July 1st Transcendence Maintenance - Page 10 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 1st Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
308 replies to this topic

#226 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:10 PM

camp pront server is down

#227 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:10 PM

Banning about 20 accounts. 7 Million zeny was generated so no rollback is needed.

Check apples at warehouse too

#228 LeoDiCaprio

LeoDiCaprio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Server:iRO Classic

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:11 PM

i bought an mastering for 5m im so happy

#229 saywhatyoumean

saywhatyoumean

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:12 PM

People who want to play are people who logs in as soon as server is up and look for new content and updates. Everybody who was there was sure that the rollback was imminent and started playing around the incompetence of the company running it, started looting and throwing things around, poring eggs, whatever. But go on WP white knight, you will have so much fun playing with 100 players and 1k bots.

I'm actually having so much fun watching exploiters crying out.

What is wrong is wrong anyway. Dont be like "oh but we were joking around throwing things bla bla bla". 

I know this company is being incompetent lately, but abuse of a bug is still wrong, no matter what u say. There are tons of Ragnarok around there, find one that will not ban u for being an exploiter or find one that ban the bots, at least. Byebye bb

#230 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:13 PM

Will bring the server back up in a minute once we go through the list of people to ban

Ban? How many days? lol

#231 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:15 PM

no need to freak out over people making 1-2m zeny per hour lol, calm down guys

it's not even worth your time unless your highest lvl char is 80

Edited by AaronP2W, 01 July 2020 - 07:16 PM.

#232 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:17 PM

Server should be online again shortly the users are being banned. Unripe apples cannot be sold to npcs now to prevent issues with stockpiled ones being hidden for later before we can track em down

#233 daileon2

daileon2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:22 PM

Server should be online again shortly the users are being banned. Unripe apples cannot be sold to npcs now to prevent issues with stockpiled ones being hidden for later before we can track em down

There are people buying them already on offline stores lol

#234 Vaporisateur

Vaporisateur

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Poring

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:22 PM

Banning about 20 accounts. 7 Million zeny was generated so no rollback is needed.

@Camp do the community a service and ban the E Corp guild while you're at it. One read through this post alone and you can see that their use of bots and scripts are negatively impacting the player base. So many different people have submitted tickets and there have been so many forums posts mentioning the illegitimacy of this group. The activities of this group should not be so openly tolerated on an official server.... 

Edited by Vaporisateur, 03 July 2020 - 10:03 AM.

#235 ARTEMI5

ARTEMI5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:25 PM

When will WP implement stuff properly lol

#236 LeoDiCaprio

LeoDiCaprio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Server:iRO Classic

@Camp do the community a service and ban the e-corps guild while you're at it. One read through this post alone and you can see that their use of bots and scripts are negatively impacting the player base. So many different people have submitted tickets and there have been so many forums posts mentioning the illegitimacy of this group. The activities of this group should not be so openly tolerated on an official server.... 

Please take a look at this for god's sake. Those guys can't be legit.

#237 Glonfel2

Glonfel2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

@Camp do the community a service and ban the e-corps guild while you're at it. One read through this post alone and you can see that their use of bots and scripts are negatively impacting the player base. So many different people have submitted tickets and there have been so many forums posts mentioning the illegitimacy of this group. The activities of this group should not be so openly tolerated on an official server.... 

They'll do nothing, unfortunately, frendo

#238 lothillorien

lothillorien

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • Twitter:@diariodeumup
  • Server:RT

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:29 PM

Campitor, there is one guy with the item of the error giving trade at everyone, what can we do about it?
He is saying that who get the trade will get ban

#239 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:29 PM

HAHA  YOU GETTING BANNED NOOB!!!!

rofl ok

#240 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:31 PM

I'm telling Campitor he's doing a good job not you, noob.

#241 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:35 PM

Campitor, there is one guy with the item of the error giving trade at everyone, what can we do about it?
He is saying that who get the trade will get ban

They can't be sold for zeny any more. So they aren't at risk right now. PM me the user name and I will forward him to the GMs.

I will raise the issue with the GM team.

#242 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:36 PM

Ban? How many days? lol

I am .. irked... right now so I am leaving that question to the Head GM tomorrow. It would not be appropriate for me to make that call.

#243 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:37 PM

I am .. irked... right now so I am leaving that question to the Head GM tomorrow. It would not be appropriate for me to make that call.

Campitor I am praying for your Hope and Safety dear friend.

#244 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:40 PM

take my love camp :3

#245 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:42 PM

Will bring the server back up in a minute once we go through the list of people to ban

Prior to the merge in 2012, as well as the website facelift from Gravity to Warpportal, Gravity had a particular section of the site where you could check either the names or the accounts that had been banned, and for what purpose they were banned.

Why was this done away with? We out criminals, pedophiles, racists, and the like, publicly all the time. So why is it that international ragnarok online chooses to take the stance of shielding ill-doers from public eye?

Edit: Dont forget to check the carts of vendors who may have 'removed/taken off the cart' and used skill reset to do away with the possibility of having a cart. Even going this far, your exact items would still be right back in the cart once you used the skill points and regained the skill. This and rodex are the first 2 places to be looking for stashes.

Edited by Fuuton, 01 July 2020 - 07:46 PM.

#246 Mogrisauce

Mogrisauce

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:47 PM

Should really just rollback the server. What was it? 1.5 hours worth of uptime lost? These players shouldn't be exploiting stuff sure.  But it really should not be the players' fault that stuff was implemented incorrectly in the first place.  What you guys are basically threatening is "We might mess up in the future but Don't exploit game mechanics... OR ELSE!"  
And no, I was not involved in any of this nor would I be but banning is undeniably harsh considering everyone probably thought rollbacks were 100% happening.

#247 8804170718213921527

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:48 PM

I offer my little brother to handle with ROT code after patch notes, im sure he is quite better than support team lmao

#248 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:56 PM

so many bots in moroc, ban em!

#249 yaggot

yaggot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:11 PM

I don't care if we are going to lose a lot of players, the less exploiters the better.

#250 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:17 PM

Permanently banned for selling 200 apples. LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users