Ever wondered whats in their mind? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ever wondered whats in their mind?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 27 July 2020 - 06:51 PM

With WoE keeping the game alive long after PVM died due to intense power creep

How can iRO devs/gms/whatevs go on with their lives without introducing a combat related event for YEARS now?

The last time something like that happened was with the Sura v Sura that took place some years ago when Thor was still new

###
Also RGT: Armageddon (2020) when?

#2 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 July 2020 - 07:13 PM

Idk why it doenst show thumbnail hahaha

No new contents, no problems. No new OCPs, THAT is the problem xD

https://www.youtube....GueMz-dALM&t=1s

#3 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 July 2020 - 07:23 PM

There was a community-held GVG event a day or so ago. Campitor chimed in and offer to help out with keeping the arena sorted.

He fulfilled his promise :)

#4 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 08:37 PM

How"s Chaos woe these days? Havent really touched RO for a long time thanks to EAC destroying my netbook but Thor is still hanging on lol

####
Also @Marona

Wouldve been great if they put it in the "events thread" so that it wouldnt look asdead as it already is

#5 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 08:43 PM

How"s Chaos woe these days? Havent really touched RO for a long time thanks to EAC destroying my netbook but Thor is still hanging on lol

####
Also @Marona

Wouldve been great if they put it in the "events thread" so that it wouldnt look asdead as it already is

Dead like in the video ... lol 

Just PvP in WoE castles. There is this new guild, a PvM guild trying out WoE. Most players are known PvM folks and few WoE vets. That's why I only came back to play with them. I wonder how long they will last until they cant supply to woE anymore. It's expensive for -_- rewards lol

#6 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 27 July 2020 - 09:12 PM

With WoE keeping the game alive long after PVM died due to intense power creep

How can iRO devs/gms/whatevs go on with their lives without introducing a combat related event for YEARS now?

The last time something like that happened was with the Sura v Sura that took place some years ago when Thor was still new

###
Also RGT: Armageddon (2020) when?

better change to -> With PVE (PVM) keeping the game alive long after WOE died due to No rewards and Power creep

So iRO decide open WOE PVP server is RT and hiatus all event and content until studio decide to send one. So iRO still alive with double content double server

PS. It just iRO walking toward what kRO like.  :heh:

Edited by aTID2, 27 July 2020 - 09:14 PM.

#7 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 27 July 2020 - 09:16 PM

https://www.youtube....GueMz-dALM&t=1s

i saw gx ma and one shot RK  :heh:

#8 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 09:30 PM

The only thing in their mind is they are baffled of how this 20 years old game still making them money. And how people still manage to dump hundreds of dollars every month into a game that was made in 1998, bot infested, with barely any players left.

#9 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 27 July 2020 - 11:44 PM

similar to a gacha game

#10 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 12:52 AM

i saw gx ma and one shot RK :heh:

With braindead gx with mediocre equips being able to one shot barricades like its butter i dont think a non-geared to the teeth RK can take a shot or two lol

#11 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 12:57 AM

i saw gx ma and one shot RK  :heh:

With braindead gx with mediocre equips being able to one shot barricades like its butter i dont think a non-geared to the teeth RK can take a shot or two lol

I always said MA was way too broke even before we got the patch but whatsoever.

I had 84% reflect on, so GX would always die to reflect if it proc. Unfortunately I had Reflect damage which had only 80% to proc lol

#12 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 03:29 AM

I always said MA was way too broke even before we got the patch but whatsoever.

I had 84% reflect on, so GX would always die to reflect if it proc. Unfortunately I had Reflect damage which had only 80% to proc lol

GX dying upon reflect wouldnt do much when they are on the defending side most especially in woe2 since F L A G S, RG set to die upon reflecting GX damage ans returning through flag is quite a braindead counter tho so woe's basically dependent on how many suicidals you can field on the shortest time gap possible lol

Woe is really.. Weird now these past few years

#13 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 28 July 2020 - 04:37 AM

Trust me, I even wonder what's in my mind 99.99% of the time..........

#14 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 28 July 2020 - 09:21 AM

woe's basically dependent on how many suicidals you can field on the shortest time gap possible lol

And the Suicidal Destruction Mech army flashbacks intensify...  :wah:

#15 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 09:41 AM

GX dying upon reflect wouldnt do much when they are on the defending side most especially in woe2 since F L A G S, RG set to die upon reflecting GX damage ans returning through flag is quite a braindead counter tho so woe's basically dependent on how many suicidals you can field on the shortest time gap possible lol

Woe is really.. Weird now these past few years

Well thats how it is cus even you put on redux, you stull die. So might as well go for damages and reflect and try to kill GX as much as you can and just try not to die.

MA is broken. It's been discussing many times why, so. What can you do hahaha

I told Camp again and again to disable OCPs in WoE and improve rewards. So its just a matter of time before these new WoE folks will quit again hahaha

#16 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 July 2020 - 10:32 AM

I think Gravity has just realized that they've broken then game beyond repair with how they've treated renewal, but as long as they keep giving you the option to do more damage, people will keep shelling out for it.

When people are capable of hitting over a BILLION damage using nothing but kRO official gears, no OCPs needed, and the kRO Devs response is to REDUCE THE COOLDOWN OF THE SKILL DOING THE DAMAGE, it kind of goes to show that they've completely given up on making a real game. I can only imagine how OCPs will exacerbate that issue if kRO ever cares to send those updates to iRO...which I'm not confident they will at this point.

Zero suddenly makes a lot of sense, when you realize they were basically thinking "well the game is entirely unsalvageable, let's try again." That seems to be going well enough so far, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the curse of infinite power creep reaches that server as well.

#17 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 11:51 AM

Its okay for people to hit 1 billion if monsters have 100 billions HP. The problem is people can hit 5-10m and monsters have 3m HP hahaha

#18 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:59 AM

I think Gravity has just realized that they've broken then game beyond repair with how they've treated renewal, but as long as they keep giving you the option to do more damage, people will keep shelling out for it.

When people are capable of hitting over a BILLION damage using nothing but kRO official gears, no OCPs needed, and the kRO Devs response is to REDUCE THE COOLDOWN OF THE SKILL DOING THE DAMAGE, it kind of goes to show that they've completely given up on making a real game. I can only imagine how OCPs will exacerbate that issue if kRO ever cares to send those updates to iRO...which I'm not confident they will at this point.

Zero suddenly makes a lot of sense, when you realize they were basically thinking "well the game is entirely unsalvageable, let's try again." That seems to be going well enough so far, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the curse of infinite power creep reaches that server as well.

Damn you're genius. And these power creep box will only drop the item you want once every 40 boxes or so. God knows how much worst it will get with the new system. 

#19 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 29 July 2020 - 02:44 PM

Its very easy, they don't, and then you just gotta take your mind off it like how i do thinking about my dear Lorenz. :waddle: :waddle: :waddle:

#20 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:15 PM

Damn you're genius. And these power creep box will only drop the item you want once every 40 boxes or so. God knows how much worst it will get with the new system. 

Its ok. 40 boxes is 12000 KP or around $65 ... lul

#21 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 09:05 PM

Its very easy, they don't, and then you just gotta take your mind off it like how i do thinking about my dear Lorenz. :waddle: :waddle: :waddle:

Incoming somehow "lewd" drawing to lure in commissions soon as long as i find the opportunity btw xD

#####

Thor might be able to live through all that power creep as we've been doing for the last (almost) two decades but what hurts more is the lack of reward of actually taking a castle, losing billions worth of consumables for a castle or two that gives 1 carrat diamon with the small chance of a godly ingre in which the price is overshadowed by the massive resources used

With the number of digits of damage soaring small time guilds will get bankrupted in a woe or two if they ever do try due to the massive use of berries slims and fud buff to stay competitive

#22 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 11:47 PM

And why do you still WoE? If you still WoE, the fault goes to you for letting WP abuse you hahaha

I quit WoE in 2018. Came back as a total noob again in 2020. Its fun in its own way, if you have zeny to spam resources, but then it reminds me how Camp doesn't care about WoE because OCPs still work in WoE, MvPs and God's also work, and rewards are still -_-.

Whenever I think about Xmas lab 2018, it makes me feel dumb everytime for WoE'ing in 2020 even if it's a meme fun WoE cus there isn't anything to do in iRO.

Surely, in Chaos right now, there is a new WoE guild which mostly made up by PvM vets, and few WoE vets. I doubt how long will they be able to stay in WoE before they burn all their supplies or get fed up with PvP feast.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 29 July 2020 - 11:48 PM.

#23 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:27 AM

Rivalry in Thor might be the only tjing keeping it alive

Personally havent played since pre-2 month long useless maintenance, EAC like i said killed my laptop lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users