Need ET advice - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need ET advice

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 angelixity

angelixity

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • LocationTwillight Town
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 August 2020 - 03:17 PM

So I just came back to the game and thought why not do an ET with my genetic alone, all goes well until I had to burn all the tokens for egninem cenia. Managed to kill dopple first, but egninem cenia just killed my gene in a few minutes.

My gene is 175/60
Stats:
100 str
90 vit
0 agi
120 int
120 dex
0 luk

My equips are as follows:
+9 Cylinder headband
Mob scarf set
Evil valk armor (have elemental armors and holy armor just incase better)
+9 Fallen Angel Wing EA/menblatt (has immune/deviant hbp +9 too)
Temp dex rm/ea4, LD/ea4
Pdm and sapphire ring
+12 RTE AS3x EA 5/+15 crimson mace neutral AK2x

I use vip buffs and other pots/consumables, maybe anyone can give an input?

Thinking if i just need to get pass this mvp, the rest should be achievable!

Edited by angelixity, 01 August 2020 - 03:31 PM.

#2 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 01 August 2020 - 09:11 PM

using RTE + Iron ball (you can't change element with Cart cannon so you still dealing Neutral Dmg although using Fire weapon)

I'm sure someone already told you about "Seraphim Coronet" because of 120 int surely increase your damage a lot.

Also buy Royal Guard Shield for Shield spell (swap with any high def shield like Gaia Shield for maximum patk)

and last and very important is Homun, with fixing(nerf) of cannon balls. Gene now can't using elemental advantage to fight boss so it harder to kill the boss before its out of control.

Homun can lure mobs and boss so you will not instant dead by Clashing spiral from boss and easily escape button with Castling

Edited by aTID2, 01 August 2020 - 09:12 PM.

#3 angelixity

angelixity

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • LocationTwillight Town

Posted 01 August 2020 - 10:46 PM

using RTE + Iron ball (you can't change element with Cart cannon so you still dealing Neutral Dmg although using Fire weapon)

I'm sure someone already told you about "Seraphim Coronet" because of 120 int surely increase your damage a lot.

Also buy Royal Guard Shield for Shield spell (swap with any high def shield like Gaia Shield for maximum patk)

and last and very important is Homun, with fixing(nerf) of cannon balls. Gene now can't using elemental advantage to fight boss so it harder to kill the boss before its out of control.

Homun can lure mobs and boss so you will not instant dead by Clashing spiral from boss and easily escape button with Castling

My genetic Homunculus is sera as I depend on the painkiller a lot, and I also have royal guard shield but only swap with Valk. Planning to get the elemental shields like Fotia and others when I have the budget. 

Should I be using deviant garment or just go all out on dmg trying to kill it as fast as I could using FAW menblatt? Planning to get seraphim coronet when I have the budget too  :D  maybe I'll try it with that soon

#4 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 02 August 2020 - 01:39 AM

ethran undershirt with deviling also good when fight bio3 floor and archer floor. Its one of the best tank garment btw

better go fast killing, when boss got low hp. Boss usually powerup and agiup. No gear can really help you tank that power :heh:

#5 aznspikey

aznspikey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 07:43 AM

Deviant Garment + Cranial Valk OR Imuke Shield for Cenia/Doppel Floor. With Painkiller, it shud be easier to tank both MvPs.

It wouldn't hurt to wear Fire Armor and pop fireproofs.

#6 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 02:40 AM

Imuke Upper Shield is really good if you insta die to Cenia's Clashing Spiral

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users