Fastest Way To Level Up ? :o - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fastest Way To Level Up ? :o

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jadeeyg

jadeeyg

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 07:07 PM

Hi :)

Soo before recently the last time I played Requiem and gained a level on my character the game was called "Requiem: Bloodymare"

I had a couple of level 40 characters, which at the time there was no such thing as level 40 quests and my player was near some level 40 goblins where I used to level up :)

Soo I moved over to kill higher level monsters , since those no longer killed me , and when I hit level 41 I noticed I got quests which made it easy for me to get my characters to level 55.

Is the fastest way to level up from level 55-60 just doing these quests for 5-10% of my level ?

Also if anyone wants to do dungeons with me - I have a level 55 Warrior (I'll make a zerker) , a level 55 Defender (I think I will make it a Commander), a level 50 Shaman , and a level 34 Templar :)

#2 jadeeyg

jadeeyg

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 09:07 PM

If anyone wants to play Requiem with me just let me know :)

It looks like if you just keep questing anyway after the bunch that give you 5% and such - they will give you more like 10-15% exp and so far I got one character to level 57 in a few hours :)

#3 LokiDokix3

LokiDokix3

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 08:08 PM

Hey bro the games sorta dead. but if you wana play let me know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users