#76 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 July 2020 - 01:07 PM

There will be a lot more of OGH versions to come. Since I main RG, I don't mind doing OGH copies. In fact, I quite enjoy it as the story revolves around RG.

Well, Camp has said that he will bring 17.1 updates soon but some people still complain and all.

I want level 185 update most. Don't really care if we don't get new updates because AOGH for RG is still somewhat challenging to do ie you still hit around 600k-750k or around that per VP, that which means MvP doesn't just melt. If we also get 3rd class imbalance updates, none meta classes might shrine again and then people who don't want to play GX might come back again because let's be honest, it's not worth farming things if you don't use GX. Only ET where GX doesn't do well. Personally I don't mind if I can't farm things fast cus I'm never a PvM player to begin with but I can't say the same to other PvM folks who aint GX mains.

But my point, a server needs both PvM and WoE to thrive. Its that simple. At least WoE whales give money to iRO, so iRO can get some attention from kRO rolf

I'm not against WoE updates, but saying "content to play" doesn't do anything is silly. 

As for people "still complaining" -- yeah, that seems endless here no matter what is/isn't done. I mean, people hated ragial when it was here and now they hate that it's not. It's lose-lose. 

Also, did you quote-respond on a different account? I got a notice I was quoted by 'nyaan' but clicking the link takes me to page 1 of this thread, meaning the post probably was deleted. 

#77 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 17 July 2020 - 01:11 PM

I'm not against WoE updates, but saying "content to play" doesn't do anything is silly.

As for people "still complaining" -- yeah, that seems endless here no matter what is/isn't done. I mean, people hated ragial when it was here and now they hate that it's not. It's lose-lose.

Also, did you quote-respond on a different account? I got a notice I was quoted by 'nyaan' but clicking the link takes me to page 1 of this thread, meaning the post probably was deleted.

Cus whenever I open a new WP page, idk why I always log on Nya's account by default. I forgot to switch to my account. I just realized when its already post. So I had to repost.

#78 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 01:12 PM

185/65
Active PvP
AB SC RG update
All missing Illusion Dungeons

#79 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 19 July 2020 - 04:34 PM

almost 2 weeks, still nothing  :heh:

#80 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 20 July 2020 - 12:04 AM

almost 2 weeks, still nothing :heh:

time to post goodbye? :heh:

#81 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 01:17 AM

Give Camp a break. He's getting beaten left and right by Chaos and Rot lmfao

#82 MrNaise

MrNaise

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 12:59 AM

Any small updates on this update or when can we test it in sakray, perhaps?

#83 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 06:44 PM

still waiting for updates.

#84 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:12 PM

Still waiting for Camp to disable MvPs, Gods, and OCPs in WoE ... then improve rewards :v

#85 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:39 PM

Studio is busy atm. (internal testing of 4th class jobs in KRO).

#86 AceDT

AceDT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 09:28 PM

Well, If Camp really care about the current state of WoE/PVP, he himself should experience getting wrecked by OCP Gears while using high end MVP Cards. 

#87 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 30 July 2020 - 01:16 AM

Well, If Camp really care about the current state of WoE/PVP, he himself should experience getting wrecked by OCP Gears while using high end MVP Cards. 

Then I think you should make your own server then? iRO is a custom server, they can put anything they want to earn money for the server. 

#88 AceDT

AceDT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 02:13 AM

Then I think you should make your own server then? iRO is a custom server, they can put anything they want to earn money for the server.

What I am talking about is balancing the OCP gears in WoE maps. because most of OCP are made from jRO which is the skill formula there is fit with the OCP gears.
and I am not saying that they ahould not sell those OCP boxes lol.

#89 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 03:16 AM

What I am talking about is balancing the OCP gears in WoE maps. because most of OCP are made from jRO which is the skill formula there is fit with the OCP gears.
and I am not saying that they ahould not sell those OCP boxes lol.

How can you say that the skill formula fit with the current released OCP gears. By the way, there are many overpowered OCP gears from jRO, that iRO didn't put in the server. When Campitor put those OCP gears, the scripts and descriptions were not changed by the way. And upon looking and watching your woe vidoes, I think you too rely much in OCP gears too.   :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:  

So just play the server and quit complaining too much. 

Edited by Varignon, 30 July 2020 - 03:18 AM.

#90 JustYourOrdinary

JustYourOrdinary

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 03:51 AM

How can you say that the skill formula fit with the current released OCP gears. By the way, there are many overpowered OCP gears from jRO, that iRO didn't put in the server. When Campitor put those OCP gears, the scripts and descriptions were not changed by the way. And upon looking and watching your woe vidoes, I think you too rely much in OCP gears too. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

You should do some more research as why that guy is requesting a re-balance.. I believe he is not referring to the *current state of the woe/pvp* it is more like their (their alliance's) current state.

It is quite convenient for him to request for a re-balance coz it benefits more of his adversaries rather than his cohorts. Back in the days that they were the ones benefiting from it, like winning and stuff, he did not even nudge a finger to ask for a re-balance.

*just a cent*

*am out*

#91 AceDT

AceDT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 03:54 AM

How can you say that the skill formula fit with the current released OCP gears. By the way, there are many overpowered OCP gears from jRO, that iRO didn't put in the server. When Campitor put those OCP gears, the scripts and descriptions were not changed by the way. And upon looking and watching your woe vidoes, I think you too rely much in OCP gears too.   :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:  

well, you pretty much answered your questions in your statement. anyway what I am saying is jRO Ragcans(we call it OCP) items is fit in jRO settings, not in iRO.  perfect example is enforcer shoes, MA is broken here in iRO because of the kRO skill balance update. which is jRO doesn't have because they have different skill formula.

Campitor should have balanced those items when they introduced it here (not all OCP).

And yes, I use OCP gears, that's why I could tell some of the OCP are broken as f. and WoE back then before the OCP was introduced is more fun that's why I am suggesting campitor to review the current state of WoE. 

and lastly, most of the people is here in forums to complain and giving out opinions to make the game better,

so if you are contended in the current state of the server, go back to game and play. don't mind us here in forums :no1:

Edited by AceDT, 30 July 2020 - 04:03 AM.

#92 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:03 AM

You should do some more research as why that guy is requesting a re-balance.. I believe he is not referring to the *current state of the woe/pvp* it is more like their (their alliance's) current state.

It is quite convenient for him to request for a re-balance coz it benefits more of his adversaries rather than his cohorts. Back in the days that they were the ones benefiting from it, like winning and stuff, he did not even nudge a finger to ask for a re-balance.

*just a cent*

*am out*

I don't know what is their current alliance state in your server Thor? But telling things that the skill formula fit with the OCP was just absurd. Please learn to read descriptions of items, there are many website for item database.

Instead of complaining here, why just think of a better way to counter those OCP gears, and not complaining too much .  :ani_swt:  :ani_swt:  :ani_swt:  :ani_swt:

#93 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:07 AM

well, you pretty much answered your questions in your statement. anyway what I am saying is jRO Ragcans(we call it OCP) items is fit in jRO settings, not in iRO.  perfect example is enforcer shoes, MA is broken here in iRO because of the kRO skill balance update. which is jRO doesn't have because they have different skill formula.

Campitor should have balanced those items when they introduced it here (not all OCP).

And yes, I use OCP gears, that's why I could tell some of the OCP are broken as f. and WoE back then before the OCP was introduced is more fun that's why I am suggesting campitor to review the current state of WoE. 

and lastly, most of the people is here in forums to complain and giving out opinions to make the game better,

so if you are contended in the current state of the server, go back to game and play. don't mind us here in forums :no1:

As I repeat, iRO is different, it's a custom server. That's not easy to understand? Custom server, they can put anything they want, if they want to follow kRO skill formula, it's their choice, if they want to add equipments like the OCP, it's their choice. Instead of complaining here, why just think of a way to counter for your example MA which is Meteor Assault? You can counter with current OCP gears, like flee type items. 

#94 JustYourOrdinary

JustYourOrdinary

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:14 AM

I don't know what is their current alliance state in your server Thor? But telling things that the skill formula fit with the OCP was just absurd. Please learn to read descriptions of items, there are many website for item database.

Instead of complaining here, why just think of a better way to counter those OCP gears, and not complaining too much . :ani_swt: :ani_swt: :ani_swt: :ani_swt:

Ulterior motives. Nothing more nothing less. Wanting to get the upper-hand, but looks desperate it seems.

#95 AceDT

AceDT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:19 AM

As I repeat, iRO is different, it's a custom server. That's not easy to understand? Custom server, they can put anything they want, if they want to follow kRO skill formula, it's their choice, if they want to add equipments like the OCP, it's their choice. Instead of complaining here, why just think of a way to counter for your example MA which is Meteor Assault? You can counter with current OCP gears, like flee type items. 

your answers is out of the question :heh:

go join some guild and play WoE then come back here.

maybe that time you know what i am talking about here. :heh:

#96 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:19 AM

There were attempts to tone down some items, but people in forums bitched and moaned super loud about the "nerfs" and led to the current scenario of "f..uck it just put it in who cares"

#97 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:23 AM

It's ok cause I quit this pos. Sorry I'm not giving away my gear chars deleted Peace :o

#98 AceDT

AceDT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:26 AM

Ulterior motives. Nothing more nothing less. Wanting to get the upper-hand, but looks desperate it seems.

Yeah, this ocp made possible to stomp and wrecked our opposing alliance even we are outnumbered.

thats why I am calling it broken and need to fix. :heh:

Edited by AceDT, 30 July 2020 - 04:36 AM.

#99 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:29 AM

Yeah, this ocp made possible to stomp and wrecked our opposite alliance even we are outnumbered.

thats why I am calling it broken and need to fix. :heh:

So why are you complaining here? You're alliance was the one stomping and wrecking your opposite alliance, even you are outnumbered. Then basically your alliance is good right now? 

I think the one who must cry for rebalance is your enemy alliance? Not you? Or basically you're just telling lies here, that you are the wrecking them. 

Edited by Varignon, 30 July 2020 - 04:33 AM.

#100 JustYourOrdinary

JustYourOrdinary

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:31 AM

Opposite alliance? You mean, your enemy? foe?.

Ahhhhh, stomp and wreck, as per my research you were left with no agit last Monday. It seems timely that you're requesting for a re-balance, isn't it?

Is it because your adversaries benefit from OCP more at this time?

Edited by JustYourOrdinary, 30 July 2020 - 04:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users