July 23rd Renewal Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 23rd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#101 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 July 2020 - 04:53 PM

lovely ! server opening soon ! 

also it would be fantastic if we get; 

Things that I would like to see in IRO:

1. Uniform Instances / dailies / weeklies cool down

2. Natural HP / SP regeneration allowed until weight reaches 70%.

3. Increase in type of arrow quivers sold in Eden 2nd floor.

4. Increased VIP buff duration to 60 mins

5. Fixing Buff icons display location - Buff icons are located little too high, invading mini map located on top. please lower buff icon display window

Thank you !

#102 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 04:54 PM

Campitor, new content when?
We have been waiting for 3 weeks now since. And you took out the exp/drops. What are we going to do now? Spend out $$$ for firesale?

#103 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 23 July 2020 - 04:57 PM

Well uh like several people were openly talking about RMTing in this very thread, like, on most of the pages. Liiike....don't do that if you don't want attention called to it lmao

#104 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 05:09 PM

The Kachua's Key System is basically an item that you receive as a bonus by buying other items on the cash shop, like consumables, ores, etc. This key can be exchanged in order to get a random item from a loot table. The items available on it are always posted on the kRO website with its drop rate percentages. The items can range from a Poison bottle box to either a Sealed MVP Card for example. There are other good items with somewhat the same percentages or even lower. A Sealed MVP Card has a 0.09% of drop rate . If I remembered correctly that's like  around $1500USD in cash shop. The cheapest boxes that contains consumables plus the Kachua's Key are 1/3 of the cost in comparison with IRO OCPs, this boxes are like defense scrolls that lasts for 10 minutes and HP potions that heals you every 5 seconds for 10 minutes. Things like poison bottle boxes and other common consumables have like 5% drop rate.

Edited by Valtios, 23 July 2020 - 05:14 PM.

#105 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 23 July 2020 - 05:11 PM

The Kachua's Key System is basically an item that you receive as a bonus by buying other items on the cash shop, like consumables, ores, etc. This key can be exchanged in order to get a random item from a loot table. The items available on it are always posted on the kRO website with its drop rate percentages. The items can range from a Poison bottle box to either a Sealed MVP Card for example. There are other good items with somewhat the same percentages or even lower. A Sealed MVP Card has a 0.09% of drop rate . If I remembered correctly that's like  around $1500USD in cash shop. The cheapest boxes that contains consumables plus the Kachua's Key are 1/3 of the cost in comparison with IRO, this boxes are like defense scrolls that lasts for 10 minutes and HP potions that heals you every 5 seconds for 10 minutes. Things like poison bottle boxes and other common consumables have like 5% drop rate.

Are items from this system account bound? 

#106 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 05:14 PM

@camp

If you guys are doing away with Firesale, and [we assume] OCP boxes, then what's the deal with Europe? Wouldn't renewal server then fall under their requirements to reconnect and allow EU's playerbase back into this server?

#107 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 05:18 PM

Btw I just wanna say thanks to my fellow Brazilians for abusing the regional prices, now the WPE prices in our currency are now slightly overpriced in comparison to USD (FYI, 1 USD = 5.20 BRL).
I was genuinely excited to spending a little money and come back to playing, but you guys have ruined that.

I might as well just quit again for a long long time until the economy in our country recovers and the WPE prices are appealing again.

Talk to other Brazilian folks. There should be other ways to make a payment.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 23 July 2020 - 05:19 PM.

#108 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 05:19 PM

Are items from this system account bound? 

The items coming from the Kachua's Key are tradeable. The cash shop items by themselves have some limitations , you can for example trade 6 defense scrolls to make 1 defense scroll that lasts for 1 hour and that makes it tradeable/sellable. Cash shop items are 'normally' not tradeable like refinement ores (enriched and HD oridecon/elunium), but this has changed  for other items like defense scrolls, oda's blessing, potions since you can convert them into 1 hour duration like I mentioned before.  An exception of an item that it's not necessarily tradeable in the Kashua's Key are the refinement certificates, you need to expend like 30 silvervine fruits to make it tradeable. What's good about this refinement certificates is that it makes the item from whatever refine to the refine number of the certificate  for example, a +9 refine certificate weapon gives you the possibility to make a +0 weapon to +9 immediately.

Edited by Valtios, 23 July 2020 - 05:23 PM.

#109 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 23 July 2020 - 05:21 PM

Talk to other Brazilian folks. There are other ways to make a payment. mercado pago transferencia bancaria ... ?

Yeah I just solved the issue. For some reason, the other payment methods weren't showing up in my main WP account, but they were normally on my side account. Not sure what just happened but I just made a small purchase and now I'm slightly less salty, except that the WPE wasn't credited to my account despite that I got charged and I had to open a ticket qwq

Edited by MythicalFox, 23 July 2020 - 05:23 PM.

#110 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 23 July 2020 - 05:24 PM

@camp

If you guys are doing away with Firesale, and [we assume] OCP boxes, then what's the deal with Europe? Wouldn't renewal server then fall under their requirements to reconnect and allow EU's playerbase back into this server?

Isn't EU banned because of data collection laws, not gambling laws?

#111 baboat

baboat

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 05:27 PM

I still waiting for you to update the Illusion Abyss Turtle Dungeon. Please update it

#112 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1096 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 23 July 2020 - 05:31 PM

What's good about this refinement certificates is that it makes the item from whatever refine to the refine number of the certificate  for example, a +9 refine certificate weapon gives you the possibility to make a +0 weapon to +9 immediately.

Is this like Level UP-era pRO's refine deed? Guaranteed +0 to +x and I used to see refine deeds as high as +11 :blink:

#113 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 05:36 PM

Is this like Level UP-era pRO's refine deed? Guaranteed +0 to +x and I used to see refine deeds as high as +11 :blink:

Yes, the refinement is always guaranteed. The certificates goes up to +12 but, they are really expensive. A +9 certificate for example could cost around 1b in iRO's economy and a +12 I would say around 4b. This certificates are in the rare category on the loot table.

Edited by Valtios, 23 July 2020 - 05:37 PM.

#114 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 05:55 PM

Isn't EU banned because of data collection laws, not gambling laws?

not actually sure on this one bro. i had assumed it was the latter due to all the hype; you know WP reps are generally pretty oblivious with their responses too.

#115 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 06:30 PM

The items coming from the Kachua's Key are tradeable. The cash shop items by themselves have some limitations , you can for example trade 6 defense scrolls to make 1 defense scroll that lasts for 1 hour and that makes it tradeable/sellable. Cash shop items are 'normally' not tradeable like refinement ores (enriched and HD oridecon/elunium), but this has changed  for other items like defense scrolls, oda's blessing, potions since you can convert them into 1 hour duration like I mentioned before.  An exception of an item that it's not necessarily tradeable in the Kashua's Key are the refinement certificates, you need to expend like 30 silvervine fruits to make it tradeable. What's good about this refinement certificates is that it makes the item from whatever refine to the refine number of the certificate  for example, a +9 refine certificate weapon gives you the possibility to make a +0 weapon to +9 immediately.

Thanks <3

#116 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 23 July 2020 - 06:38 PM

instant refinement scrolls have a ceiling to their cosr wich is the average you'd spend manually refining the gear. It wont cost 1b to +9 if you spend say 400m in ores on average for that item.

Also the appearance rates of any items is still in WPs hands, kRO rates don't mean much.

#117 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 07:08 PM

instant refinement scrolls have a ceiling to their cosr wich is the average you'd spend manually refining the gear. It wont cost 1b to +9 if you spend say 400m in ores on average for that item.

Also the appearance rates of any items is still in WPs hands, kRO rates don't mean much.

kRO doesn't have the luxury of refine events like on iRO where you can spam enriched until your items gets to your desired refinement. Of course there are HD ores but in order to get them, you need to buy them since ores are not  tradeable on kRO. The refine event on kRO it consists on more % success rate on your refinement plus they throw a sell of special ores where it persists the extra % success rate even after the event, you can use them whenever you want within the event or not, they still will keep the higher % event success rate. Also, this event only happens every 3 months for 2 weeks. 

This is the reason why this certificates are expensive. Refining things on kRO is not as easy as on iRO.

This also explains why iRO has the 100% chance from +10 to +11 since on kRO, from +10 to +11 is not safe, you can go from +10 to +9. Campitor had to do something about this feature coming from the new refinement system since iRO has its unique Mad Bunny Event.

Edit: And btw, I thought it was common sense but, I'm mentioning zeny prices, USD prices, % drop rates in order to have a perspective on how the cash shop system works on kRO.

Edited by Valtios, 23 July 2020 - 07:13 PM.

#118 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 23 July 2020 - 07:11 PM

In KRO refine cert can be obtained in-game.
1. From Hugel racing gambling.
2. Players can convert +9/+10/+11/+12 crimson weapons to (refine - 2) cert, or +9/+10/+11 VM or Thanos weapons to (refine - 1) cert.

In addition players can combine same level cert 3 ea to +1 higher level cert 1 ea.

Edited by Sigma1, 23 July 2020 - 07:11 PM.

#119 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 07:16 PM

In KRO refine cert can be obtained in-game.
1. From Hugel racing gambling.
2. Players can convert +9/+10/+11/+12 crimson weapons to (refine - 2) cert, or +9/+10/+11 VM or Thanos weapons to (refine - 1) cert.

In addition players can combine same level cert 3 ea to +1 higher level cert 1 ea.

Yes, this is another option. You can buy this certificates on the Eden Group paramarket room IIRC.

#120 1092200512071433077

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 08:40 PM

Steam users still can't purchase Kafra point until these days. It has been months since this problem happened. And yes, many of us sent tickets about it - And get Ignored.

This is NOT an individual problem, it affected EVERYONE who is playing through Steam. Each of us can make our very first purchase but after that we can't. (Yes, we know we have to purchase it through in-game Kafra shop, that's what i am talking about here.)

Can you do something about it already? YOU are losing YOUR money that you are supposed to get from us here.

It should have taken a week at most to fix this problem not months.

Edited by 1092200512071433077, 23 July 2020 - 08:44 PM.

#121 mark2000

mark2000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 12:25 AM

I hope they will return back the 6 months vip. Because zeny in this game are fewer. It is hard to earn zeny to buy 10 days vip

#122 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 24 July 2020 - 06:22 AM

didnt touch iro for 3 month lol

1. do kro implement rk aoe 100 spear? if yes when we gonna get it..
2. anything change with eac? hit play and the eac loading almost a minute or two now, before getting into the games...

#123 Julyjulin

Julyjulin

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 09:07 AM

Talk to other Brazilian folks. There should be other ways to make a payment.

There is, and the price is just ridiculous, it doubled to the HALF OF SALARY and to the SAME AMOUNT OF THE GOVERNMENT FINANCIAL HELP FOR COVID-19

Is the server wanting us to leave? :blink:  :wacko:

#124 DragonAco

DragonAco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 10:44 AM

GM. Please on Next update.. Mind put boxter grandma able exchange using the bronwies point? Its been decade i put in my storage...

Please please ..

#125 rafamukotako

rafamukotako

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:27 PM

Hello,

I'm new at this server. Can someone tell me why can't I sell Crystal Mirror and Witherless Rose at npc?

Or is this a bug in my game?

Thx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users