July 23rd Transcendence Maintenance - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 23rd Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
227 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:35 AM

HkT1D89.png

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

July 23rd, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PDT

Regarding the EAC update, the build sent to us was causing zones to not load properly during testing. We have sent the errors back to the studio. The errors are not directly related to EAC, but instead from other improvements from the upcoming update. We will be rescheduling the update soon. 

Update

• Added Muffs Loan's Quest
  • Added Broken Diamond Quest
  • Added Dr. Jonesy NPC
    • Prices are as follows:
      • Gold: 33 Witch Starsand
      • Treasure Box: 150 Witch Starsand
      • These rates can be revisited in the future
  • Added Rollback Compensation
    • 1 Day VIP Added
    • Mesmerist Flag is reset
    • EXP Bonus is set to +100 EXP +50% drops for 1 week
  • 4th of July Bonus EXP ends
  • Homunculus Loyalty Event ends

Events

• Ghdb29C.png
    Our Anniversary Event "Unity Project" continues!
    • Speak with Gramps and Piles in Izlude for more information!
  • vLVocje.png
    Our Novice Quest "A Journey Together" is now available!
    • To get started, head on over to Archer Village (pay_arche 49 138)
  • CwrS3Hk.png
    Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
    • You can get a partial stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (180 115)
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • r1Ujotv.png
    The first set of Frenzy Fields are now open!
    • Eliminate monsters on certain maps to unlock stronger monsters with rare and unique loot!
  • au6vIFf.png
    Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
    • Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!

Community

• Our Crazy Uproar!! livestream will be postponed! Please read here for more info: https://forums.warpp...-ragnarok-team/
  • Did you know? 
    • ​The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs

#2 comicToma

comicToma

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:39 AM

R.I.P Transcendence

#3 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:41 AM

Just turn the npc off if you are giving 50 star sands. That’s like giving a penny to a guy begging for change and telling him not to use it all at one place.

#4 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:49 AM

• Added Farrah NPC
    • Prices are as follows:
      • Gold: 33 Witch Starsand
      • Treasure Box: 50 Witch Starsand
      • These rates can be revisited in the future

Why is it 50 when it's 150 on Chaos? 

My guild has the 1st or 2nd most treasure boxes (from 16 WOE's) and this would give us about 60k starsands, that's not even enough pots for 1 WOE of 5x people. 

Edited by AaronP2W, 23 July 2020 - 09:50 AM.

#5 6709141008054007793

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:53 AM

This is the most failed official server I have seen during all the years of ragnarok. Small team afraid to make decisions and letting everything happen to see what will happen in the end. A series of problems has been presented by the players since the beginning of the server and no action is taken by the Staff, overcrowding of bots, useless anti-cheat, players doing what they want in MVPs, maintenance after maintenance without any content, promises of new content that never appears, when they finally release some new content it is infested with bugs (2 of these bugs generating infinite zeny on the server), rollback, WOE extremely lagged, in short I could stay here all day talking about server problems ... And to answer all these problems, the staff "hides" behind a sentence: "we are in contact with the developer to help us solve the problems", very little proactivity, over inflated server (1k KP approximately 35kk), numbers falling, what I feel about all this is that Warpportal and all its team that supports transcendence has already abandoned the server and are trying to recover some investment that was made before and close the doors.

With this update note today I only have one message to leave for those who stay:

The last one to go out turns off the light, and make sure the door is closed!

Edited by 6709141008054007793, 23 July 2020 - 09:55 AM.

#6 SweetSeraph

SweetSeraph

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:53 AM

Hi

Any news on new content or anything? The amount of players in the server seems to be decreasing... and the economy looks very unstable as well. Please, can you shed some light on the new things coming and when?

Thanks...

#7 AkM002

AkM002

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:54 AM

Why should the rates be revisited in the fufure and not now?
Talking about treasure boxes... its hard enough already to farm for sp pots...

Now 1 Treasure Box is 50 Witch Starsand? Be realistic guys. You've got to be joking with that exchange rate...

#8 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:55 AM

Campitor fixing the stuff I reported to fix<3 Thank you so much!

#9 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:57 AM

My guild has the 1st or 2nd most treasure boxes (from 16 WOE's) and this would give us about 60k starsands, that's not even enough pots for 1 WOE of 5x people. 

Honestly we have concerns about shocking the market too greatly. Currently the average price when we checked is 6k for WSS. at 50 per Treasure box were selling them essentially for 3k which is about half the going rate.

#10 TommyHX

TommyHX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:58 AM

So it's gonna be like 1 whole month to make 1 or 2 memorials that already exists in others servers? Plus, the way WP works is unique: it takes one entirely week to discover an error on EAC that (MAYBE) will be solved next week, and if it doesn't, better wait for the next one. Don't you guys notice that it's way too slow? 

#11 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:00 AM

So it's gonna be like 1 whole month to make 1 or 2 memorials that already exists in others servers? Plus, the way WP works is unique: it takes one entirely week to discover an error on EAC that (MAYBE) will be solved next week, and if it doesn't, better wait for the next one. Don't you guys notice that it's way too slow? 

Things are moving too slow for our liking. The studio delivered the test exe tuesday evening around 9PM. We tested it last night and sent back the errors. One of our weekly discussion topics is to move things forward at a quicker pace because of similar concerns.

#12 AkM002

AkM002

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:01 AM

Honestly we have concerns about shocking the market too greatly. Currently the average price when we checked is 6k for WSS. at 50 per Treasure box were selling them essentially for 3k which is about half the going rate.

What market you guys dont want to shock? The BOTTERS market? @_@

Are you aware as well that Treasure boxes in ROT cannot be sold on npc? If you are refering to selling it for 3k each....

#13 RagsBruno

RagsBruno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:03 AM

nothing to help with inflation?

Isnt the studio helpping with the server or they just let it go?

We (players) are putting some effort to get our items and it seems the server isnt going to last enough, can you please be honest with us? are you guys planning to close RT?

thanks

#14 RagsBruno

RagsBruno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:04 AM

Things are moving too slow for our liking. The studio delivered the test exe tuesday evening around 9PM. We tested it last night and sent back the errors. One of our weekly discussion topics is to move things forward at a quicker pace because of similar concerns.

Can you show to studio that your players a not happy at all with them?

things are going too slow like oyu said

#15 8804170718213921527

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:05 AM

I hope gm staff will be around Grand Peco spawns to prevent bot, huge amounts of Golds on their inventory. Anyways, still hope for some huge update due to 1k players online at some hours, there are a lot of peopple who enjoy for PvE and Transcendence is just dead in that sense.

#16 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

time for WP to selling WOE siege potions pack?

Farrah not making enough for supplied without farming (or bot)   :gg:

#17 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

What market you guys dont want to shock? The BOTTERS market? @_@

Are you aware as well that Treasure boxes in ROT cannot be sold on npc? If you are refering to selling it for 3k each....

They still have an expected zeny price in the community of between 150,000-186,000 zeny. Gold similarly being expected to value at 100,000-124,000 zeny. WSS has always been unfortunately a heavily botted commodity in RO but its also always been the primary source of zeny for newish characters getting established for years as well as the demand is high. I don't care about bot's zeny earnings but I do care about people getting established. It would be completely unfair for us to pull the rug out from under normal players with a drastic market movement. 

#18 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:06 AM

i dont think deciding on the pricing of WSS on the current market is a good idea. the reason why the prices go up is because of bots and inflation. so those value on the board are people just over pricing sands. the only way to get alot of amount of treasure boxes are thru woe anyways and you should make woe anyways. and shouldnt be compared with pvm market value. i think increasing the sands to 100 or even 150 is more fair. at the end of the day, trans has more woe guild and is almost 3x the size of chaos guild. supplies are on demand and right now we are relying too much on bots to keep up with demands which encourage bots even more

#19 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:08 AM

Every week is a different joke. Unfortunately it's never funny

#20 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:10 AM

They still have an expected zeny price in the community of between 150,000-186,000 zeny. Gold similarly being expected to value at 100,000-124,000 zeny. WSS has always been unfortunately a heavily botted commodity in RO but its also always been the primary source of zeny for newish characters getting established for years as well as the demand is high. I don't care about bot's zeny earnings but I do care about people getting established. It would be completely unfair for us to pull the rug out from under normal players with a drastic market movement. 

players will still be able to vend starsands for 3k-4k a sands and still make profits. using gold/tb for starsands exchange will only be as an "extra" for almost all big guild on this server and the will still need to purchase sands from normal players. like aaron said, in 16 WOES, he can get a total of 60k sands and that will only last 1 woe lmao

#21 6709141008054007793

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:11 AM

If you show the numbers of transcendence since when it was released until today, for the studio, they would do things for yesterday. We are about to witness the worst ragnarok server ever. The greatest promise and the greatest failure of warpportal

#22 AkM002

AkM002

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:11 AM

We already have the fever fields for people to be established... if that is what you guys are referring to on that matter... if they want to catch up on items and get good zeny...

The thing is... with bots specially on WSS map... losses are greater than gains.

It will still be hard for normal players to catch up as bots run round the clock. While normal players only play for a few hours...

That is what causes the inflation... earnings by the bots.... which tips the scale on a macroeconomic side of things...

#23 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:13 AM

time for WP to selling WOE siege potions pack?

Farrah not making enough for supplied without farming (or bot)   :gg:

We have no plans to sell the siege potions. Farrah is NOT supposed to replace other supply operations. But rather supplement them so its not as bad. 

#24 zakila

zakila

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:18 AM

Why not implement the raffler?

#25 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:19 AM

Okay thanks for the reply, some other guild supplies could be added to give alternative options (especially things that are heavily botted). 

Strawberry

Authoritative Badge

Panacea

Stem

Poison Spore

Immortal Heart

These are the first that come to mind. 

Edited by AaronP2W, 23 July 2020 - 10:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users