[Balance] Meteor Assault - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

[Balance] Meteor Assault

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic

#51 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 23 September 2020 - 03:25 PM

You sure we have 1700 population? I think the real active people are less than 300 lol

#52 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 23 September 2020 - 04:12 PM

You WoE in a 50 -_- person guild vs a guild of 25. No -_- you don’t want anything fixed because you suck more dick at this game then Mia Khalifa did in her prime. Have fun doing WoE alone, we will see you back here asking for a fix if you ever want real competition.

When we lost to you guys 3 weeks ago we didn’t cry in forum for fix anything? You guy lost 2 weeks in a row and already cry like a little bitch. Lol is it because you can’t auto pots anymore since ma is one shot? Lol

Edited by Handersen, 23 September 2020 - 04:13 PM.

#53 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 04:31 PM

Before we came back to woe you guys had no competition been abusing the castle for more than a 2 years. Been hitting emperium that can’t hit you back. That’s why now that u up against a real player and now whining in forum. I guess this time this emperium can hit you back and hurt huh?

#54 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 23 September 2020 - 05:02 PM

Great, Handerson finally figured out that there's been practically zero forum moderation for the past few months (reported spam accounts are being left intact). 

Oh well, least it's entertaining.

#55 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 05:18 PM

Before we came back to woe you guys had no competition been abusing the castle for more than a 2 years. Been hitting emperium that can’t hit you back. That’s why now that u up against a real player and now whining in forum. I guess this time this emperium can hit you back and hurt huh?

That is KK. Divine is from Smokies ... lol

Remember, you have a double attendance and the flag, but yeah, probably Smokies fault for not recruiting members lol

#56 alvehu

alvehu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Runeterra

Posted 23 September 2020 - 06:44 PM

If you were an active player, actually.. woe player.. you should know that the ones that own mayority of castles was kk,and the remaining small guilds breaking were low numbers from certain hispanic guilds, but yeah no one count them just like you are not mentioning kk because they are low numbers, the rest of woe guilds(strongest guilds) disbanded, smokies joined recently again, so... your argument is not valid here.
Also +1 to balance Enforcer shoes.

#57 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 06:59 PM

If you were an active player, actually.. woe player.. you should know that the ones that own mayority of castles was kk,and the remaining small guilds breaking were low numbers from certain hispanic guilds, but yeah no one count them just like you are not mentioning kk because they are low numbers, the rest of woe guilds(strongest guilds) disbanded, smokies joined recently again, so... your argument is not valid here.
Also +1 to balance Enforcer shoes.

After him thinking a guild that hasn’t woe in 5 years has been free coning the server I realized he wasn’t as high as IQ as most people. That’s why I feel bad to reply back to him now.

#58 StaticXtreme

StaticXtreme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationAsia
  • Server:kRO Baphomet

Posted 23 September 2020 - 09:04 PM

Just disabled the enforcer shoes for siege (WOE) without compromising the pvm side.

#59 Divine

Divine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 09:57 PM

Wow, how sad do you need to be. Haha

#60 Savio619

Savio619

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationGoa India
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 September 2020 - 10:16 PM

Remove this, remove that, remove all my competition..

Just cope up with it. Now u cry for WOE then u will cry in PVM. Just play GX and do the same if you can. Stop crying. 

Just cause the Equipment is available to everyone easy in OCP, doesn't mean u can't use them. 

Btw Chakri isn't it co-incidence that you YouTube video says fighting Odds of MA and then there is a post to take enforcer shoes off it.

Edited by Savio619, 23 September 2020 - 10:20 PM.

#61 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 10:25 PM

I'm sure everyone can just do one hotkey MA delete people. Even my dogs that eat Japanese wagyu A5 can do this. The thing is though, one side flags in to the emp, the other side walks pass multiple flag points until the emp, which takes serveral seconds.

It isn't about they can do this and why don't you do it. I'm sure Smokies can just go precast an empty castle but thays not the point of coming to WoE right? Econs give -_- loots, so yeah people don't woe for rewards. Well for me, I WoE to make a good videos so people can watch and enjoy xD

My YouTube vid? Yeah normally I give the title which goes with the contents, so viewers can have a better understanding what they are about to watch in my vid lmfao

Edited by ChakriGuard, 23 September 2020 - 10:26 PM.

#62 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 01:41 AM

After him thinking a guild that hasn’t woe in 5 years has been free coning the server I realized he wasn’t as high as IQ as most people. That’s why I feel bad to reply back to him now.

Most of you smokies players are from KK stop playing dumb lol u don’t want to reply because what I said is facts

Should I tell you how to be a guild?
If I remember correctly it was 3 or 4 woe ago you guys beat us and got the castle most of your players smokies trash talked us jetaime. But instead of crying for nerf in forum we rec more players.

You guys really arrogant when you lose you blame it on something else when you win trash talk. Lol go rec more players. There are no such thing as easy win. Oh sorry I forgot mentality of your players are ez woe, empty castle and nerf this and that. That’s why u r whining in forum right now. I’m sorry I forgot. I truly apologize for this matter. Please accept my apology.

Edited by Handersen, 24 September 2020 - 02:29 AM.

#63 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 03:34 AM

It got shoe-horned into WoE drama, as many threads do (but not as many as it used to be!).

I mean, y'all can just make a WoE drama thread and go nuts in there, once again there's currently almost no moderation at all.

#64 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 03:40 AM

It got shoe-horned into WoE drama, as many threads do (but not as many as it used to be!).

I mean, y'all can just make a WoE drama thread and go nuts in there, once again there's currently almost no moderation at all.

The one who start the drama crying for nerf are you guys lol.

Crying for enforcer shoes nerf because we are able to hold the castle till now lol. Losing in woe so blame it on enforcer shoes

Edited by Handersen, 24 September 2020 - 03:41 AM.

#65 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 24 September 2020 - 04:13 AM

Isn't my old thread was bomb and reported by mostly who were here?

Just a shame man. I don't care if MA was broke your WoE house :heh: :heh:

#66 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 04:46 AM

Nah x_SsJ-saIYan-GoKu_x, stop trying to lump me in w/ people that have an opinion about this affecting WoE. My caring/enjoyment for WoE stopped when suicide mechs were the all the rage. I haven't been inside a WoE castle since ~2013.

In fact, if you'd read any of my posts for more than a second, you'd remember that I actually enjoy the MA buff from my pvm experience - my assassin from ~2006 is finally getting some use.

Oh, and the even bigger point I've been making over the past few posts......I'll make the next part bigger and colorful for you - I'M ACTUALLY ENCOURAGING THE WOE DRAMA BECAUSE I THINK IT'S FUNNY AS AN OBSERVER LMAO

#67 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 05:04 AM

this thread is redundant. there were 3 threads before this that actually have valid points but Campitor simply didn't wanna be bothered by it.

you had people who invested so much in several builds and classes, spending lots of ores, enchants and sets.
then there's people who wanted the absolute easiest and cheapest way to farm things.

who should Camp side with? well everyone knows what happened and now people just accepted it.

#68 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 05:35 AM

Most of you smokies players are from KK stop playing dumb lol u don’t want to reply because what I said is facts

Should I tell you how to be a guild?
If I remember correctly it was 3 or 4 woe ago you guys beat us and got the castle most of your players smokies trash talked us jetaime. But instead of crying for nerf in forum we rec more players.

You guys really arrogant when you lose you blame it on something else when you win trash talk. Lol go rec more players. There are no such thing as easy win. Oh sorry I forgot mentality of your players are ez woe, empty castle and nerf this and that. That’s why u r whining in forum right now. I’m sorry I forgot. I truly apologize for this matter. Please accept my apology.

Maybe 3 people did woe in KK

We give you the castle free every woe even if we own it since chaos WoE starts the same time RoT woe ends.

You woe in a guild if 50 sweaty pvmers with every MvP in the game vs a guild of 25 that hasn’t played in 5 years

Oh and you still still suck more than Mia

Only facts that have been stated on this thread.

#69 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 06:37 AM

Maybe 3 people did woe in KK

We give you the castle free every woe even if we own it since chaos WoE starts the same time RoT woe ends.

You woe in a guild if 50 sweaty pvmers with every MvP in the game vs a guild of 25 that hasn’t played in 5 years

Oh and you still still suck more than Mia

Only facts that have been stated on this thread.

Sounds like a u problem.

Edited by Handersen, 24 September 2020 - 06:38 AM.

#70 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 24 September 2020 - 04:10 PM

Sounds like a u problem.

YEP

#71 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell

Posted 24 September 2020 - 04:18 PM

Ahhh, the toxic environment that is WoE...

#72 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 25 September 2020 - 09:58 AM

more like the toxic few ppl that happen to usually woe too

#73 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1243 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 11:20 AM

What I find funny about WP's logic is that give GX an item that allows them to one one MVP and players alike yet they nerfed the Spartacus [2] fist even though Sura is already crappy as hell. No wonder only 1% of players main a Sura class.

#74 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 September 2020 - 11:31 AM

:dotdotdot:

Edited by nyyaan, 25 October 2020 - 07:54 PM.

#75 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 06:57 PM

Enforcer cape also get "nerfed"

Justice ples

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users