RT Future Update Feedback Station - Page 5 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RT Future Update Feedback Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
273 replies to this topic

Poll: RT View of third classes (260 member(s) have cast votes)

I view third classes as being a ______ influence to the RT server.

1. Positive (44 votes [16.92%])

Percentage of vote: 16.92%

2. Neutral (15 votes [5.77%])

Percentage of vote: 5.77%

3. Negative (201 votes [77.31%])

Percentage of vote: 77.31%

Vote

#101 Loguin

Loguin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 17 September 2020 - 02:45 PM

Me too. The only issue with 3rd classes is the skills that 3rd classes bring to the game  :mellow:

If they actually balance the skills, it might be okay. As long as they come with content that's meant for those classes as well. Like if you drop 3rd on the game without higher level content--and with the skills being the way they are in chaos, it'd be a raging dumpster fire. Even without OCP they can be pretty overpowered depending on the class. Things would have to be adjusted. I think that's the point of this whole thread, because the big question is "how to adjust them?"

#102 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 02:47 PM

Warpportal has already shown they aren't capable of balancing skills lol. They would have to play the game to understand what to do.

#103 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 02:48 PM

honestly for people saying dont bring 3rd classes you need to state why, read his first post dont say will kill the game or bla bla
all everyone is kill the game

Personally is the skill are highly unbalanced and there is no immunity/resistance to status too much ranged damage it honestly comes down to broken skills
lets stick with 120/70 transit will help the server

#104 Aferus

Aferus

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 02:49 PM

NO 3rd CLASSES !!!

NO 3rd CLASSES !!!

NO 3rd CLASSES !!!

NO 3rd CLASSES !!!

Thats why I play here!!! We like classic style

IF THERE WILL BE 3rd CLASSES LET US KNOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! then I can stop playing now and dont waste my time!!!! Big part of the server community will leave the server if  3rd classes comes!!

Edited by Aferus, 17 September 2020 - 02:51 PM.

#105 Leo311

Leo311

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 02:51 PM

Hard pass on 3rd classes on this server(120 lvl cap and extended classes would be sweet tho)If we wanted 3rd class we'd all play Chaos.

#106 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 02:52 PM

Personally is the skill are highly unbalanced and there is no immunity/resistance to status too much ranged damage it honestly comes down to broken skills
lets stick with 120/70 transit will help the server

Yes, the biggest issue is that there's like 15 new CC skills that you can't counter. 

#107 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 02:55 PM

that is literally the issue I have with 3rd classes wayy to brken

No status imunity to new stats

#108 TinyNika

TinyNika

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Dumpster Fire

Posted 17 September 2020 - 02:58 PM

Echoing previous statements, the reason I play is because there are no third classes. Please don't force us to leave Camp, we actually like this server.

#109 W2roper

W2roper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 02:59 PM

Hard pass on 3rd classes on this server(120 lvl cap and extended classes would be sweet tho)If we wanted 3rd class we'd all play Chaos.

Upvoting ,
It doesn't make sense to implement 3rd class when we JUST got trans.  I would very much like to experience trans content as I didn't get a chance to back in 2009.  It seems like many other people on this server are also looking forward to Trans.  lvl 120 cap is a great idea for making high level monsters more manageable.

Edited by W2roper, 17 September 2020 - 03:10 PM.

#110 Redirecting

Redirecting

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Delete this server already, if the studio thinks that the way.

NO TO 3RD CLASS

#111 Akeris

Akeris

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

No thanks to 3rd class, RO was at its best at trans originally; adding 3rd Class honestly ruined it for a lot of people. Everything was too easy at that point and there was no real challenge anymore with renewal compared to trans. Everything was overpowered, and even moreso when OCPs were introduced; you can basically solo anything and everything without having to think about it. That's what drove away a lot of players; didn't take much to get bored of the game with renewal being implemented. Sure there were other challenges in their own right with renewal that some may enjoy, but overall, its too easy and braindead with its current content/gear/classes.

Renewal content with trans? Quite plausible as long as the content difficulty is changed accordingly since trans obviously can't put in as much damage/support as 3rd classes do. Keep OCPs and any cash shop gear from renewal out of it though. Don't want this to turn into another cashshop poopfest like Chaos.

The server right now is already on a fairly good road and renewal is just going to destroy the server; might as well just merge it with Chaos at that point, or shut it down.

Edited by Akeris, 17 September 2020 - 03:21 PM.

#112 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:00 PM

Upvoting ,
NO 3rd class.  120/70 level  Let's go!

honestly u are doing exactly what they said in the first post not to do.

Tell the admin team why you dont like it instead of saying no

#113 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:06 PM

If they actually balance the skills, it might be okay. As long as they come with content that's meant for those classes as well. Like if you drop 3rd on the game without higher level content--and with the skills being the way they are in chaos, it'd be a raging dumpster fire. Even without OCP they can be pretty overpowered depending on the class. Things would have to be adjusted. I think that's the point of this whole thread, because the big question is "how to adjust them?"

The skills are fairly okay and manageable in WoE in my opinion. And for PvM? We will need more OP skills to actually do future intances. Anyways, regarding to WoE, its just much harder than PT and Trans WoE but its manageable.

I've been doing 3rd class WoE long enough and I've fought against countless noob and strong cheaters equipped with broken OCPs and MvPs. I always die but I do put up a fight before I die. So for 3rd class WoE without OCPs and overupgraded items? It will be so much less less less broken. Cheaters will always be there so ...

There are counters to everything and no guy, no matter how strong or godly geared he is, will not be able to solo wipe or tank a group of good players who actually know what they are doing.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 17 September 2020 - 03:07 PM.

#114 ultrahiangle12

ultrahiangle12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:07 PM

honestly u are doing exactly what they said in the first post not to do.

Tell the admin team why you dont like it instead of saying no

a lot of people hated it so much they never even played or or played or very shortly so they can't explain in detail why.

does it really matter? people play because of the lack of third class, why would the reason why matter? they aren't going to do anything with the information about what we don't like about third class anyways.

The skills are fairly okay and manageable in WoE in my opinion. And for PvM? We will need more OP skills to actually do future intances. Anyways, regarding to WoE, its just much harder than PT and Trans WoE but its manageable.

I've been WoE in 3rd class WoE long enough and I've fought against cheaters equipped with broken OCPs and MvPs. I always die but I do put up a fight before I die. So for 3rd class WoE without OCPs and overupgraded items? It will be so much less less less broken. Cheaters will always be there so ...

There are counters to everything and no guy, no matter how strong or godly geared he is, will not be able to solo wipe or tank a group of good players who actually know what they are doing.

how miserable are you to be posting here when you don't even play?

#115 Afith

Afith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:09 PM

3rd class might come but we aint merging to Chaos as RT has bit different settings.

Well I say no as well to 3rd class.

Why make a new server if it’s just gonna be like Chaos? Lul

#116 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:11 PM

a lot of people hated it so much they never even played or or played or very shortly so they can't explain in detail why.

does it really matter? people play because of the lack of third class, why would the reason why matter? they aren't going to do anything with the information about what we don't like about third class anyways.

how miserable are you to be posting here when you don't even play?

You seem mad because I've brought up good points while you only cry no no no but never bring up any points of discussion lmfao

So, you hate it cus you've never played or played for a very short period ofttimes? So why would your opinion even matter when you have never played 3rd classes long enough?

I dont mind playing here with you with trolling but let's try to keep this thread constructive xD

Edited by ChakriGuard, 17 September 2020 - 03:12 PM.

#117 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:11 PM

I think the focus of the server is more related to ragna: zero where there are no third classes.
If you happen to be placing the 3rd Classes, I don't see much of a problem as the server doesn't bring cash equipment like Abyssdress / J.ring / PDM / Pororoca.
Please add some new hats or equipment per quest.

#118 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:12 PM

3rd class might come but we aint merging to Chaos as RT has bit different settings.

Well I say no as well to 3rd class.

Why make a new server if it’s just gonna be like Chaos? Lul

problem is the minute 3rd classes are announced people will jump ship and population will drop once it gets a certain threshold its not viable financially wise to run the server so they merged it

#119 ultrahiangle12

ultrahiangle12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:13 PM

You seem mad because I've brought up good points while you only cry no no no but never bring up any points of discussion lmfao

I dont mind playing here with you with trolling but let's try to keep this thread constructive xD

you didn't bring up good points, you are so autistic and retarded i remember your name fro ma server 5 years ago and know you have no merit to anything you say. you type like you are larping an epic battle pvping people you are insufferable.

how do you know -_- tastes bad if you never tried it?

Edited by ultrahiangle12, 17 September 2020 - 03:13 PM.

#120 Afith

Afith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:13 PM

problem is the minute 3rd classes are announced people will jump ship and population will drop once it gets a certain threshold its not viable financially wise to run the server so they merged it

This didn’t happen with Thor though

#121 4528006847225200

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:17 PM

I prefer expanded classes more than third jobs. Expanded classes are additional content that will not ruin the present delicate balance in game but at the same time it will provide more in game content that would be refreshing to players.It's better to add content regularly and not the whole shebang in one load. Players will not be able to enjoy some contents if there is information and data overload - Such as adding third jobs next month or two months from now. How can the players enjoy the trans and the changes that come with them when they have to gear up for the next big thing again? You have to let your players enjoy first. Add the new map or a new dungeon or a new npc or something to enjoy every week. That makes the game better and would make players look forward to something new each week.

Edited by 4528006847225200, 17 September 2020 - 03:18 PM.

#122 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:18 PM

This didn’t happen with Thor though

We are not Thor, this clearly happened when they saw the skills were broken and not balanced. Some people just dont want to agree with Aaron or P2W because they dislike him but as a community we need to come together and stop the 3rd job.you guys just announced trans now we had WOE for 9 months  for non trans and we only we 1-2 months of trans? people were expected to follow the other servers.

#123 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:18 PM

From my discord:

"take 9 months to get trans on a server called transcendence.. then thinking of implementing 3rd after 1 month"

How does this logic make any sense? Trans 99/70 should be at least 6 months, then add 120/70 next (NO 3RD JOBS). 

#124 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:19 PM

you didn't bring up good points, you are so autistic and retarded i remember your name fro ma server 5 years ago and know you have no merit to anything you say. you type like you are larping an epic battle pvping people you are insufferable.

how do you know -_- tastes bad if you never tried it?

Too mad even read my points so you ended up just throwing insures cus you can't come up with arguments lel

#125 zynich

zynich

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:19 PM

This seems to be a lack of creativity than a plan.
Most of the server plays RT because it is the closest we have to a kRO (Ragnarok Zero).

The team of developers will make the same mistake that happens in bRO-Asgard.
They made 2 identical servers and after a few years they merged ( bRO-Odin + bRO-Asgard = bRO-Vahalla )

The big reason the server is still alive is because people expect RT to someday get close to what Ragnarok Zero is and I'm sure the Dev Team knows that.

I don't think the discussion  "How is the best way to implement the 3rd job" is valid. Just discard that idea and work to do what the community wants so much

º All maps with monster champions
º More Fever Fields
º Instances (Like Glast Heim, verm, etc)
º BG and KVM
º Better Woe schedule
º End game MvP drops with option
º Re-roll Options
º 120/70 and future 130/70
º Second Rebalance
º Nerf Knights
º Don't rush the content 
º New content periodically
º EAC update
º More events
º More costumes