RT Future Update Feedback Station - Page 10 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RT Future Update Feedback Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
273 replies to this topic

Poll: RT View of third classes (260 member(s) have cast votes)

I view third classes as being a ______ influence to the RT server.

1. Positive (44 votes [16.92%])

Percentage of vote: 16.92%

2. Neutral (15 votes [5.77%])

Percentage of vote: 5.77%

3. Negative (201 votes [77.31%])

Percentage of vote: 77.31%

Vote

#226 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 25 September 2020 - 05:07 PM

Yeah zero literally did this with the 120 update and now the 130 update. Scaled HPs on certain MVPs in instances.

#227 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 September 2020 - 08:07 AM

if they release 3rd class on rot, server will just die. then after that, just a matter of time when warpportal is forced to shut down chaos because there arnt anymore funds coming in from the servers. releasing further content without 3rd job will make server more interesting. having the 120 update, will make people to level more making people buy more BMs support the servers, creating more memorial dungeons for further contents also will increase people interest. releasing enchant on high ends items will make hunting in further content more meaningful aswell. people will buy more HE Gum and spends more towards the game because is a further content for them to hunt. every1 else already have coats/muffler/shoes and these gears are outdated. 

#228 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 26 September 2020 - 09:54 AM

every1 else already have coats/muffler/shoes and these gears are outdated. 

It would make sense for next FF to be in nameless island with enchanted wool scarf + tidal shoes. Maybe add enchanted odin's blessing and meteor plate for body armors. 

These would be good upgrades for everyone to work towards, but not so much to make coats/mufflers/shoes with good enchants have no value.

Edited by AaronP2W, 26 September 2020 - 09:56 AM.

#229 nowway

nowway

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 03:24 PM

RT will die soon!

#230 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 02:04 PM

It would make sense for next FF to be in nameless island with enchanted wool scarf + tidal shoes. Maybe add enchanted odin's blessing and meteor plate for body armors. 

These would be good upgrades for everyone to work towards, but not so much to make coats/mufflers/shoes with good enchants have no value.

Honestly I feel like the New gear should get enchanted but Only 1 option Enchantment such as max HP, Max SP, Damage reduction on armors etc.

#231 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 07:04 PM

Honestly I feel like the New gear should get enchanted but Only 1 option Enchantment such as max HP, Max SP, Damage reduction on armors etc.

why? 

#232 j4va

j4va

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 01:54 PM

Transclasses are good but is always down to Creators or Champions, and now with the update on Brandish it's all about LK. Another point, for example, Musicians are now kinda useless since the buff is for the whole party and has duration. At least before you must had someone logged on those characters lul. I think Renewal 2.0 (after the first skill balance) is the best. I think all 3rd jobs are usefull and needed. It makes player skill more dependent on. Although I think it's a bad idea to implement at this moment, I guess it would be nice to consider the possibility of getting to Renewal 2.0 and staying there forever*.

*forever: with forever I mean classwise. Would be nice to think about instances and stuff but at that point, FOR ME, the classes are optimized.

Edited by j4va, 29 September 2020 - 01:56 PM.

#233 leokojiro

leokojiro

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 02:00 PM

RT will die soon!

there is always hope friend. let's fight for the server

#234 Thovar

Thovar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:04 PM

why? 

Tidal Shoes + Wool scarf is already good without options in some cases. For  example LK/Paladin is a large pool of hp equal or better than a +4vit +300hp gear. Only 1 option or 2 options with a weak stats, so old gear still viable.

#235 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:17 PM

Tidal Shoes + Wool scarf is already good without options in some cases. For  example LK/Paladin is a large pool of hp equal or better than a +4vit +300hp gear. Only 1 option or 2 options with a weak stats, so old gear still viable.

There's no reason to not add enchants to wool scarf + tidal shoes.

EVERYONE needs the 10% more hp with how much damage there is in trans WoE. Damage in WoE is 5x higher than pre trans and all the trans weapons have enchants. 

Why do people not want new gear? It encourages people to play the game more outside of WoE. 

Edited by AaronP2W, 29 September 2020 - 04:20 PM.

#236 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:36 PM

There's no reason to not add enchants to wool scarf + tidal shoes.

EVERYONE needs the 10% more hp with how much damage there is in trans WoE. Damage in WoE is 5x higher than pre trans and all the trans weapons have enchants. 

Why do people not want new gear? It encourages people to play the game more outside of WoE. 

No need to add but you keep crying adding enchant on other new maps drops lol

Why not? Because it will devalue your enchanted valk manteau/armor??? LOL

IDK how stupid you are but you're really that busted dude and you still play it dumb??? hahahahaha

funny really funny....So what is it then? Put enchant only to what YOU selected???? HAHAHAHAHA

#237 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:54 PM

No need to add but you keep crying adding enchant on other new maps drops lol

Why not? Because it will devalue your enchanted valk manteau/armor??? LOL

IDK how stupid you are but you're really that busted dude and you still play it dumb??? hahahahaha

funny really funny....So what is it then? Put enchant only to what YOU selected???? HAHAHAHAHA

Can someone translate this? 

I'm advocating for ANY NEW GEAR to receive enchants.

MVP and/or non-MVP so people have more gear to farm for. Currently 90% of your trans 99/70 gear is the same as pre-trans. With trans we should be using stronger gear to deal with the increased damage and stronger weapons. 

So what is my bias? 

Edited by AaronP2W, 29 September 2020 - 04:59 PM.

#238 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 September 2020 - 05:53 PM

EVERY piece of gear should come with enchants. Why the -_- do people want to keep using the same goddamn mufflers and shoes that they've been using? Do people not want to play this game outside of WoE hours?

#239 Afith

Afith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 06:40 PM

These are the rest of the sets. There is a version for weapons, but I don't see the advantage of having them on this server

WoE Suits

WoE Robe

WoE Plate

WoE Manteau

WoE Muffler

WoE Boots

WoE Shoes

WoE Greave

Lol these are meant for 3rd class, dude stop making suggestions, its not gonna do any better.

LK brandish doing 2.5k in woe with current gears, you want these 20% more ranged reducts that were meant for 3rd jobs.

Balance??? Explain GFist balance with these armors?

You want more nerfing gears vs range, while they keep nerfing the skill withouth these armors. Lol

So what you all us want to play with? All champions???

Edited by Afith, 29 September 2020 - 06:41 PM.

#240 Afith

Afith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 06:42 PM

EVERY piece of gear should come with enchants. Why the -_- do people want to keep using the same goddamn mufflers and shoes that they've been using? Do people not want to play this game outside of WoE hours?

Shut up, if u have fetish with valk armors then go farm it. Don’t force yourself for it having enchants point blank after it drops.

#241 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 September 2020 - 06:51 PM

Shut up, if u have fetish with valk armors then go farm it. Don’t force yourself for it having enchants point blank after it drops.

Where the -_- have I mentioned valk armors? I want gear from NORMAL monsters to drop with enchantments. Otherwise why the -_- am I killing NORMAL monsters for gear that is worthless? Is this clear enough for you?

Thankfully Campitor has already posted that a system is being worked on to give these armours enchantments so they are worth farming.

Edited by Hrishi, 29 September 2020 - 06:52 PM.

#242 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 07:16 PM

Where the -_- have I mentioned valk armors? I want gear from NORMAL monsters to drop with enchantments. Otherwise why the -_- am I killing NORMAL monsters for gear that is worthless? Is this clear enough for you?

Thankfully Campitor has already posted that a system is being worked on to give these armours enchantments so they are worth farming.

You want these drops enchanted point blank lol

Good thing Campitor has brains. 

And TF you talking about? You don't understand what he said? 

You would need MVP drop together with instance drop to make something new can be enchanted. Why would you put something that is so valuable to normal mobs? LOL

#243 LeoDiCaprio

LeoDiCaprio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Server:iRO Classic

Posted 29 September 2020 - 08:01 PM

This server is a -_- joke.

20 people got banned over the apple exploit, but Campitor locks the discussion thread where his beloved guild gets harassed. Hopefully this place will die before 3rds.

I'm not even mad, I am just thinking about all the times I invited people to play in private servers and they didn't want to because the staff is sketchy on non-officials...

guess what!! The Warp Portal official is even worse.

#244 leozin2

leozin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 08:14 PM

imagine creating infinites boxes that brings you +10 foods, weapon quest itens and THE PLUS infinites bloody branch’s

#245 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 29 September 2020 - 11:32 PM

Not cool not cool.

So they have been always listening to that 1 guy
That abuses and exploits.

#246 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:28 AM

I reported the bug for the boxes duplicating themselves. Campitor removed all the boxes then fixed them to drop the correct items. This was posted in the maintenance thread for everyone (September 3rd).

Just because you don't want something to be true doesn't mean you should adamantly ignore all the facts put in front of you.

Bug reported August 27:

https://ibb.co/c1M92TB

September 3rd Maintenance:

https://forums.warpp...ce-maintenance/

Campitor stating all excess boxes were removed (and leozin2 ignoring the date of my bug report (August 27))

https://ibb.co/51FJd4j

Edited by AaronP2W, 30 September 2020 - 05:36 AM.

#247 leozin2

leozin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:36 AM

I reported the bug for the boxes duplicating themselves. Campitor removed all the boxes then fixed them to drop the correct items. This was posted in the maintenance thread for everyone.

Just because you don't want something to be true doesn't mean you should adamantly ignore all the facts put in front of you.

Bug reported August 27:

https://ibb.co/c1M92TB

September 3rd Maintenance:

https://forums.warpp...ce-maintenance/

Campitor stating all excess boxes were removed (and leozin2 ignoring the date of my bug report (August 27))

https://ibb.co/51FJd4j

how many boxes you opened for getting 1k? how can i believe that it was just 1k? how can i know what outside server item's got dropped? dude, i opened up a PM with him, he doesn't even know how many boxes u guys opened vs how many the npc gave..............................................

Edited by leozin2, 30 September 2020 - 05:37 AM.

#248 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:39 AM

Before the maintenance all you needed was 1 "Pierre Treasure Boxes" and you essentially had infinite because they duplicated themselves. 

I'm pretty sure they just deleted every "Pierre Treasure Boxes" on the server during the September 3rd maintenance. Because after maintenance I had 0, the legit boxes we obtained were removed as well. 

Edited by AaronP2W, 30 September 2020 - 05:40 AM.

#249 leozin2

leozin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:39 AM

if you not seeing a problem here, consider coming to brazil and joining some political party, cuz you seems like ours corrupt politician.

Edited by leozin2, 30 September 2020 - 05:52 AM.

#250 kz1n

kz1n

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:49 AM

This server is a -_- joke.

20 people got banned over the apple exploit, but Campitor locks the discussion thread where his beloved guild gets harassed. Hopefully this place will die before 3rds.

I'm not even mad, I am just thinking about all the times I invited people to play in private servers and they didn't want to because the staff is sketchy on non-officials...

guess what!! The Warp Portal official is even worse.

Thats it! This server is joke! Wheres the P2w ban?

P2w players equip themselves with the bug and have been dropping items that were not supposed to be in the game for months, taking advantage of it. The least you can do is remove these items and ban those who took advantage of the bug. This goes against the rules of the game and makes other players lose motivation, it is clear that they tried to take advantage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users