EMERGENCY ITEM MALL HARDCORE GAUGE ABUSED DUPLICATED - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

EMERGENCY ITEM MALL HARDCORE GAUGE ABUSED DUPLICATED

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 fromhells

fromhells

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 30 June 2020 - 01:23 PM

***I am creating this post again because this important. Please do not delete without responding to the community***

I believe it is a case of "dupe" of items. I received a trade from a player with the nickname "(removed)" who was distributing several Hardcore Gauge Recovery to any player who was close to him. I thank you for your attention and I ask you to be kind enough to check it out because I believe there are other people doing this type of cheating within the game.

(Edited by CM Varitas)

#2 zigli123

zigli123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 01:27 PM

It is an immense lack of respect for the players, WE WANT ANSWERS!

#3 Cleona

Cleona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:38 AM

Deleting a topic without so much as simple explanation is indeed disrespecting the community. This forum is pointless. GMs are useless if they cannot be bothered to reply.

#4 fromhells

fromhells

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:39 AM

We always say that the game is dead, but not because of the lack of players, but because WarpPortal does not want to improve the game, its only concern is $$$Ragnarok$$$, simple problems could have been solved, keeping players for years.

But there is no GM, they should be angry for having only complaints, but we complain because there is never an answer.

Edited by fromhells, 01 July 2020 - 07:40 AM.

#5 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationAlvorada-RS-Brasil
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:21 PM

i just cant understand why someone has deleted the original post coz the game have a giant problem with that dupe of itens and no anshers. looks like how if  someone do not like touch about that problem... is forbiden ask for some solution?

#6 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 02 July 2020 - 11:16 AM

Hello, 

We thank you for bringing this to our attention, as with the previous post the information was noted and has been passed on.  However, the forums is not the appropriate location to report another player or any form of illegal activity.  We ask that should you like to report a player, that you report them directly to Warpportal Support at support.warpportal.com.  Due to the previous thread having information sensitive to the investigation, we had to hide the thread.  As a reminder all players must abide by the Rules of Conduct.  We thank you for your diligence in reporting this issue.  

#7 fromhells

fromhells

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 02:32 AM

No rule break was intentional, as there was no response in the previous post we thought they had not seen.

Thanks for reply.

#8 MrTakeYoChick

MrTakeYoChick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 06 July 2020 - 01:53 AM

Also Varitas the PB eggs  they have are none stop also can you and helium remove all these unnecessary items since there being abused and duplicated, the game is already unbalance these things arnt helping.

Hello, 

We thank you for bringing this to our attention, as with the previous post the information was noted and has been passed on.  However, the forums is not the appropriate location to report another player or any form of illegal activity.  We ask that should you like to report a player, that you report them directly to Warpportal Support at support.warpportal.com.  Due to the previous thread having information sensitive to the investigation, we had to hide the thread.  As a reminder all players must abide by the Rules of Conduct.  We thank you for your diligence in reporting this issue.  

#9 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 06 July 2020 - 09:12 AM

Hello, 

I'll pass that on to Helium for investigation. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users