there are good and trustworthy p servers

no honour among thieves

#22 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 27 June 2020 - 07:19 PM

Can you find a p server that lasted for 10 years? None, because they are just there for your cash. If you just want to throw your cash then throw it to some legit thing and not to some petty imitations.

#23 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 27 June 2020 - 09:49 PM

Can you find a p server that lasted for 10 years? None, because they are just there for your cash. If you just want to throw your cash then throw it to some legit thing and not to some petty imitations.

There are some that lasted more than 10 years but with dead population in the end. I kinda disagree of statement that p.servers are better. The real fact is players are shifting servers to servers because when 'x' server population is dead or get ranted heavily due to xxx reasons, they shift to 'y' and then start all over again. Then the process keeps repeating.. in the end, people play for at least 2-3 servers for a year.

Official servers are managed by a company where P.servers are managed by person. The real question is.. what happens when up to a certain point that the server owners cannot be able to pay anymore for maintaining the server?

There will be time when server becomes a dead server in the end due to players' abuse / rollback / Ddos / some GMs abusing the power, no more incoming money and they have to close it down by calling it "Failed project"

Im telling you. There is no best private server at this moment. Even you see alot of rants (including N***) due to suspecting corrupt GMs supporting certain guilds, P2W issues and ban issues in RMS forum. And i can see those rants being made for almost once a week. So what i can say is... find a server that suit your needs. If you dont like to play official server, quit.. and stop making this kind of thread that gets bad responds instead

#24 Lovens

Lovens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 05:28 AM

Well, all yours arguments are invalid since the most popular private server have 4500+ ppl online. I bag you all know what server is and for my experience in there, its by far better than Chaos and RT.

Maybe this staff needs a "NOVA" inspiration. rsrs 

Don't kid yourself, Nova only updated recently because of private server competition and their capability to update faster than that cesspool of a server. 

Their 4500+ population is mostly a layer of bots and autotraders, if you're not smol brain you'd realize this by now, hence why a chunk of people from Nova quit.

But in all fairness, the N-word server is more active than iRO in general.

There are some that lasted more than 10 years but with dead population in the end. I kinda disagree of statement that p.servers are better. The real fact is players are shifting servers to servers because when 'x' server population is dead or get ranted heavily due to xxx reasons, they shift to 'y' and then start all over again. Then the process keeps repeating.. in the end, people play for at least 2-3 servers for a year.

Official servers are managed by a company where P.servers are managed by person. The real question is.. what happens when up to a certain point that the server owners cannot be able to pay anymore for maintaining the server?

There will be time when server becomes a dead server in the end due to players' abuse / rollback / Ddos / some GMs abusing the power, no more incoming money and they have to close it down by calling it "Failed project"

Im telling you. There is no best private server at this moment. Even you see alot of rants (including N***) due to suspecting corrupt GMs supporting certain guilds, P2W issues and ban issues in RMS forum. And i can see those rants being made for almost once a week. So what i can say is... find a server that suit your needs. If you dont like to play official server, quit.. and stop making this kind of thread that gets bad responds instead

Gonna have to agree with this guy. As much as I prefer playing on Shining Moon than on iRO these days, it be what it be. Its just more comforting knowing that the admin on the server I'm on seems to be more direct with players and active with updates and whatever other events go on. Its the small gestures that make private servers more appealing in general, I suppose. Regardless if they carry the "official" title or no.

Edited by Lovens, 28 June 2020 - 05:37 AM.

#25 Suraborn

Suraborn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationToronto, CN
  • Server:RO:Trans

Posted 28 June 2020 - 05:34 AM

OriginsRO

Trans, 9 50+ rosters woeing twice a week, Classic, and active.

Oh and 0 cash shop, 0 donations, and 0 botting or RMT issues. It’s been around forever

Edited by Suraborn, 28 June 2020 - 05:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users