iRO Wiki main page design take 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

iRO Wiki main page design take 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 August 2020 - 06:08 AM

A lot of progress has been made with the design, and I thank everyone for the previous feedback.

Some concerns were that it would be too image heavy, but I did my best to prevent that. I also created new links to new articles, and rearrange some pages to other sections.

I know there are plenty of suggestions that people want to see on the front page to quickly access, rather can clicking multiple links or search for it in the search bar.

If you have any feedback or suggestions, please let me know. (Note: The "Section" at the top is just for keeping up with the progress. Starting at the "Basics" part is what you're going to see.)

#2 Harukashuji

Harukashuji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Server:trascendence

Posted 11 August 2020 - 06:12 AM

They should add that the search option works even with an error in the writing of the item, letter since sometimes there are items, letters that have long and difficult names

#3 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 12 August 2020 - 05:09 AM

As much as i like the presentation before; full imagery and buttony page :3, but now its as simple as the best now! for the main home page
my suggestion is to follow a poster top-down design; put the discord, database, and simulator below the sections
of course its just a suggestion, not a demand, looking forward to the finalization! thank you for the good work

#4 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 August 2020 - 06:44 AM

As much as i like the presentation before; full imagery and buttony page :3, but now its as simple as the best now! for the main home page
my suggestion is to follow a poster top-down design; put the discord, database, and simulator below the sections
of course its just a suggestion, not a demand, looking forward to the finalization! thank you for the good work

Yes it'll be in this order:

(Welcome Section)

(Image sections)

(rest of info at the bottom)

Just like it is now (if that's what you mean)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users