August 21st Transcendence Maintenance - Page 9 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 21st Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
258 replies to this topic

#201 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 25 August 2020 - 07:57 PM

Campitor will like give in unless many players here voice out against it just like when you ask to nerf knights. 

ya knghts r not op  :)   

7.3k brandish, no lex or god items

https://youtu.be/JjrDS7mL_do?t=48

Edited by AaronP2W, 25 August 2020 - 07:59 PM.

#202 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 26 August 2020 - 02:25 AM

What dod I miss lol

Many cry babies here. Bring OCPs or Kachau keys to Poring already or just merge to Chaos ~!

#203 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 03:43 AM

Sorry that you can't take a 5minute break to kill an MVP. Must suck to be a burger flipper at your age.

You must be talking to yourself from your last job loooooool now you're a bum and is proud of it lmao

even though I am not a burger flipper, I don't look down on people who works at mcdonalds, can u imagine a bum like you look down on mcdonald employees? LOOOOOL 

SO what does p2w have on Campitor??? That is what we want to know.

Edited by 1299150619045824270, 26 August 2020 - 03:47 AM.

#204 Arthurlol

Arthurlol

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 03:52 AM

put it in camp, in classic coats and muffler/shoes dnt have enchant and the server are still balanced with valk gears that didnt have enchant. people can still farm fields. as u can see this guy above just go insulting actual players thats putting efforts in MVPing together. RO supposed to be fun and play as a party. and if a guild plays together as a party to kill harder content monster, it should be rewarded. do you really want this server become soloing fiver field RO? the people that complains about a certain guild, they obviously are not capable killing high end mvps. and if they are not capable, then they should not be rewarded. why should u punish the people who tries and puts the effort in to hunt an end game content monster?

Did you know p2w don't let others party kill bio3/valk disturbing him all the day until they leave? and nothing happens? this is what happens if some1 try to kill, they log in just to trouble and make other party leave because they really don't have nothing to do all day.
Its not about capacity.

Edited by Arthurlol, 26 August 2020 - 04:39 AM.

#205 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 August 2020 - 04:47 AM

i saw other party disturbing them too? and they are still able to kill the mvps. saw a hunter in bio3 who kept rude attacking the mvps all day and p2w were still able to kill it. then 1 time in valk mvp, saw chuubi crew wing the mvp using their hunter and still able to kill the mvps.. its all about being capable to kill

#206 Arthurlol

Arthurlol

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 05:10 AM

stfu Aaron slave, everyone just ignore p2w include in woe bro, its not capable if you go with 30 idiots to bio3. when we start to disturb your guild ur guys gonna cry hard :)

#207 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 05:28 AM

put it in camp, in classic coats and muffler/shoes dnt have enchant and the server are still balanced with valk gears that didnt have enchant. people can still farm fields. as u can see this guy above just go insulting actual players thats putting efforts in MVPing together. RO supposed to be fun and play as a party. and if a guild plays together as a party to kill harder content monster, it should be rewarded. do you really want this server become soloing fiver field RO? the people that complains about a certain guild, they obviously are not capable killing high end mvps. and if they are not capable, then they should not be rewarded. why should u punish the people who tries and puts the effort in to hunt an end game content monster?

Punish??? You are asking a favor from Campitor to put enchants in all boss drops may I remind you that.

What are you talking about?

Go farm other mvps, don’t ask for too many favors here.

If you don’t like Valk Randgris drops then don’t hunt it! Simple as that. Unless Campitor really want to grant your wish to make the server work for p2w.

You always take Valk as an example, why not use diabolus robe as an example? U want put FF enchants in that armor? Trololol just put OCP items then.

#208 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 06:15 AM

What are you talking about? You compare pike to what exactly? lul Pike has 4 slots, even mvp drops with enchant it is not the same as armors.

Coats and chain mail have no other stats than the enchant itself. While Valk armor already have stats and "like enchant" 50% stun resist. This is very useful for assassin cross or other class with low vit.

Did you get bullied in school and now a keyboard warrior? Because a perfect pike is better then a basic brocca you tool bag.

#209 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 06:20 AM

stfu Aaron slave, everyone just ignore p2w include in woe bro, its not capable if you go with 30 idiots to bio3. when we start to disturb your guild ur guys gonna cry hard :)

Confirmed keyboard warrior. Nerd in real life living in moms basement but master splinter on WP forums.

#210 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 06:24 AM

Did you get bullied in school and now a keyboard warrior? Because a perfect pike is better then a basic brocca you tool bag.

Says you? Dude, it’s not worth even responding to you, but I did it just to let you know.

A +12 perfect pike won’t win on a garbage enchant +9 brocca.

Perfect pike is better? lul yeah I heard thats why perfect pikes are 200m or less and garbage brocca enchant is 800m minimum, you really make perfect sense.

#211 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 06:44 AM

Says you? Dude, it’s not worth even responding to you, but I did it just to let you know.

A +12 perfect pike won’t win on a garbage enchant +9 brocca.

Perfect pike is better? lul yeah I heard thats why perfect pikes are 200m or less and garbage brocca enchant is 800m minimum, you really make perfect sense.

Sucks that you can’t buy either of them and come to forums to cry about it. A +9 brocca can break when a pike will never break. I get that you probably abuse the “oh no my mom called me and I accidentally hit the refine button” scam the GMs always allow people to pull but most of us don’t.

#212 LeoVisius

LeoVisius

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 06:54 AM

now i remember why i didn’t go to forums, if you think they’re doing something wrong, do your part, record it and report it, being accusing people without evidence is pure hate speech, that goes for anyone. I'm nobody, it's just my opinion, ignore it if you don't like it.

#213 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 07:06 AM

Sucks that you can’t buy either of them and come to forums to cry about it. A +9 brocca can break when a pike will never break. I get that you probably abuse the “oh no my mom called me and I accidentally hit the refine button” scam the GMs always allow people to pull but most of us don’t.

I pity you for real in game and irl.

#214 Arthurlol

Arthurlol

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 07:39 AM

now i remember why i didn’t go to forums, if you think they’re doing something wrong, do your part, record it and report it, being accusing people without evidence is pure hate speech, that goes for anyone. I'm nobody, it's just my opinion, ignore it if you don't like it.

We always report it but nothings happens, p2w was gm friend xd

#215 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 07:45 AM

I don't understand the woe poll results. Every guild I have talked to wants to have woe 2.0 during the Saturday time slot (for the highest turnout and most action). Woe 1.0 should be the "extra" woe.

2 woes in a row (Saturday + Sunday) is not feasible for most guilds to organize. The poll was also limiting because all of the weekday options only had 1 time option. 

I believe the best setup would be:

WOE 2.0 - Saturday 4-6 PM PST (2 hour duration)

WOE 1.0 - Tuesday 6-7 PM PST (1 hour duration)

Edited by AaronP2W, 26 August 2020 - 07:50 AM.

#216 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 26 August 2020 - 07:57 AM

What dod I miss lol

Many cry babies here. Bring OCPs or Kachau keys to Poring already or just merge to Chaos ~!

someone crying p2w, when tran sv doesn't have any p2w equipment. Just refined ores :heh:

#217 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 08:01 AM

We always report it but nothings happens, p2w was gm friend xd

What!?!?! I CANT HEAR YOU OVER MY +10 atk 50 neutral 19% BROCCA OUR MVP TEAM FARMED.

#218 Arthurlol

Arthurlol

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 08:20 AM

oh congrats farming it solo, i can't se ur stupid pt wining valk shield from us xD

#219 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 11:52 AM

Not this week. Were considering how to do the enchants on her. She should be better than normal armor but fear that enchants + base effect has some combo issues.

Add an item to the drop list Champion monsters that can be used to enchant any Armor / Garment / Shoes / Weapon. This way you will not devalue FF maps and still help those who want to have their mvp item valued.

#220 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 12:08 PM

Add an item to the drop list Champion monsters that can be used to enchant any Armor / Garment / Shoes / Weapon. This way you will not devalue FF maps and still help those who want to have their mvp item valued.

that's a good idea

#221 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 12:50 PM

You put this item in FF yeah FF wont die people will farm this item to enchant mvp drops, but FF gears will die.

So no unless enchants are minimal like some couple of status point will be fine. Like str2 maximum vit2. Something like that. Mhp3% etc.

OR lets just go OCP

#222 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 01:24 PM

You put this item in FF yeah FF wont die people will farm this item to enchant mvp drops, but FF gears will die.

You underestimate how good shoes/mufflers with great enchants are compared to better gear with bad/average enchants.

For example, a coat with 3 int 19% neutral resist is just as good/similar to a valk armor with 2 int 15% neutral resist.

Edited by AaronP2W, 26 August 2020 - 01:26 PM.

#223 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 01:49 PM

So no unless enchants are minimal like some couple of status point will be fine. Like str2 maximum vit2. Something like that. Mhp3% etc.

OR lets just go OCP

MvP items must have their value. They are difficult to obtain and the game need not be reduced to three FF maps. If they drop an item that is useful to enchant another, it will still make people hunt on these maps. It is not a question of common items losing their value, but of giving value to what is difficult to achieve

Edited by GetsugaHollow, 26 August 2020 - 01:52 PM.

#224 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 02:10 PM

MvP items must have their value. They are difficult to obtain and the game need not be reduced to three FF maps. If they drop an item that is useful to enchant another, it will still make people hunt on these maps. It is not a question of common items losing their value, but of giving value to what is difficult to achieve

Oh do you think the 50% stun resist does not have value? I have a valk armor right now and from previous experience, I love it to use for my assassin. You cannot get this on FF drops it is already valuable.

If you put FF enchants on MVP drops this is like putting OCP items in the game by farming, even if it is by farming it is no good as it is imbalance. Lol I will be like Low Vit with almost as good as having 80vit and then will also have 100 def and 7% HP? LOLLLLLLLLLLLL or 20% Neutral reduction combined with +1 all stats 50% stun resist. Why would anybody want the coats and chain mails anymore?

So no dude. And @Campitor just bring in OCP items then.

#225 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 August 2020 - 02:32 PM

You can get 3 valk armours (at most) every 24 hours so the chance of getting a good enchant is extremely low, most will still have garbage enchants. You can get a lot more coats and chainmails and a fair number of them will have the coveted neutral resistance enchantment. It shouldn't be a mystery that killing an MvP that takes the co-ordinated effort of a full party of people should provide better gear than Solid Orc Ladies which can be killed by any random botter.

Sounds like some people want the entire game to be about killing Champion Pitmen and Solid Orc Ladies and ignore every other map in the game.

Edited by Hrishi, 26 August 2020 - 02:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users