Screen is bugged - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Screen is bugged

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NightFall

NightFall

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 July 2020 - 06:11 PM

After renewal update of 2019-2020, my screen for Ragnarok can't play normally. I can't see my character except my name, skill key, hp/sp, etc. I tried to uninstall and re-download it several of times and it still the same. My screen only shows a small square on the top left of my character. Since that incident, I have stopped playing Ragnarok. Now, I am bored and wanted to come back but my screen is still the same as always. Please advise me how to fix this problem. Thank you.

#2 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 05 July 2020 - 10:20 PM

Some things you can try to do:

1. Run Ragnarok Setup and make sure that you're using software rendering (DIrect3D HAL or Direct3d T&L HAL),
  2. Make sure that you set the game's resolution to 1920x1080 or less--no bigger,
  3. Download a different version of your graphics card driver, if you have one. Find the oldest driver for your card and install it; if the oldest driver doesn't work, then your card might just be too new; if it does, work your way up the versions until you find the last version that works with RO, and
  4. If you're using an AMD GPU, try to follow this guide: https://forums.warpp...le-has-problem/

#3 NightFall

NightFall

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 03:59 PM

Apparently, nothing changed. It is still the same. I don't know if anyone has the same problem like I do. Is there any way i can take a screen shot and post it on the forum?

#4 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 13 July 2020 - 03:29 PM

If you can run the game in windowed mode, you can click away from it on the desktop and press the PrtSc, then run Paint and press Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot. Crop it to show the game window only, save, and upload to the forum.

Also, it might be helpful if we knew the basic specs of your computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users