RT Transcend Update Feedback Station - Page 7 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RT Transcend Update Feedback Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic

#151 tenksou

tenksou

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 06:07 PM

I think you can put options in the itens that's already in the game, mainly the ones wich transclass can use, for example orlean's gown and itens like that.
I know that the focus of discussion here is about the balance of skills, gears and relationship between them, but I think this discussion is inside a general discussion about a healthier server with a good experience to the players, so I'd like to take one step back. I know you already thinking about things that will provide this "better experience" to the players, and your post proves it, so I'd like to suggest you reconsider about dual clients.
Maybe dual client makes "sense" in the beginning of the server, but we already reach a stable online players that won't oscilate like on the initial months. And I think block dual client [1] will provide an approximation between the players to make the content of the game together, because as we all know the classes in ragnarok completes each others; [2] will affect the WoE too because each person will only log-in one character per time and it will "nerf" some possibilities that dual client provides; [3] it will also affect the market because each one will need to filtering the itens that will decide to sell. So blocking dual client will affect the PvE, WoE and Economy of the server.
Remember that Ragnarok is a MMORPG and that "RPG" means something, and for shure it's not about being a master of puppets.
I believe that each one playing one account per time will make a healthier experience for all of us. Lets the server breath for a while !!

#152 Afith

Afith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 07:52 AM

Brandish does not one shot wipe skill, with proper gear against it its mediocre damage.

What really needs to be looked at is Champs Asura damage as even with BIS gears you can’t possibly tank it.

SD is tankable with proper gears and using angeling card.

But Asura even if you use all neutral reduction gears and cards you cant tank it with a champ using non god items or mvps this is what needs to be nerfed. Either buff GR card or nerf asura damage.

#153 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 08:13 AM

Asura is what shuts down LK  why would u want to nerf the skill? also if u are fisted you are not meant to live it just throwing that out there....

#154 Afith

Afith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 08:23 AM

Asura is what shuts down LK why would u want to nerf the skill? also if u are fisted you are not meant to live it just throwing that out there....

This is true if you don’t have GHOSTRING and Deviling.

But the case is champs are killing LKs even with ghostring deviling cards without even using megs and tanee.

That’s super imba is like what is sense of these mini boss cards if their very purpose don’t work.

Gfist now is going up to 250k without any gods or mvp items how the f is that balance lol.

That really needs a nerf there or make Ghostring higher neutral reduction to 50% at least not 25%.

#155 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 08:24 AM

would u want to test? that should be the case

#156 Afith

Afith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 08:44 AM

would u want to test? that should be the case

Already tested bro many times and everyone knows this.

With the current gears and weapons that we have its over kill even to a GR DR user. Noone can deny this.

#157 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 26 September 2020 - 10:16 AM

LK with GR or DR will survive 95% of woe monks. 

#158 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 11:42 AM

I already had a hard time killing an LK without DR and GR thats why i wanted to test it, I Know that in Chaos its understandable why its a problem but not in RT

#159 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 September 2020 - 12:14 PM

it's not impossible that someone can reach 300k+ raw damage with it

but it being possible and being the norm among everyone using it are very different things

#160 NashHen

NashHen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 September 2020 - 06:22 AM

Another Woe to get a better feel for the Skills and it's easy to see that Soulbreaker/MA/AD should get the bigger nerfs (10~15%) and brandish doesn't need a nerf right now.

#161 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 06:43 AM

Another Woe to get a better feel for the Skills and it's easy to see that Soulbreaker/MA/AD should get the bigger nerfs (10~15%) and brandish doesn't need a nerf right now.

True

#162 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 01:47 PM

Not true, 95%? 

Maybe more like 20% cannot kill, but the fact remains, they can kill without using god items and mvp tanee card. It should not be the case. 

#163 kz1n

kz1n

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:42 AM

Meteor impact is doing the same damage as brandish, I don't think it should be nerfed. In addition, the killer has no shield, which creates a disadvantage.

sbk is doing good damage but it's something to avoid. It is not very different from the damage of the ad where the creator uses a shield and is much less vulnerable, I don't think it should be nerfed.

#164 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:49 AM

Brandish, Meteor Assault, and Soul Destroyer should all be nerfed by 10%

Edited by AaronP2W, 28 September 2020 - 11:49 AM.

#165 kz1n

kz1n

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:50 AM

So where is your personal agenda? You want to nerf Acid Bomb, Gravitational Field, and other skills except for Brandish Spear? I think it's your personal agenda here so that your guild will be in advantage? From your post here and nonsense, you want to nerf these jobs Biochemist, High Wizard, Stalker, and Assassin Cross but not those Lord Knights?

From your WoE Videos I can see that you don't have the talent and knowledge with other jobs, as I can see just all Lord Knights about 30 to 40 Lord Knights in one guild? So you are here complaining about other jobs?

You said 5/20 Woe 1 Castles and 6/10 Woe 2 Castles? What's with those nerf statements here if you can easily get those agits?

What is the use of those skill updates, when you want to nerf it?

Tips for Aaronp2w

How to counter Acid Bomb? Pneuma, Hide Acce
How to counter Assassin Cross? First hitting them, Ruwach, Sight
How to counter High Wizard? Magnetic Earth, Hide Acce
How to counter Stalker? Hide Acce

Thats true. if we nerfar sinx, creator, wizzard we will return to play that horrible goal that a single class that played was knight. For me, it's fine now, with most classes being useful.

#166 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:52 AM

Meteor impact is doing the same damage as brandish

This is simply not true lol

#167 NashHen

NashHen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 01:18 PM

We tested further in the GvG rooms and here is what I gathered:

1. Brandish doesn't need a nerf. It's strong yea but it didn't get a huge damage increase with trans and doesn't hit kill anything on sight. Plus it has all those sweet ranged reductions and you need to get close to use it. (Aura blade doesn't seem to work with it, is that working as intended? Im not really sure if it should work)

2. MA is very strong and the suggested nerf increase from 5 to 10% looks like a good idea. We could easily hit 15k with a decent Elemental Sword + Ice Pick setup on a medium to lowish def character using 40% human reduction. Drawback of being close range so it still needs to hit hard to be viable (thus the 10% suggestion)

3. SBK is still beyond broken and need a bigger nerf (15%+). Hitting 28k+ (and even higher than that if using the correct element) on fully geared woe human/ranged reductions doesn't look balanced at all.

I know the trade off for sinx high damage is sacrificed survivability. But the great mobility with cloaking/speed pot/woe backslide and the hit and run style that it enables with a ranged skill (that you can't possibily think of tanking) doesn't feel balanced at all in current state of the game.

4. Acid Demonstration wasn't mentioned in Camp's nerfs but it looks kind of okay. I'm not sure if a nerf should be suggested here (maybe 5% or nothing at all since it has all the ranged reductions possibilities aswell).

Edited by NashHen, 28 September 2020 - 01:21 PM.

#168 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 01:57 PM

Meteor impact is doing the same damage as brandish, I don't think it should be nerfed. In addition, the killer has no shield, which creates a disadvantage.

sbk is doing good damage but it's something to avoid. It is not very different from the damage of the ad where the creator uses a shield and is much less vulnerable, I don't think it should be nerfed.

thats not true Brandish does more because the archer skeleton increases the entire damage by 10% and racial cards only increase part of the attack formula

#169 NashHen

NashHen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 04:14 PM

thats not true Brandish does more because the archer skeleton increases the entire damage by 10% and racial cards only increase part of the attack formula

Brandish does NOT do the same damage as meteor assault. It's much lower due to no ranged reductions for MA and the fact that the sinx can dual wield an Elemental sword + icepick/4 slotted weapon.

Archer skeleton has nothing to do with it since most Knights use Broccas.

#170 AkM002

AkM002

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 September 2020 - 08:09 PM

Brandish does not one shot wipe skill, with proper gear against it its mediocre damage.

What really needs to be looked at is Champs Asura damage as even with BIS gears you can’t possibly tank it.

SD is tankable with proper gears and using angeling card.

But Asura even if you use all neutral reduction gears and cards you cant tank it with a champ using non god items or mvps this is what needs to be nerfed. Either buff GR card or nerf asura damage.

It does not, but Brandish is still an AOE skill, to add... if guilds have atleast 10 to 20 knights rushing it... its no different that LK can 1 shot those on their way :) 

This is true if you don’t have GHOSTRING and Deviling.

But the case is champs are killing LKs even with ghostring deviling cards without even using megs and tanee.

That’s super imba is like what is sense of these mini boss cards if their very purpose don’t work.

Gfist now is going up to 250k without any gods or mvp items how the f is that balance lol.

That really needs a nerf there or make Ghostring higher neutral reduction to 50% at least not 25%.

Why nerf GFist? it works as is.... and its a SINGLE TARGET SKILL not an AOE... plus it needs time to cast if the user is not accustomed to combo type monk to cast EF :) besides champions are not that hard to kill in WoE unlike LKs who has both the tankability and damage against most jobs :) 

#171 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 02:57 AM

NERF SBK 15%++++. 5% isnt enough

#172 JennyXJ9

JennyXJ9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 03:36 AM

damage has to be high, or else it will be a pot fest

who has more pots? who has the best macro to pot faster? pot pot pot pot pot

Should prob be a cooldown on how many pots you have and how many ygg berrie/seeds you can have, or outright bans.

It's a balancing nightmare otherwise.

#173 LeoVisius

LeoVisius

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 07:44 AM

We tested further in the GvG rooms and here is what I gathered:

1. Brandish doesn't need a nerf. It's strong yea but it didn't get a huge damage increase with trans and doesn't hit kill anything on sight. Plus it has all those sweet ranged reductions and you need to get close to use it. (Aura blade doesn't seem to work with it, is that working as intended? Im not really sure if it should work)

2. MA is very strong and the suggested nerf increase from 5 to 10% looks like a good idea. We could easily hit 15k with a decent Elemental Sword + Ice Pick setup on a medium to lowish def character using 40% human reduction. Drawback of being close range so it still needs to hit hard to be viable (thus the 10% suggestion)

3. SBK is still beyond broken and need a bigger nerf (15%+). Hitting 28k+ (and even higher than that if using the correct element) on fully geared woe human/ranged reductions doesn't look balanced at all.

I know the trade off for sinx high damage is sacrificed survivability. But the great mobility with cloaking/speed pot/woe backslide and the hit and run style that it enables with a ranged skill (that you can't possibily think of tanking) doesn't feel balanced at all in current state of the game.

4. Acid Demonstration wasn't mentioned in Camp's nerfs but it looks kind of okay. I'm not sure if a nerf should be suggested here (maybe 5% or nothing at all since it has all the ranged reductions possibilities aswell).

+1

#174 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 10:23 AM

Brandish, Meteor Assault, and Soul Destroyer should all be nerfed by 10%

NO

Only SD and MA needs a 10% nerf. 

Brandish was not nerfed before, why it is being nerfed now? LMAO when all classes gets 20% increase in HP pool. LOL

This is really dumb and just another manipulation trying to control woe scene.

#175 NashHen

NashHen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 10:27 AM

Nerf values looking a bit better, but Meteor Assault and SBK values could be swapped. It's harder to be effective with Meteor assault due to close range.

And brandish doesn't need a nerf, no need to keep testing a 10% reduction on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users