Constantly getting dc'd - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Constantly getting dc'd

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 August 2020 - 08:58 PM

I already went through my internet provider and had them rework the signal to my modem but I am still getting dc'd from the game every 15 minutes or less.  I'd like to put up shops and sell my wares, but the constant disconnections prevent me from doing so.  Is anyone else getting random disconnects?

edit: As you can see I am not losing my internet signal anymore, I am just losing connection to the game.

Edited by gabbyjay13, 16 August 2020 - 08:59 PM.

#2 ChickenAttack

ChickenAttack

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 10:07 PM

I have the same problem too

#3 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 17 August 2020 - 02:04 PM

You may want to try Leatrix Latency Fix. See if it helps.
Leatrix Latency Fix

It's what vmod cinnamon used to recommend before for players with connection issues

#4 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 17 August 2020 - 05:13 PM

I already went through my internet provider and had them rework the signal to my modem but I am still getting dc'd from the game every 15 minutes or less.  I'd like to put up shops and sell my wares, but the constant disconnections prevent me from doing so.  Is anyone else getting random disconnects?

edit: As you can see I am not losing my internet signal anymore, I am just losing connection to the game.

People here have shared similar problems here recently. It seems to be a server-side problem, but EAC may also be aggravating it, especially when you run multiple clients. One of the solutions is to set your computer's power settings to always on, and to turn off hard drive and monitor sleeping. It may or may not work for you, but you should give it a shot.

#5 CKDD

CKDD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 August 2020 - 03:49 PM

I have the same problem also.

Tried every suggestions from forum but still no cure to this random auto close ro client.

Tried install fresh win 10, but the random auto close is still persists.

Edited by CKDD, 18 August 2020 - 03:50 PM.

#6 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 August 2020 - 09:02 PM

I am now getting dc'd withing 20 seconds of logging in the game. I was going to sell wares and then level one of my many characters, but I can't do 20 second intervals.  I will try getting updated drivers for my video card again since it's been a couple weeks since last update...

#7 CKDD

CKDD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:19 PM

I am now getting dc'd withing 20 seconds of logging in the game. I was going to sell wares and then level one of my many characters, but I can't do 20 second intervals.  I will try getting updated drivers for my video card again since it's been a couple weeks since last update...

may i know what system are you using? AMD based or Intel based rig?

Edited by CKDD, 18 August 2020 - 11:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users