July 30th Transcendence Maintenance - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 30th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:46 AM

HkT1D89.png

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

July 30th, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PDT

Light maintenance this week as we focus on testing EAC/next update.

After our meeting, the general plan of release is as follows:

July 31st: War of Emperium 2 Time Poll
August 18th: Time Poll completes
August 19th - August 20th: War of Emperium 2 begins, Rachel/Veins is implemented
September 16th - September 17th: Transcendence Classes arrive

Studio reports that they are working on a fix for both the broken garment costumes and the blacksmith item option display.

Update

• Added Unlucky Emerald quest
  • Added a server side update that should, in theory, fix the reports of items not properly dropping on Frenzy Fields

Events

• Ghdb29C.png
    Our Anniversary Event "Unity Project" continues!
    • Speak with Gramps and Piles in Izlude for more information!
  • vLVocje.png
    Our Novice Quest "A Journey Together" is now available!
    • To get started, head on over to Archer Village (pay_arche 49 138)
  • CwrS3Hk.png
    Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
    • You can get a partial stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (180 115)
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • r1Ujotv.png
    The first set of Frenzy Fields are now open!
    • Eliminate monsters on certain maps to unlock stronger monsters with rare and unique loot!
  • au6vIFf.png
    Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
    • Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!

Community

• Our Crazy Uproar!! livestream will be postponed! Please read here for more info: https://forums.warpp...-ragnarok-team/
  • Did you know? 
    • ​The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs

#2 daileon2

daileon2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:50 AM

Another week with nothing but promises. CM says team is working on next update, Campitor says that EAC fix is being hold up by Gravity incompetence. Players are being discouraged day after day.

#3 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:52 AM

If you havent notice the Unlucky Emerald quest is already in game.

Spoiler

Edited by Panteperu, 30 July 2020 - 09:58 AM.

#4 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:55 AM

Hyyyyyyyype

#5 doczoord

doczoord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:55 AM

hugel mini games ?

#6 comicToma

comicToma

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:56 AM

Do you have plans to implement the ninja class?

#7 koitishi

koitishi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:57 AM

If the server survives until the middle of September, I will play again

#8 SweetSeraph

SweetSeraph

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:57 AM

AMAZING!! Thanks for the ETA on Transcendent Classes and Rachel/Veins as well. Thanks!!! <3

#9 NashHen

NashHen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:58 AM

So basically nothing.

No adding costumes back or new costumes, no options display, no EAC, no ways to fight inflation, no sp items on shop, botters still running rampant and wrecking everythting, weird bugged respaws that make cards impossible to get (noxious for example), and the list goes on... 

#10 LinuzBR

LinuzBR

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:03 AM

at least we have dates, that's good

#11 elmocj

elmocj

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:07 AM

I didn't understand.... Was the EAC update implemented or not? It was promissed 2 weeks ago. Testing yet?

#12 ChemicalMaster

ChemicalMaster

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Why have you literally doubled de KP price in BRL without send us any kind of pre announcement ??
I think that is very disrespectful with your community.

#13 honkey

honkey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

@campitor Is it possible to update the orc dungeon frenzy field champion spawns to spawn like the einbroch and abyss lake frenzy Fields?

I think the changes made to those FF are good and should be implemented to the orc dungeon FF.

If you can apply the champion spawns formula to orc dungeon FF that should be ez and would improve quality of life in farming there. I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.

Edited by honkey, 30 July 2020 - 10:16 AM.

#14 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:15 AM

When will seal quests open to allow for god item creation? Normally seal quests are open day 1 of a server. The server has been open 6+ months and there have been 17 WOE's now. 

Please provide some information regarding this. 

#15 daileon2

daileon2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:15 AM

@campitor Is it possible to update the orc dungeon frenzy field champion spawns to spawn like the einbroch and abyss lake frenzy Fields?

I think the changes made to those FF are good and should be implemented to the orc dungeon FF.

What exactly is good on the other FFs to be updated on Orc?

#16 SethKim

SethKim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:16 AM

Fkk this sh. I’m done with this company

Edited by SethKim, 30 July 2020 - 10:17 AM.

#17 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:16 AM

If you havent notice the Unlucky Emerald quest is already in game.

Spoiler

Report was that morroc NPCs are missing so we are going through and making sure it matches renewal.

#18 honkey

honkey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:19 AM

What exactly is good on the other FFs to be updated on Orc?

Any combination of the champion spawning monster kill count can spawn the champion after the kill count. It doesn't have to be 10 of one particular but a combined 10 of familiar, drainliar, orc skel and orc zombie for example. Which would equal more champion spawns for everyone on the map.

Edited by honkey, 30 July 2020 - 10:21 AM.

#19 duuhmal

duuhmal

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:20 AM

Sometimes I think I'm dumb but when I read every week patch notes I'm pretty sure how stupid I am to still playing this server... Where is the SP Stuffs in NPC? Inflation is going to ruin the server! Where is the GMs banning boots? EAC is a promisse for at least 1 month. 46 days to implement an old mechanic (Transcendences Classes)? Where are the instances ?? NOTHING HAPPENS!! Look how many players are online right now, its impossible you guys still ignoring the whole community. The server is going to bankrupt without players...

#20 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:21 AM

Another week with nothing but promises. CM says team is working on next update, Campitor says that EAC fix is being hold up by Gravity incompetence. Players are being discouraged day after day.

Were getting studio time on fixing these issues right now. That is why we got a new live exe fix and are pushing them on the other reported issues. Sakray is being updated and were moving forward at last. I want things to move quicker but I am unfortunately stuck at the pace of other departments as we need their support to move forward. You should be seeing things move faster in August. 

#21 RagsBruno

RagsBruno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:23 AM

Were getting studio time on fixing these issues right now. That is why we got a new live exe fix and are pushing them on the other reported issues. Sakray is being updated and were moving forward at last. I want things to move quicker but I am unfortunately stuck at the pace of other departments as we need their support to move forward. You should be seeing things move faster in August. 

Is sakray with all these upcoming updates?

can we test it?

#22 elmocj

elmocj

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:25 AM

If u love testing everything for a long time, why didnt you test the BS weapons? The druid costume?The Kiel quest...? Stop with excuses and WORK!

#23 daileon2

daileon2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Thanks for giving attention to it at least. I really hope that the dependencies are sorted out and server sees fresh new blood into it. But honestly, waiting two more months for trans class is too much. EAC is doing nothing but messing with legit players (I can't open game when I have virtualization enabled - needed for work, so it requires a whole set up only to log in), while bots are all over the server.

I'm waiting/anticipating that Sakray is updated so we can check it as soon as possible. Also, where are the memorial dungeons that were promised like a month ago?

#24 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Is sakray with all these upcoming updates?

can we test it?

Its in internal testing mode. But yes you will be able to.

#25 daileon2

daileon2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:26 AM

Any combination of the champion spawning monster kill count can spawn the champion after the kill count. It doesn't have to be 10 of one particular but a combined 10 of familiar, drainliar, orc skel and orc zombie for example. Which would equal more champion spawns for everyone on the map.

I thought it was already like this. I mean, there are orc warrior champions but no orc warriors in dungeon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users