August 13th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 3 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 13th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
133 replies to this topic

#51 WesternGrace

WesternGrace

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 03:39 PM

Are they already completely bought out in all cities, or is it bugged?

Edited by WesternGrace, 13 August 2020 - 03:39 PM.

#52 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 13 August 2020 - 03:39 PM

NPCs are empty, lol

#53 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 03:47 PM

Already bought ALL guys.

#54 rockzillio

rockzillio

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 03:49 PM

@Campitor
1) Guild Dungeons from Rachel/Yuno will come with next week update?
2) Feather Beret quest will come in next week with Rachel or will be added later ?

@Campitor

Could you please answer this question?

#55 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 13 August 2020 - 03:53 PM

why dont you just sell the sp recovery items just like the normal hp recovery items ? you're all frustrating yourselves doing this kind of update , its 2020 man give us a ease on this game including on renewal even i got sp leech items im running out of sp too when its get low spawn...if you want to prevent bots farming like strawberry then sold those in npc and make it affordable...

#56 nuelhrp

nuelhrp

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:01 PM

@Campitor
1) Guild Dungeons from Rachel/Yuno will come with next week update?
2) Feather Beret quest will come in next week with Rachel or will be added later ?

i think schg_dun01 and arug_dun01 will come with Ash Vacuum (Ep 13)

#57 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:03 PM

Lol here comes p2w gang again pushing Campitor to implement something they would benefit so much and screw the rest.

I make most of my zeny from Fever Fields and I am able to realise that it's idiotic that a Champion Pitman drops the best gear in the game and that they don't come from difficult mvp content.

#58 suzup

suzup

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:10 PM

and it was sold out instantly. good job. no real human being will sit there spamming npc all day erryday. bots> buy everything out > ???? and pspores/immortal hearts not included?

#59 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:16 PM

fore·sight
noun
  1. the ability to predict or the action of predicting what will happen or be needed in the future.

#60 Thovar

Thovar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:19 PM

Man they have access to the database, they know how much zenny players had, putting starwberry at 4k and sand 2k , everybody will buy to resell and players will start farming wandering npc with time like MvP.

Strawberry 4k and Sand for 2k when inflation is out of controll is a joke! If u put 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Witched Starsand at 2k it will be sold in seconds.

#61 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:22 PM

So instead of making it so these items can’t be botted through WPS tokens and increase the competitiveness of woe. You guys make it so we can bot zeny and directly buy from an NPC and control the market price of strawberries

-_- it my little brother is going to buy out the shops, I also told him not to answer any PMs since he is only 10.  ;)

GG warpportal staff, lets hope we see WPS tokens next week so it actually helps the player base.

#62 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:24 PM

1. What about PvP in guild dungeons? They were supposed to be enabled in a patch back in April but they're still off. Will pvp be turned on? What about the seal quests?

2. What happens to MvP drops? With Fever Field gear dropping gear with enchantments, many of the upcoming MvPs are not going to drop gear that is very worthwhile. Are you thinking of adding armor enchants to MvP drops (such as Valk Randgris)? Or is there something else being considered to make them worthwhile? Enchanted Shoes (or even Sandals) are better than Valk Shoes by a mile.

Also can we please have an answer to these questions? I don't think they've ever been addressed and they are asked very often, feels like the question is just dodged week after week.

#63 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:24 PM

Campitor already went to sleep. You better give up for today

#64 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:31 PM

WPS tokens do not increase competitiveness of WoE. They reinforce the power of existing castle holders as they make supply easier only for the winning guilds. This results in a further disparity. Supply needs to have sources outside the castle so guilds that aren't holding castles can obtain supplies. With this change were injecting 18,000 strawberries, 30,000 Witch Starsands, 12,000 Blue Herbs, and 6,000 Stems into the economy every day. Yes after maintenance there is going to be a rush to buy out the npcs. The npcs will be restocking randomly throughout the day every day of the week. 

I am aware of the guild dungeon issue and its on my to do list which we are working our way down.

#65 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:33 PM

Hey camp can you check PM please <3 :wub:

#66 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:33 PM

Why put limited quantities? Just put unlimited.

#67 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:36 PM

Why put limited quantities? Just put unlimited.

As seen with RESTART, unlimited SP items breaks things pretty bad. I am not against doing unlimited WSS but the others would not be okay.

#68 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:40 PM

I agree that unlimited SP items are very harmful to the server. My concern is mainly that the NPC is going to be camped by bots or macro'd, rather than the items being available to a legitimate player.

Also it is strange that Stems are available from the NPC, but not Poison Spores? Ideally the NPC would inject both into the economy surely as you need both to brew Alcohol?

Edited by Hrishi, 13 August 2020 - 04:44 PM.

#69 doczoord

doczoord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:46 PM

The problem is that they don't play the game.

The price they put is totally out of the market, the quantity does not make any sense, they should sell 10 times more stem than any other item, the quantity that is used is much higher than the other supplies.

Anyway, as long as they don't consume what they produce, it will never work.

#70 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:47 PM

still bots with billion of zeny benefits on this npc , just put the bot character next to the wondering merchant and when this restock comes back the bot just buy it right away 24/7 , its a win win for them in the end.. :ani_swt:

Edited by ad0l, 13 August 2020 - 04:48 PM.

#71 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:50 PM

I agree that unlimited SP items are very harmful to the server. My concern is mainly that the NPC is going to be camped by bots or macro'd, rather than the items being available to a legitimate player.

Also it is strange that Stems are available from the NPC, but not Poison Spores? Ideally the NPC would inject both into the economy surely as you need both to brew Alcohol?

In retrospect yeah. Though from my experience on poison spores were always easy to supply since Poison Spores kind of chase you down and swarm. Mandragoras don't so its much harder to get a good supply of stems.

still bots with billion of zeny benefits on this npc , just put the bot character next to the wondering merchant and when this restock comes back the bot just buy it right away 24/7 , its a win win for them in the end.. :ani_swt:

Have you interacted with the merchants? Bots are going to be a little confused with them I suspect. 

#72 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:51 PM

The problem is that they don't play the game.

The price they put is totally out of the market, the quantity does not make any sense, they should sell 10 times more stem than any other item, the quantity that is used is much higher than the other supplies.

Anyway, as long as they don't consume what they produce, it will never work.

Prices were chosen to deliberately try to bring down the market price a little. To be honest I expected to get yelled at for not bringing it down enough as happened a few weeks ago.

#73 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:52 PM

As seen with RESTART, unlimited SP items breaks things pretty bad. I am not against doing unlimited WSS but the others would not be okay.

Can you explain to me exactly how having unlimited SP items will harm the server? There are already a huge number of consumables on the market that are purchased by bots, and only they are profiting from it. If the price is fair and appropriate to the reality of the economy, it only benefits the game. This current system that you have implemented is only benefiting a portion of people who have a lot of money and will resell it more expensive.

#74 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:54 PM

I see. I didnt play Restart, ... well. Best wish to you Camp.

17.1 and new cash shops soon too ty

#75 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:55 PM

In retrospect yeah. Though from my experience on poison spores were always easy to supply since Poison Spores kind of chase you down and swarm. Mandragoras don't so its much harder to get a good supply of stems.

Have you interacted with the merchants? Bots are going to be a little confused with them I suspect. 

yes , already did and with the multiple random position choices when talking to the merchant ? i see enough what trick for botters they can do...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users