August 21st Transcendence Maintenance - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 21st Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
258 replies to this topic

#26 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 21 August 2020 - 04:42 AM

• Added God Seal Quests

Thanks for listening to 4 people instead of common sense. All the castles have just been left in the hand of 3 guilds on the server ... well done</p>
Not as bad as listening to random people on forums to remove racial resistance enchants from equipments

Or not to implement new/premium headgears

At least goditems means more content, and its not the gms fault how the players choose to play woe (ex. 100+ppl guild)

#27 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 21 August 2020 - 04:43 AM

So, with those instances we will get transformations itens?? Please, don't!!!! Just remove those itens from the server, please, or at least make it unavailable on WoE. It's very sad to see porings gullotine cross ppl, we can't possible know their class until some skill is used, it's not suposed to work on WoE yet they let it on many servers... In my humble opinion those transformations itens just break the game.

I'm refering to :

Who cares? I want my +1 AGI. Excited for this patch. Nice to see that they are finally adding things. Does anyone know if you do more than 1 enchant on the lower headgear from poring?

Edited by SaltySailor, 21 August 2020 - 04:57 AM.

#28 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 August 2020 - 05:33 AM

So, with those instances we will get transformations itens?? Please, don't!!!! Just remove those itens from the server, please, or at least make it unavailable on WoE. It's very sad to see porings gullotine cross ppl, we can't possible know their class until some skill is used, it's not suposed to work on WoE yet they let it on many servers... In my humble opinion those transformations itens just break the game.

I'm refering to :

Nooo don't remove it. We can use it to grief the bots :P (Just disable it in PVP and WoE.)

Also, awesome update Campitor! Thanks for everything you do and shoutout to the support team for fixing my Chief's Quest^^

#29 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 21 August 2020 - 05:33 AM

All the castles have just been left in the hand of 3 guilds on the server ... well done

I have the castle history from every week saved and there are at least 10 different guilds with castles any given week. 

#30 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 05:45 AM

On renewal some of the seal quests give KVM badges. If they are going to give KVM badges on this server as well then I assume we will be getting KVM+Battlegrounds sometime in the future? 

#31 doczoord

doczoord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 06:33 AM

I have the castle history from every week saved and there are at least 10 different guilds with castles any given week. 

10 guilds without godly, let's see now with 10 megin, brisin, sleip, mjol on the server.

other than that, the entire update (if everything is right) was very good.

Edited by doczoord, 21 August 2020 - 07:09 AM.

#32 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 07:07 AM

10 guilds without godly, let's see now with 10 megin, brisin, sleip, mjol on the server.

God items aren't participation trophies, there are winners and losers  B)

#33 doczoord

doczoord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 07:11 AM

God items aren't participation trophies, there are winners and losers  B)

winning with 110 players is easy, now with godly you will only need 100 to keep winning.

#34 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 August 2020 - 07:13 AM

other than that, the entire update (if everything is right) was very good.

your welcome to buy pieces from other guild to make them. i dnt see any issues with aarons guild making god item. his guild participate in woe. his guild wins woe. his guild gather the pieces. his guild will do the seal quest and creates item. sounds like a deserving guild effort items for me

#35 WesternGrace

WesternGrace

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 07:15 AM

The Wandering merchants have been completely sold out literally every time I've checked them, in every city I've checked them, and I've made it a point to check them in multiple cities, at multiple times throughout the day every day for the last week.

It's literally exactly what we said would happen last week, 1 or 2 people buy out the entire supply and then no one else gets anything from them.

#36 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 07:19 AM

winning with 110 players is easy, now with godly you will only need 100 to keep winning.

You realize 2 knights is more damage than 1 knight with a god item right? Your logic makes no sense. 

83 online last woe.  :wub:

Edited by AaronP2W, 21 August 2020 - 07:20 AM.

#37 Huwoji

Huwoji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 07:28 AM

@Campitor and RO team,

Please take as much time as you need to make sure all goes well for the new contents for this maintenance. We would rather wait longer than have bugs/possible exploits in the future if they can be avoided as possible. Thanks as always for everything that you do. More power to you all! <3

#38 SethChile

SethChile

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 08:14 AM

• Amatsu
    • Added Inn Keeper
    • Added Repair NPC to the Inn

@Campitor,

Thank you for huge update and Amatsu update I requested as well. 

#39 ARTEMI5

ARTEMI5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 21 August 2020 - 08:18 AM

When is WoE 2 please

#40 BahamutZero71

BahamutZero71

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 09:07 AM

On renewal some of the seal quests give KVM badges. If they are going to give KVM badges on this server as well then I assume we will be getting KVM+Battlegrounds sometime in the future? 

This is very unlikely considering that the Kiel quest also gives 5 Eden Merit Badges and so far no one has mentioned whether the Eden group will ever be implemented on the server.

#41 Nuitty

Nuitty

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 August 2020 - 09:41 AM

Nice update, thanks.

#42 Tokken

Tokken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 09:53 AM

So with Rachel Sanctuary coming, I wonder how long it will take to get the 10,000 donations needed to open it up? I know its only 50,000 zeny per person, and I'm not worried about it not opening im just curious as to how long its going to take

#43 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 09:55 AM

I didnt get the wandering NPC, does it broadcast a message before the restock?

It send a PM to all the bots so that they can buy them out ASAP. Nothing for you to worry about.

#44 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA

Posted 21 August 2020 - 11:26 AM

So with Rachel Sanctuary coming, I wonder how long it will take to get the 10,000 donations needed to open it up? I know its only 50,000 zeny per person, and I'm not worried about it not opening im just curious as to how long its going to take

With the players and many alts, I'm sure it's possible.

#45 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 21 August 2020 - 11:33 AM

at the most extreme a couple days

#46 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 11:51 AM

Before server is up can we know if valk armors and other drops will be enchanted? Would rather not spend 8 hours killing a useless MvP if not. Lots of other games to spend my $$ and time on that will be a lot more fun then an 8 hour mvp that's worth less then orc FF gears. Thanks in advance. 

#47 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 21 August 2020 - 12:11 PM

Good stuff! So now if my understanding is correct, we get a "regular" maintenance next week followed by Trans September?

#48 zynich

zynich

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 12:31 PM

Nice Update. Congratulations!!!!!

#49 daileon2

daileon2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 August 2020 - 12:31 PM

Anxious for this update! How is it going so far, I keep me thinking. Hopefully they have enough confidence to release EAC and BS options together and it works good!

#50 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 12:42 PM

Were currently testing. Still need to run through the instances and verify the spawns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users