#51 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 July 2020 - 03:52 PM

People are still stuck at home and they want to level up their characters. I think 185/65 should be priority.

This. I'm mostly interested in the 185 update and the skill rebalances eg. Fatal Menace Shadow Chaser and Performers able to use SR with instruments.

The content is also nice, but unfortunately I don't see most of the new gears replacing OCP. 

#52 4886171129045242170

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 11:29 PM

Will Soul Reaper and Star Emperor be released soon

#53 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 12 July 2020 - 06:43 AM

This. I'm mostly interested in the 185 update and the skill rebalances eg. Fatal Menace Shadow Chaser and Performers able to use SR with instruments.

The content is also nice, but unfortunately I don't see most of the new gears replacing OCP. 

Perhaps that's why they want to implement this patch. Because the mayority of new gears are weapons. Btw the most useless ocp items still being superior to kRO oficial gears from these updates. (Even Ring of Hero is better than illusion A/B Gears, but it will depends on what you want to focus on). I think the jobs will get benefit from Illusion gears are extended jobs like Kagerou/Oboro, Rebellion, Doram and the non-existent Soul reaper/Star Emperor.

Will Soul Reaper and Star Emperor be released soon

It's seems not. They said nothing about Third job for taekwon class. This is something everyone are waiting for. 

I Would like this server has a Q/A like other games (Something like "Ask gravity Studio", you guys are recognized like one of the most less transparent game company in the current market). 

Edited by nazhioozh, 12 July 2020 - 06:48 AM.

#54 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 12 July 2020 - 09:58 AM

I am very upset I winged my Priest thinking Stat Reset had about 3-4 resets like it did on Chaos can we have possibly a second reset I fscked my Priest's job skills up. v.v

#55 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanyon city of Zant
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 12 July 2020 - 01:58 PM

When will we get the Jro costumes?

also..

job 3 skill updates

and

SE+SR please!

#56 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 14 July 2020 - 06:52 AM

• Episode 17.1 (Renewal)
    • Cor Memorial
    • Os Occupation
    • 2nd Os Search
    • Regenschirm
    • Blockaded Os

In case you guys are curious. These are daily quests in EP 17.1.

Actually there are 4 daily quests. Blockade Os and Os 2nd Search are the sequence.

Blockade Os is non-repeatable quest and when you finish this quest you can do Os 2nd Search daily.

Each daily quest rewards you 1 Cor Core and 5 Unknown Part.

Cor Memorial and Os 2nd Search are instance quest. Instance bosses are EL1 A17T (Green RSX) and Miguel (Tiger guy) respectively.

20340.png20346.png

#57 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 14 July 2020 - 09:44 AM

we want Good Afternoon but not Good Night, lets finish this sequence.

Good Morning

Good Afternoon

Good Evening

Edited by aTID2, 14 July 2020 - 09:45 AM.

#58 aznspikey

aznspikey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 11:45 AM

Do Bellare and Greater Bellare Cards' increase long range effects only work on revolvers and gattling guns? Or do they also work on non-gun weapons?

#59 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 05:26 AM

The new Moderna vaccine trial was a huge success. They're moving onto phase 3 now so we may have a cure by the end of the year. WP needs to work fast if they want to keep people playing. *Hint Lv 185 update.

#60 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 05:57 AM

when are we going to get the improved version of woe te godly equips?

#61 spedishrei

spedishrei

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 09:42 AM

2 weeks latter

#62 daileon2

daileon2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 July 2020 - 12:02 PM

"all servers", but not really

#63 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 July 2020 - 12:03 PM

The new Moderna vaccine trial was a huge success. They're moving onto phase 3 now so we may have a cure by the end of the year. WP needs to work fast if they want to keep people playing. *Hint Lv 185 update.

they literally just put AOGH two months ago, the update that everyone was asking :3

#64 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 02:37 PM

they literally just put AOGH two months ago, the update that everyone was asking :3

Ppls just got bored waiting with this 3’day aogh instance in which takes 15 mins for ma gx to complete.

#65 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 16 July 2020 - 03:28 PM

Just give them like 3 months slack before the next update. Which is.... one more month. Quarterly update sounds good!

#66 4886171129045242170

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 08:28 PM

Soul Reaper please

#67 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 17 July 2020 - 03:27 AM

nah, time to rest and play other game. No content for 6+ months that enough for player who's pay the vip and in-game cash.

Rest until game really want to update, forum and social media now dried with spamming same thing.

I dont care if WP(GGT) want to update stupid EAC first or not. Even it update player sure not back just see less bot.

Cash shop costume also not work, why we want to pay when content never update?

What a nice healthy RT server that only see player when GvG. But bot everywhere to farm there consumable.

#68 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 17 July 2020 - 04:59 AM

nah, time to rest and play other game. No content for 6+ months that enough for player who's pay the vip and in-game cash.

Rest until game really want to update, forum and social media now dried with spamming same thing.

I dont care if WP(GGT) want to update stupid EAC first or not. Even it update player sure not back just see less bot.

Cash shop costume also not work, why we want to pay when content never update?

What a nice healthy RT server that only see player when GvG. But bot everywhere to farm there consumable.

You people don't get it. You can rest all you want but the server pop is still gonna be dead as fuq

#69 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 17 July 2020 - 11:35 AM

Told you to nerf MA. Even AOGH just came and people ie GX, say its too easy. Even we get new updates, people will get bored in a month or two then what? Hahaha

Not to mention, since GX is so OP, everyone can just farm things with GX, dropping prices even further. Look at Red coag. Look at JDR. Look at Frags. Then we complain nothing sells and econ crashes xD

Not that I hate when PvM loots become dire cheap though *whips GX asses to farm harder*

Also Camp, disable OCPs and update WoE rewards already. What's taking so long. The server has gone straight to -_- from 3.3k to 1.5k since 2019 (even we have been getting so many new Thai players), when you blew up WoE. Imagine you didn't blew up WoE badly, we probably would have around 4k online.

Its been proven that new updates won't do -_- to keep server going and people engaging ie AOGH case.

#70 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 11:39 AM

Its been proven that new updates won't do -_- to keep server going and people engaging ie AOGH case.

Not sure if trolling or serious. 

#71 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 11:41 AM

Not sure if trolling or serious.

Idk, people are saying there aint nothing to do and they are asking for new updates again when we juay got this nice AOGH, which everyone was dying for to have?

So I've been trolled?

#72 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 17 July 2020 - 11:53 AM

First we got 2 revisit update on Jitterbug and Chaleston, I'm happy that Chaleston is fixed but Options and Jitterbug still "Bug"  :heh:  (Jitter-Bug) 

Exchange with No ragial, Buggy weird Shopping Board and No new OCP (what WP do to delay patch and its work just fine)

even if there no MA gx, AOGH is just old instance. Yeah this just mini content. Smaller than Episode Event too.

AOGH is sooooo small that come with Old boots + 4 New cards. Player just fun at start, and feeling nothing when there too hard for making boots and we can just ignore it.

Instance also same reskin buffed version. Worse than 2 revisit instance too tbh.

Talking about AOGH, I can solo it with RK faster than using GX btw.

Econ isn't crash by GX that can farm faster, just Chaos got less bot so less zeny btw.

Mostly new player are come from failed server. (Yeah, new sv really worse than exe one  :heh: )

Edited by aTID2, 17 July 2020 - 12:00 PM.

#73 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 12:15 PM

Idk, people are saying there aint nothing to do and they are asking for new updates again when we juay got this nice AOGH, which everyone was dying for to have?

So I've been trolled?

I ran the hell out of it for weeks, and people still are, but AOGH is a literal copy paste of an instance we've had for years with just the numbers beefed up. In terms of "fun" or "new" it's not a whole lot -- in contrast to say 16.1 or even 16.2 which not only gave new gear but was also good XP and had some actual content that was new (visually, thematically, etc.). I'm not one for story in RO necessarily but 16.1 was actually kind of fun to do. 

16.2 would be even better if it wasn't missing one of its main components -- YSF. 

17.1 will definitely be a lot more to do assuming we get it all. It's just we are getting tiny chunks and they're very spread out. 

#74 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 17 July 2020 - 12:20 PM

I'm not quitting but I'm gonna go try EVE out. Just saying please don't be upset. I need a break lol so it's all good I'm playing ROT still just seeing if people still actually play EVE or if it's a lie from hell.

#75 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 12:35 PM

I ran the hell out of it for weeks, and people still are, but AOGH is a literal copy paste of an instance we've had for years with just the numbers beefed up. In terms of "fun" or "new" it's not a whole lot -- in contrast to say 16.1 or even 16.2 which not only gave new gear but was also good XP and had some actual content that was new (visually, thematically, etc.). I'm not one for story in RO necessarily but 16.1 was actually kind of fun to do.

16.2 would be even better if it wasn't missing one of its main components -- YSF.

17.1 will definitely be a lot more to do assuming we get it all. It's just we are getting tiny chunks and they're very spread out.

There will be a lot more of OGH versions to come. Since I main RG, I don't mind doing OGH copies. In fact, I quite enjoy it as the story revolves around RG.

Well, Camp has said that he will bring 17.1 updates soon but some people still complain and all.

I want level 185 update most. Don't really care if we don't get new updates because AOGH for RG is still somewhat challenging to do ie you still hit around 600k-750k or around that per VP, that which means MvP doesn't just melt. If we also get 3rd class imbalance updates, none meta classes might shrine again and then people who don't want to play GX might come back again because let's be honest, it's not worth farming things if you don't use GX. Only ET where GX doesn't do well. Personally I don't mind if I can't farm things fast cus I'm never a PvM player to begin with but I can't say the same to other PvM folks who aint GX mains.

But my point, a server needs both PvM and WoE to thrive. Its that simple. At least WoE whales give money to iRO, so iRO can get some attention from kRO rolf

Edited by ChakriGuard, 17 July 2020 - 12:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users