Gunslinger Exlusive Armors! I Want 'em! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Gunslinger Exlusive Armors! I Want 'em!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 3814140805120645510

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 August 2020 - 10:47 PM

I was sure I made a post about his before, but I couldn't find it, so I am making another. But yeah, every other class in this game I think has one or more exlusive Armors, but why doesn't Rebel/Gunslinger have their own set or armor pieces? It's like they have to piece together pieces from other sets with small buffs and their damage gets left behind because of it. That's what I see anyway, except for Round Trip damage which I feel that a lot of people feels like they must do to do any type of damage. Very few other types of Gunslingers out there that I see. It will probably go nowhere, but here's what I would like to see, 2 types of armor sets for gunslinger: 
1: A Western themed armor to go with the Spurred Shoes and Drifters Cape you can already get that helps improve damage with pistols and Shotguns

and

2: A Steampunk themed (like the rest of Eienbroc's theme) armor set of some kind (shoes, garment, and armor) that helps with rifles and gattling

It's just a vague conscept and this will probably be pushed down since I don't know if the GMs even read threads like this, but I think the Rebels of iRO deserve their own sets to be on par with even that of other extended classes (I'm looking at you ninja <_<) Though now that I think of it I don't know if Teakwon has any sets meant for them? Nevermind I'm talking about Rebels here. So to the community, what would you think the stats for these two armor sets would/should be, and what would you like to see in a Rebel only armor set. =)  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users